Green Tea & Honey IV

Green Tea & Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole time of preparation, irene and jennie still squabbles at each other's throats. even if they finished up, the indomitable quarrel turns to throwing unused ingredients at their respective tables. sum up their devil of a members. no stop tried to stop them, the rest of the girls even joined.

 

 

 

"Seungwan unnie texted me! she's at the elevator already! clean.. this.. mess!" chaeyoung shrieks, the scene is like a spongebob squarepants meme, they indeed move in franticness, practically anywhere and everywhere. jisoo grabs a medium plastic bag as lisa throws the helpless dirty dishes. on the other side, sooyoung searched for the mop and some tissues to wipe the greasy substance on the floor and on the tables with seulgi assisting her. irene and jennie makes some last touch at their food, forming a perfect and mouth watering cuisine. yerim? she ran towards the bathroom, to send a message to the love of her life and to hide from cleaning.

 

 

Chaeyoung strides her feet towards the door, she plans to welcome seungwan first and stall her at door. they are trying so hard to clean but it's total shambles. jisoo starts to give up, likewise lisa. the joygi couple being lovey dovey in the middle of cleaning while the two competitive members didn't care about the surroundings except for their presentation. yerim declines to help when she came out on the bathroom.

 

 

"Hey, babe." seungwan greets when she opened the door, giving her a kiss in the cheek. her groceries gradually dropped when she noticed the clutter. 

 

 

"Babe?" the other members masks a shocked face and paused at whatever business they are doing.

 

 

"Um.. surprise?" seungwan told with unsure eyes and hesitant smile. the only firm on seungwan is her right hand on chaeyoung's waist.

 

 

"I'm sorry, girls. she's already mine." chaeyoung declares misch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter