Responding to the Advice

Responding to the Advice


"I know how I can solve my spending habits."

Jeongyeon heard their youngest member out of a sudden statement. At first, she did not yet fully understand as she is busy with her Nintendo Switch. After a few seconds of absorbing the statement and not even sparing a glance to the youngest she replied smirking, "Hm? By giving it to me. "

"Yes," she replied without hestitation.

"Huh? That was a joke." Sparing her a quick glance while laughing soflty, "Im kidding."

"And I'm not," Tzuyu replied in all seriousness. She was standing still beside the bed where her older member is comfortably playing.

"Huh? I'm the solution you're saying? No, you should be independent, Ms. Chou." still playing while shaking her head.

" Ms. Yoo now." Tzuyu said and as she saw her eyebrows crunched a little, added, "maybe sooner."

" Are you crazy? " Jeongyeon paused the game and sat up. Pushed Tzuyu to sit beside her. The other one trying not to smile.

" Of Commitment. Duh," There was a glint in her eyes. Something in Tzuyu's that Jeongyeon knows that she is serious. " No, why would I be if it's YOO," while pointing at her. She is serious but so nervous at the same time.

"What do you mean 'it' s me'"? She answered. She was confused but half nervous. She knows Tzuyu is serious. How can that simply advice lead her to this. She's scratching her temple now. She was just concern with her spending. She doesnt want people to be using her kindness to gain money. She wants her to know how to be independent. Because a day will come that they will be no longer living with each other in the future and they will eventually lead their own lifes. The thought of being away with them scares her actually. But since she is far away from her parents, she thinks it won't hurt her if she wants her to learn. BUT, if Tzuyu wants to be in a relationship with her, who is she stop what they feel for each other. She must know how deep these feelings they have first.

" Commitment. " Tzuyu still sounding so sure. But nervous in the inside. She just wants to spend the rest of her life with this person. They have been dancing with their feelings for quite a while now.

"And you think Marriage is your solution? " She gaze at her still not moving her hands from her wrist.

" Yes." She holds the hand holding her wrist tightly. And smiled at her. But Jeongyeon was having her confused and no smiling serious face.

...

...

...

...

" Really?" raising one eyebrow.

" Hm." Tzuyu replied. Her face is all red now and she started to hold her breathe unconsciously.

" Then, where's--"

" Here," she remove her hands from her hold and get the ring she'd been hiding in her ring pocket. She pulled Jeongyeon's right hand. And inserted a simple silver ring with one small but elegant diamond. As she nervously puts the ring she looked at Jeongyeon who was already looking at her.
And now they are both grinning to each. But Tzuyu looked down shy.
She held out her hand, "Where is yours? "

"Huh?" She answered while she covered both of her cheeks. Her hot and red cheeks.

"The--" The older one was giggling softly to her now lover because of its cuteness. She must have been really nervous earlier. All her shyness is now showing up.
"Ah! RIGHT! Mine is here."

"I should have been the one to propose. But I aint complaining." Jeongyeon said while gently slipping the ring in Tzuyu's finger.

"As you should." Tzuyu answered back, recovering from her shyness, replaced with happiness.

"Let's go," Jeongyeon got up pulling Tzuyu with her because she will fixed her bed.

"Where? " Tzuyu replied while she helped her.

"To the bank of course. You will transfer everything to me. And will take care of every thing." She said laughing.

"Okay. There's this restaurant that Sana unnie keeps recommending," Tzuyu laughed. She knows there not really going to the bank and they will go out on a date. And Tzuyu knows for sure that Jeongyeon will still let her be independent with how she spend her money giving her chances to learn. Tzuyu knows Jeongyeon knows she just wants to be in a relationship with her.

"Okay we'll go there first."

After exchanging to their disguise clothing before going out, Jeongyeon asked for Tzuyu's bankbooks. Tzuyu just laughed it out. They did a stare down.

"You can get it yourself, then," Tzuyu challenged, but has a plan at the back of her mind.

"okay!" Jeong said accepting Tzuyu's challenge in finding where she thinks she hides them. But Tzuyu grabbed her arm.
"What? You said to get it myself."

But Jeongyeon insisted trying to remove her arm from her clutch.

"It's in my mouth." She replied sheepishly and softly pulled her closer. 

Jeongyeon was caught off guard. So their youngest have really acquired her michieviousness. Well, again, she ain't gonna complain.

"Well then," Jeongyeon held Tzuyu by the shoulders and slowly pushed her towards the door, locking it as soon as she can reach it.
Tzuyu was surprised and nervous and excited all at the same time but she didnt meant the words to come out and as a whisper, "Arent we going out?"
Jeongyeon grinned at her, lovingly, she replied while looking at her lips. Good thing she is wearing shoes that made her tower over Tzuyu, who chose a flat shoes to wear.

"I think, I will be having a hard time looking for YOUR bankbooks. Give me a few minutes," She slowly closed their distance, "Then we can go out."

And Tzuyu can only smile and moan in agreement as she embraced her and deepened the kiss that she have been dreaming for a while now.