end

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     their first kiss happens after the big argument between leeteuk and heechul – once they’re at the dorms and the whole group is under stress because of the need to comfort everyone, but also not knowing how.

it’s been hours since it all happened and they’re tired – too tired to stay up, but also too tired to fall asleep. it’s a weird limbo they’re stuck in, where they can feel it – the exhaustion seeping in their bones, the need to sleep drowning any thoughts and leaving no space for thoughts – but still, there is this feeling of something missing, that something is wrong and it made them stay up, wondering – and knowing – exactly what it is.

they are sharing a room for the first time and it is weird. it feels weird because yesung had hoped – or better, expected – eunhyuk to seek for donghae’s comfort, or anyone else, really, but instead the younger had clinged to him ever since it all happened and he doesn’t know what to do.

with both leeteuk and heechul out of the dorms and being extremely unhelpful since they’re both fuming and still working things out, he’s alone in this whole mess.

it is the first time he had to step up like a hyung like this and he wonders how the can you comfort seven grown up men when your own feelings are just as messy? he misses youngwoon at times like these – at least he would know what to do, until leeteuk is back to assure everyone that everything is fine.

but is it, really?

he sighs tiredly, shifting just a little, and eunhyuk’s arms hug him tightly. ‘don’t leave,’ he hears and another sigh escapes him, because he knows eunhyuk is scared – all of them are. being alone, even if it is just for a second, sounds like the scariest thing in the world.

but still, yesung leaves his hug anyway, mumbling something about tea. eunhyuk, being his suddenly clingy dongsaeng, follows him like a puppy – his brain is too tired to form any scolding speech about how it is late and that’s unhealthy so all he says is a low, confused eh? that yesung only registers much later in the silence of the kitchen, but he doesn’t reply to it.

they stay quiet as yesung works on boiling the water – and he chooses not to use the kettle just in case it would cause the others to wake up. it is a tedious process and eunhyuk is not awake enough for that, so he stands behind yesung, wraps his arms around his waist and rests his forehead on his back, nearly dozing off.

they stay like that for a few minutes, until yesung moves again to finish making his tea, but he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter