Fin~

Ghost Of You (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun gets ready to set, calm waves if te water hitting their feet. Wind that's not so strong brushes through their skin. Contentment and happiness, that's what you will see.

 

 

A couple walking hand in hand, while giggling just like the old days. Mina and Chaeyoung has been married for 7 years now and nothing changed for them. It's just their age that did changed. Although they haven't been blessed with a kid yet, they promised they'll still enjoy life and wait until it comes.

 

 

Chaeyoung sat down by the shore watching her wife gracefully dance. Reminiscing their memories. How it started, their firsts, how they fought for their love. The pranks and surprises they pulled towards each other. The places they have visited, the dreams they built. All seemed okay, everythings going well just like how they planned...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not until she glanced back to where Mina is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time Chaeyoung looked at her, Mina's body is already on the ground. Running towards her lover, tears starting falling down her face.

 

 

 

Madness, confusion and pain.

 

 

 

Reaching out to Mina, she can't help but shake.

 

 

 

Her heart beating so loud, pounding so fast. Screaming for help.

 

 

 

Mina on the other hand just smiled at her. Touching her lover's face, tracing the features that she loved the most. Chaeyoung's eyes, how cute they get including her dimple. Her lips that she loves to kiss. Wiping down her wife's tears, she mouthed I love you and be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

Covered in sweats, panting, dried tears on her face. Another nightmare. The world is in blur, her surrounding is spinning. Chaeyoung immediately sat down and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. Poured one glass of alcohol and drinking it all. When she was about to place the glass back, she noticed an empty cup of coffee that still has a lipstick stain on it.

 

 

 

Glancing on her right, she found the woman that she truly loves, sitting, her back facing her. A smile slowly crept through the Cub's face as she immediately went near her Penguin and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

Their alarm started ringing.

 

 

 

Nonchalantly, Chaeyoung looked at it and noticed that it's already 12 midnight.

 

 

 

It was their daily routine.

 

 

No matter how tired they are, they'll wake up before 12 midnight, talk about how their day went, their dreams and upcoming plans. Once the clock turned 12, they'll start dancing.

 

 

 

It's their routine since they got married. Not a single day they missed it.

 

 

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter