Chapter 1

An Untold Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was bustling with activity. Bread and cheese were strewn across the table with an occasional trace of cornflakes and milk in an unwashed bowl. The sink was full, nobody bothering to wash their own dishes. "Hurry up, I'm gonna be late! " Minseok yelled from the room he shared with Jongdae. "Just 2 more minutes hyung, I haven't had breakfast yet!" came the reply from Baekhyun. "You don't even eat breakfast 3 out of 4 days, why do you wanna eat it on the day you oversleep?" ."Cuz I'm hungry Hyung, I didn't get to eat anything last night..." "Oh pls, I wonder who came home drunk and barfed all over the food Chan had brought for you" "Can you both stop it please, I'm tryna eat here!" Jongdae screeched over them.

A conversation like this was pretty normal in this household, which was already housing 5 young bachelors and high schoolers. Kim Minseok was the oldest among them, and his little coffee shop near their college made up for a large percentage of the living expenses as well as their breakfast on weekends. 

Kyungsoo was a silent spectator of all the screaming mess. Being a topper, he had skipped a few years and did part-time in the college where he occasionally took tuition and whenever he was free he also used to help Minseok out at the cafe while showing off his cooking skills. However today was different, he had put off all his schedules for the day and was busy cooking dumplings in an effort to not scare off the new kid who was gonna join them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter