Forever Beautiful

Forever Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You knew me being this beautiful. Love me being this beautiful. Remember me as beautiful. I want to remain forever beautiful to you.”

-Yoo Jimin-


 

“Take beautiful pictures of me.” That's what she said when she called me yesterday. I can’t help but chuckle at her words. Are you not aware of how beautiful you are in all your photos? I remembered what my Philosophy professor said, that there is a school of thought that believes that the physical world we live in is nothing but a copy of what the ideal world is. That photos, paintings and other mediums that replicates what is in this physical world further degrades what is already an imperfect impersonation of what the ideal world is. Perhaps it is true. Maybe there really exists an ideal world, and Yoo Jimin is someone who came from that world.

 

I’m a twenty six years old photographer. And about a month ago, I was one of the lucky few who were allowed to cover a fashion show of a famous designer, Aeri U. It was in that event that I met Yoo Jimin. Even with just a split second glance, you can’t help but take a second look at her. Maybe, it’s the same reason that made me agree to meet her a number of times after our first encounter in the show. Perhaps, it’s the same reason that brought me here today.

 

“Take beautiful pictures of me.” her words keep repeating in my head as I stand in front of the door suite that she texted me earlier today.

 

“Mmm ngghh~” a moan awakened me from my thoughts. I don’t remember when did she open the door, or when I stepped inside the suite. One of her hands is securely locked on my neck while the other one is busily caressing my scalp, sending shivers down my spine. I didn’t know that a kiss would have this huge effect on me.

 

Just when I’m about to deepen our kiss, she suddenly let go, leaving me breathless and dumbfounded. It’s been a month since the first time we met. It’s also been a month since she started bugging my life. I love her.

 

“Hey” she seductively whispered, as she teasingly ran her finger along my jaw, tracing it. I can smell her sweet scent.

 

“Le-let’s st-t-tart.” I stutter as I realize the distance of her face from mine.

 

I started preparing my equipment, mostly my camera and laptop. Jimin also changed her clothes for the photoshoot.

 

I just finished my set up when she came out of the bathroom wearing a royal blue silk robe. Without wasting any more time, I started taking pictures of her. She did different poses she feels suited for the angle I’m taking. There's no doubt she’s a professional model. Why would she want a lousy, freelance photographer like me? This woman is really a mystery I’m willing to dwell in.

 

The shutters of the camera filled the room and Jimin danced to it. Swaying her body to the rhythm of the nonexistent music. No props needed, for she can fill every gap that this photoshoot lacks.

 

She gets up from the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter