Chapter 1: Back to 2014

HENGSHO

Just like a slow motion video, the lady could feel a spark in a seconds as she passed by a gentleman whom she known as her senior but she just shrug of the feeling as she keeps on moving towards the main door of the studio whilst another man behind her running towards her.  

 

“Dara yah” – familiar voice calling her as he run to grab her wrist to stop her, it was her boyfriend.

“What??” she said.

“Can you stop being over dramatic?” he asked as emphasize the word dramatic strongly.

“Let me go. I need to be alone”

“Yea sure whatever” he said with annoyance as he let go of her wrist as he went back to their studio.

 

This is how my love life looks like. We have only been dating for 7months and it is already tiring because we always have arguments every time we see each other. We just got back together after few weeks of breakup but nothing seems to change. The fact that I try my best to keep this relationship strong. For the first time I was actually serious in a relationship. But what I get? Nothing. As time passed by I felt the heavy feeling that it is too overwhelmed for me to even explain how I fell. For sure I know is that I just want to stop from trying so hard. Is he really the one for me? Is he really the person who I am going to marry with? God, please give me the answer.

 

“I wish someone could just come to my life already and please take me away from this relationship” Dara prayed everyday wishing for someone new as she already gives up with her current boyfriend.

 

Like a swift of a wind, she has forgotten of what she has wished for. After one month later, the two couple has finally reconciled and this is because the boyfriend is quitting the school to pursue the job he was been offered. They thought it was better for them to stay away from each other to keep the relationship much stronger. As they still trying to improve and adapt to be in a healthy relationship, truth have finds its way towards Dara.

 

She has found out her boyfriend actually does not have feelings for her anymore. She has found out that her boyfriend confesses to someone else whilst they just got back together from their first breakup. She just found out that he was sleeping with someone else whilst they were together. Every truth that comes out are like stabs to her heart as tears slowly falls down nonstop as she hears all of these truth from her own collogues. The fact that all of them knows his true sides and only to keep it because they did not want to involve in their relationship and make it worse. She was the only who blinded by it. At first she did not want to believe it but in the end, instead of denying it, she tried to just accept it as what he did was in the past because she believes that he is change now. The question she asked from last month was answered but she did not realize it yet.

 

It has been 3 months she was away from her boyfriend. Their relationship somehow works out unexpectedly and she was much more focus with her studies this time and become much more positive than she was before.

 

Then one day, a miracle has come across for the both souls as they did not know what will happen to them.

 

 

Dara is her name. This is the journey of her to find the definition of happiness and the love of her life.

 

 

Spoiler for the next chapter:

He smiled as he finds it cute as the lady few meters away in front of him is kicking her one shoe while walking towards her shoe only to kick it again. He giggles as they both pass by each other.