Fin~

8 Letters (2yeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV

 

 

Have you ever been to a situation wherein you know you love someone genuinely, but you cannot verbally say those words? Those words that you know will make him or her the happiest?
 

 

 

 

I know, I know. Action speaks louder than voice. But we all know everything will be much on a different level if it will be heard directly from your loved one.

 

 

 

 

And now, regrets, that's all I have. If I can only bring back time...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon, she was my childhood bestfriend that became my lover. Funny how after all those years we've kept on denying our feelings, we ended up trying to give it a shot.

 

 

 

 

She's been nothing but patient with me. She showered me with all the love she can give, she made sure to treat me like a real princess.

 

 

 

 

All my previous relatins were a failure. I admit they didn't leave a good mark on me. It made m trust people less when it cmes to love, it made me build my walls up higher than expected.

 

 

 

 

My ostrich was there for me all throughout since the day we met. She knows everything about me. There wasn't a day that I heard something bad from her. She never hurt me, she never judged me and that made me scared. Everything about her seemed too perfect. Her love for me has always been the greater one. Although she knew me so well, I got scared to full open up to her and let her in as my lover. There's constant push and pulls. Fights that were mainly because of me, because of how stubborn I was.

 

 

 

 

Since we started dating. we've been exchanging I miss you's and other sweet words. I haven't told her those three words, not because I don't love her. I-I'm just scared, of everything, of all the what if's I have in mind. What I can't reciprocate everything that she's been giving me? What I can't top her love for me? What if she realized I am no good for her? That she was just attached to me? What if she found someone better?

 

 

 

 

I don't want to be left alone, in the dark, again.

 

 

 

 

Especially her, I don't want to live a life without her by my side.

 

 

 

 

She's aware, that I'm not giving her my all. But she never complained, she didn't question me not even once. There was one time where she said out of nowhere that she's willing to wait until I fell comfortable enought to say those words to her. That her love for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter