0310

0310
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

 

03:10 am

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beside me. It stopped as I turned it off. 

 

*ding*

 

I immediately reached for my phone to check the message that I received. 

 

As I expected

it's you again...

 

I fixed myself as I head outside to meet you. Wearing a wide smile on my face, I stared at your message. 

 

"Wait for me, Joy " I whispered. 

 

________________________________________________

 

Nakarating na ko sa rooftop. 

I saw her, looking at the beautiful starry night. 

Suddenly, I felt something in my chest. A thought flew through the deep dangerous cavern of my mind. 

the feeling of being not good enough for someone makes me wanna leave the situation.

I shook my head. 

As I get closer to the place where she's at...My heart palpitates faster than how it used to be. 

 

To hold on and suffer or to let go and lose her.

 

I need to choose...

 

" Wendy!!!" tawag niya sabay lapit saakin. Niyakap niya ko na para bang miss na miss niya ko samantalang halos every midnight niya ko tinatawagan para magpunta dito.

"kamusta?" di niya pinansin ang tanong ko.

"Joyride??" tumango naman ako sa aya niya. 

We linked our arms as we walk to the elevator and went straight to the parking lot.

 

She opened the door for me. What a gentlewoman. 

She started the engine and the radio. 

As the music starts, I started to think about the move that I'm about to make. 

 

 

Now playing : 0310 by Yerin Baek

 

 

As we drive past the cityscapes we decided to stop by the highest hill where we can see the whole city.

 

I watched her open her box of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter