Special Sort of Couple

Loyalty and Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This idea comes from when Irene opened Seulgi’s phone that time since yes she has access to her phone and thank you my friend Soshi1590 :) for  mentioning this idea and bringing the omegaverse aspect to it since it’s really a good idea! Thank you and this is basically about total trust and loyalty in ones mate so yes please enjoy 



 

To love someone was to trust them, with a deep enough trust to where neither of you had to worry about the other. Having more than enough faith in your lover to know they would not betray you, nor you them.

 

To love someone meant to have no secrets or lies between you. To love someone meant to be confident in the person you chose to be with it. And omega Bae Joohyun could say with confidence she had such a relationship with her alpha Kang Seulgi. For as long as she has known the alpha. Seulgi had not ever given her a reason to doubt her. Just as she herself made sure to not ever give her alpha a reason to feel doubts about her too. They knew that they could trust one another fully and completely. And knowing that was part of the reason the couple had such a strong relationship.

 

“Hyun?” 

 

Joohyun turned to where she heard the voice of Seulgi. No of her alpha, god did it do things to her when Seulgi would call her name in that cute way. 

 

“I’m in the bedroom, baby.”

 

She was honestly supposed to be getting ready, or at least picking out some clothes to wear. She and Seulgi had plans to meet their friends for dinner tonight, and even though there was time. Joohyun honestly was feeling a little lazy, or rather this bed was just so comfortable. Maybe it was a little too comfortable with its soft sheets and fluffy blankets, as well as the way she could still smell Seulgi’s citrus scent all over her pillow. Only further adding to her comfort.

 

“Oh, look at you.” The alpha smiles as she enters the bedroom and sees her omega laying in bed under the blankets. She is already so small as it is but seeing how those big blankets practically swallow her mate up, is kind of cute, also kind of funny too.

 

“I’m hibernating.” A muffled voice can be heard coming from under the blankets. Seulgi chuckles and sits down on the bed. She takes a moment to pull back the covers. Pretty chocolate brown eyes look up into her warm hazel. Seulgi reaches down and tenderly touches the pale woman’s face. 

 

“I thought I was the only bear around here. What do you mean you’re hibernating, hm, bunny?” Seulgi teases the fact that most everyone they know will refer to them as the bunny and bear couple, or make comments about how the two of them resemble a bunny and bear. Joohyun chuckles softly as she reaches up to grab the alpha’s cute round-shaped cheeks. 

 

“You’re my bear.” Joohyun speaks affectionately. “But it was cold and your pillows have your scent so it’s comforting.”

 

Seulgi nods in understanding as she moves the blankets back just a bit more so she could lay down too. The alpha immediately wraps her arms around her omega’s waist and pulls Joohyun to her.

 

“It’s better now, right?” 

 

“Yea, much better.” She nods and leans into Seulgi’s chest. It’s always better when her mate is beside her. She feels immediately relaxed by Seulgi’s warm arms and citrus scent. Joohyun could just fall asleep now the bed feels cozier.

 

“We have about ten minutes before we need to get ready to go.”

 

Except of course she couldn’t really sleep since they had dinner plans tonight. Joohyun sighs in exaggeration and snuggles into Seulgi’s chest further. 

 

“Come on, baby. Let’s stay in. They won’t miss us for one dinner.”

 

Seulgi smiles and shakes her head. “You know we can’t be that rude, Hyunnie. We made plans and everything. Not that staying home with my gorgeous mate isn’t very tempting, because it is.”

 

Seulgi would be lying if she weren’t at least a little tempted to ditch their friends tonight. Especially as Joohyun is looking at her with that cute pout on her face, and absentmindedly starts caressing her abs under her shirt. One thing about being with your mate as long as Seulgi has been with Joohyun is how easy you know each other so well. Naturally, Joohyun knows that those soft touches would start getting to her. As her omega does have this affectionate but sensual touch. Only, she knows neither she or Joohyun will actually ditch their friends or the dinner planned for tonight. It has been awhile since getting the chance to meet everyone, and so the couple will go to the planned dinner.

 

“It can’t be that tempting.” Her omega sighs, but is only teasing. “Alright, fine but you’re going to have to cuddle me for the rest of the ten minutes. Do you need me to iron your shirt or anything?”

 

Come to think of it she hadn’t really decided on anything to wear herself. Not that it would take Joohyun very long to put an outfit together and have it ironed before they needed to go. The omega wonders if there’s any way to convince Seulgi that they can be “a little late” to dinner. Whether that’s extra time cuddling or making out. She is sure their friends would understand, it’s not like they’re not mated or married themselves. So they should understand how one could lose track of time when with their partner. Though, in their case it would be a little bit of losing track of time on purpose.

 

“No, it’s fine, Hyun.” Seulgi assures and lightly presses her forehead against her mate’s. “I think you keep forgetting you iron a week’s worth of my clothes ahead of time.” The alpha’s voice is dripping with affection and that makes the omega smile. She loves when her alpha gets affectionate with her, whether it’s small ways like the changes in Seulgi’s voice, or the way she’ll cuddle with her unexpectedly without Joohyun having to ask. Joohyun snuggles into Seulgi further. She kind of just wants to stay like this, under the covers holding onto her mate. Because of how comfortable she is it actually does drift off to sleep.

 

 But ten minutes can go very fast when you’re in the embrace of the person you love. The person who is your mate and other half. Joohyun didn’t seem all that eager to let Seulgi get up. 

 

“Hyun…” The alpha chuckles and kisses her forehead. “Ten minutes are up.”

 

“No, we have at least one more minute.”

 

“No, we don’t. Please stop being so cute because it makes me weak for you. We really should get ready to go.”

 

“Alright, fair enough.” Joohyun agrees, but gestures to her lips because if she’s going to get up from this warm and comfortable bed. A warm and comfortable bed with her y and huggable mate then Joohyun was sure going to need some kisses. Seulgi does comply and leans down toward Joohyun’s soft full lips. Just as Joohyun was really enjoying the feel of Seulgi’s lips over hers. The alpha’s phone rang in such a distracting way that it made her groan.

 

“R-Really…” The raven sighs.

 

“Yes, really.” Seulgi chuckles but kisses her forehead. “I set that alarm so we wouldn’t be late. Come on, let’s get ready.”

 

“Alright, you can help me get dressed.” 

 

Of course, it’s not lost on Seulgi how Joohyun looks at her with that playful y gaze. The kind of look that usually sends them into a mad frenzy of clothes being thrown off, or seeing who was going to succumb first to their desire for the other. There wasn’t time for that, but Seulgi would help her pick out her outfit. Since that meant extra kisses, caresses, and fun moments.

 

“Which one?” Joohyun shows her two different dresses. A dark rich burgundy dress and a gray colored one. Seulgi can’t help but notice that either one would match well with her outfit of choice. Particularly the burgundy since the alpha was planning to wear the exact same color dress shirt. Seulgi picks the red one, and slides her hands not so innocently over Joohyun’s shoulders. 

 

“You look good in anything, Hyun.”

 

“That’s not fair. You can’t just touch me all seductively in that way knowing we have to leave soon.”

 

“I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“Oh, and how are you going to do that?” The shorter of the two teases her back by placing her soft hands just above her belt buckle. A very familiar scenario for them indeed. Seulgi leans forward and places to her ear.

 

“I’ll surprise you. You know I’m good for a surprise.”

 

That was certainly true and just as the omega was getting ready to steal a kiss. Seulgi kisses her first and tells her that she’ll get dressed and ready in the downstairs bathroom. Much to the disappointment of Joohyun, who really wanted them to get dressed together. Not for anything other than to look at her mate, and maybe of course feel her up a little.

 

“I’ll be downstairs when you’re ready, Hyun.”

 

“Alright, but just so you know you could have seen me , just saying.”

 

The alpha chuckles and kisses her mate on the forehead in a sweet manner. Joohyun sighs in content as it’ll have to do. She supposes she better just it up and get ready to go. Because it’s not like she doesn’t want to meet their friends for dinner. She blows a kiss to her alpha who catches it in a cute way and then Joohyun finishes putting her outfit together before getting ready. Once dressed and ready to go she steps out into the bedroom to grab her purse. The omega notices her alpha’s phone laying on her nightstand. Seulgi probably left it here while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter