Audition

School 2021 (Iz*one Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

 

A kick landed on Kaeun’s face and that made Kaeun fell to the ground. The crowd were in shocked that the café turned silence.

 

“That’s what you get for punching my unnie’s pretty face!” That tall girl said.

 

 She turned to her unnie that was finally up after being unconscious.

 

“Unnie! Are you okay?” She asked, concerned.

“Bunny, she didn’t mean to hit me, but that was a nice flying kick!”

“Thanks, unnie,”

“It’s no time to be thankful, Kaeun is bleeding there,”

“Let’s get out of here unnie,”

 

That tall girl pulled her unnie hand out. Chaeyeon was confused that the two leave. She had no idea what just happened but all she could see Miss Kim coming.

 

“Let’s run Chaeyeon!”

 

Hitomi pulled Chaeyeon out of the chaotic crowd and followed the two girls who was the cause of that chaos. Hitomi and Chaeyeon found the two girls behind the main hall building.

 

“Found you two!” Hitomi said.

“What happened in the café?” The shorter girl asked.

“Well, chaos, so we run,” Hitomi could not imagine Kaeun complained to Miss Kim about what happened.

“You two are the scholarship girls, right?” The tall girl asked.

“Well, yes,”

“I’m Wonyoung and this is my sister, Sakura,” Wonyoung, the tall girl introduced herself.

“Your cheek is red, I’m really sorry about that,” Chaeyeon saw the red mark on Sakura’s face.

“This is not a big deal, I burned my face once, hahaha,” Sakura laughed.

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi looked at Sakura in confusion.

 

“That was a joke,” Sakura added.

 

Chaeyeon and Hitomi made that “owh” face and Wonyoung found it awkward.

 

“You at joke unnie,” Wonyoung whispered to Sakura’s ear.

“You don’t have to tell me something obvious,”

 

Wonyoung and Sakura giggled while Chaeyeon and Hitomi were wondering what was so funny.

 

“Anyway, Chaeyeon and Hitomi, welcome to Izone Academy! I need to go now because I need to prepare for the audition tomorrow,” Sakura fixed her hair and checked her phone.

“What audition?” Chaeyeon questioned.

“The class auditions?”

“What class audition?” Hitomi asked.

“You guys don’t know? There will be an audition to place you in class, A, B, C, and the worst F. It’s like a talent show,” Wonyoung informed.

“We have no idea about that,”

“Now you do! So good luck!”

 

Wonyoung pulled Sakura away leaving clueless Chaeyeon and Hitomi. They looked at each other,

 

“What are we going to do?”

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi was alone in the store room. She hid herself there so that she could practice singing without anyone interrupting her. She looked at the music sheet in on her hand. It was a self-composed song and she hope she can impress the judges using the song.

 

“It’s your time to shine Kwon Eunbi, no more hiding behind Kaeun, no more her shadow,” Eunbi told herself. For years, she had been defeated by Kaeun. K-Music chose Kaeun over her when she auditioned few years back then. Kaeun debuted but she stayed as the backup dancer, hoping that she can debut and finally, she got her chance when she got accepted to the best music school.

“You are loud,”

 

Eunbi was surprised to hear a voice behind her. She turned around and saw a girl getting up, looking all sleepy.

 

“Who are you?” Eunbi rose from her seat and hugged the music sheet she was holding.

“I just need a peaceful sleep to maintain my beauty, and you too loud,”

 

Eunbi scanned the girl in front of her. She is indeed pretty. Long wavy black hair, big eyes and a sweet smile, looking so innocent.

 

“You are Kaeun’s backup dancer, right?” The girl broke the silence.

“So what if I’m her backup dancer? Is there a problem?” Eunbi was kind of piss listening to the sentence ‘Kaeun’s backup dancer’.

“Chill, I think you are more talented than her, you sounded good even though you were loud,” She said as she packed her stuff.

“Owh, thanks er-,”

“Hyewon, I’m Hyewon and you are?”

“Eunbi, Kwon Eunbi,”

“Definitely an A class, good luck girl,” Hyewon smiled at Eunbi and walked out of the room.

 

Eunbi waited until Hyewon completely gone.

 

“She is so suspicious!”

 

= = = = =

 

It was almost midnight, but it seemed like Izone Academy’s dorm is still lively. The students were still in practice, getting ready for the class audition. Chaeyeon was not able to secure any dance room since it was all occupied. She ended up securing rooftop as her dancing room. It was a bit cold but its not like she had a choice.

 

“Oh my…,” Chaeyeon shivered as the wind blew.

“Focus Chaeyeon! You need to get to A class!”

 

As the others student said, getting into A class mean you are a step away from debuting. It guarantees that student will debut after they graduated from Izone Academy. Getting into B or C class gave you lower chances to debut but there are still hoped to debut. However, F class mean you will end up working backstage which means no chance at all to debut.

 

“A class here I come!”

 

Chaeyeon played a random song from her phone and began to dance. She started with a slow song to warm up and later higher tempo song which she dances as her heart wanted. Whenever she dances, it feels like the world is hers. She is stress free and she loved it so much. Just then, the thunder growled, and it started to rain. Chaeyeon ignored the rain and kept dancing.

 

“The cold never bothers me anyway,” Chaeyeon told herself.

“If the flu caught you tomorrow, your audition will be done,” A voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter