Here's your Perfect

Here's your Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI'S POV

We are both here in the Party, I can see your smile with your glittery eyes that means you're happy.

You're talking to your colleagues happily because it's your first time to meet each other again and have a talk about your personal life after you'll graduate from the same university.

I'm happy for you that you enjoy this party with them but I can't be with you at this time because I have a job.

A job that I'm a shame of cause I can't just be with you and enjoy your colleagues company with this ing map in my hand. It's a shame for me that my lover is a professional engineer and I'm just a janitress. 

"I'm the first to say that I'm not perfect". From the start when I first saw you I've told myself we are not for each other because I'm poor and your rich.

We are different, but I pursue you because I think I can change myself by working hard and become successful so that you and your family will accept me.

 

But it never happen, yes you become mine but your family is against us. Also, I don't become successful I think I will.

 

Because I need to do 3 part time jobs just for me to have a money to spend in our dates and for my everyday needs. I don't tell it to you because I know you will help me without exchange but I'm willing to work hard just for you. 

"And you're the first to say you want the best thing". You always told me you want the best thing in your life and every time I hear that from your mouth I'm thinking on letting you go.

Letting you go for you to have the best thing in your life because I know I can't give you that. I can't give you a child like your some suitors and I can't give you the wealth like they have. I'm just a normal person loving you even we are different.

 

"But now I know a perfect way to let you go. Give my last hello, hope it's worth it. Here's your perfect"

 

 

 

 

[At Home]

IRENE'S POV

" Hon are you okay?" I ask seulgi 

"Yes hon, I'm just tired" she answer while going to bed

" Are you sure? I know something's bothering you what is it?" I ask because I can see her uneasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter