Loved

Loved

Hae… I can’t move” Yesung whined. He was laying in their bed powerless.

“Oh no, hyung! How can I help you? Do you want me to give you some painkillers, call for an ambulance or just move you over to the couch?”

“Just come here, please? And grab me my neck brace, because I feel like I need it.” His voice was full of pain. Donghae hated seeing his boyfriend in this state, but Jongwoon was always pushing himself despite the pain he suffered. He quickly grabbed the brace and hopped onto their comfy double bed.

This sequence happened too many times for Donghae not to know the drill. He learned how to help his boyfriend long ago. “Is it better now?” – the younger asked while securing the brace and locking eyes with his lover.

“Yes, thank you love.” Hae gently his hair while smiling. They had a couple of days off and decided to rest comfortably at their apartment. They were having fun last night, drinking, eating Hae’s cursed chicken, which this time wasn’t as bad as the last time he cooked it, singing a little and slow dancing through the evening.

It wasn’t until the midnight, that Yesung started feeling the similar pain in his neck and left arm, he wished it would let go after couple of hours, but unfortunately it didn’t. The older didn’t want to worry his boyfriend, but apparently it was too late for that.

“You need to see your doctor, hyung. I called and made you an appointment tomorrow. I’ll drive you.” Hae was as sweet and as caring as always. He moved closer to Yesung and hugged him by the waist. “Let’s get plenty of rest now.”

“Thank you, love. I still can’t believe how lucky I am to have you by my side.” Jongwoon closed his eyes and put his hand over the arm hugging him. Although their movements were restricted, they managed to get some skinship. They always liked to cuddle, Hyukjae would probably laugh at us right now and call us gross – Yesung laughed in his mind while is consciousness drifted away.

They had days when they would fight, tease each other or be passionate, but the calm days, when they could show their true feelings of love, adoration and fondness, were they favorite.

Donghae used his free hand to support himself on the bed and look at his boyfriend from above. Yesung was breathing steadily, he fell asleep. The younger caught himself mesmerized by the sight of Jongwoon’s face. It was peaceful, but from time to time a small line on his forehead formed. He must feel the pain – he thought. Donghae kissed his forehead and lightly touched his eyes with his lips. If only my kisses could take away the tiredness off of them… I wish you’re healthy, hyung. I wish you could live pain free and happy, as happy as you make me feel. I love you.  – he thought.

Slowly his eyes became heavier, the sleepy atmosphere was making him fall into Morpheus arms again. This morning both of them slept nicely, they felt safe and loved, because they were together.

~~The end~~