Hair gel

Hair gel

I really want to run my fingers through his fluffy hair – thought Yesung as he watched the younger eat his cheesecake happily. It was a rare occasion that Siwon was not using a hair gel and Jongwoon couldn’t be happier to see him this way.

“Hyung, you keep looking this way, do you want to steal a bite?” Siwon looked into the older’s eyes and said it softly.

My Siwonnie is so pure… and handsome, no wonder I can’t keep my cool around him. Yesung moved closer to his dongsaeng and used his left hand to caress his nape, his fingers drawing circles on it.

“Feed me” Yesung said with his low, steady voice, close to the younger’s ear, that made him shiver.

“S..sure” Siwon said, trying to hide a blush that painted his cheeks and ears bright red. He took his fork and carefully put a piece of cake on it. It wasn’t the first time that they spend their time together like this, but today Siwon was actually planning on confessing his feeling to him.

His thoughts were somewhere else, but at the same time he was actually doing what his hopefully future lover wanted. As a cheesecake landed successfully in Yesung’s open mouth, Siwon couldn’t stop himself anymore. The older was way too tempting for him to not act on his feelings.

He watched the creamy textured cake being swallowed and Jongwoon’s Adam’s apple moving up and down, his neck looking as lovely as ever, he kissed him.

Siwon’s lips touched the man’s in an extremely soft and careful way. He was scared of being pushed away, but also of his hyung not returning his feelings, nothing like that happened.

Yesung was a little annoyed, but not by the kiss itself, but of the lightness of it. He opened his mouth and deepened it, embracing the younger the way he always wanted to. Siwon was not backing off either, he was overwhelmed by his happiness.

HYUNG IS KISSING ME! He’s actually kissing me right now! I want to continue, but I have to stop. I need to tell him what I feel, because he might think of it as just me being . He won’t be wrong though, I want to him raw, right here and now. I want to make his a sloppy mess, him senseless, kiss him all over, his and it all night long… “Stop!” he yelled at himself, but he only now realized that his hyung looked terrified.

“I… I’m sorry, that was wrong, I shouldn’t have done that, I was wrong, I… I will leave right now” – Yesung said with tears in his eyes. He pushed Siwon a little and wanted to run away as fast as he could.

“No, hyung, that’s not what I meant. I just wanted to stop to tell you, that I love you!!!!” – he literally yelled, holding the older man by his arms, so he wouldn’t be able to escape his pleading puppy eyes.

“… You love me?” Jongwoon didn’t know if he heard him right “I… I love you too” he exclaimed and looked back at the younger. His lips slowly formed a heart-shaped smile. “You silly giant, of course I love you back! Hahahaha, you look so confused right now. I’ll kiss you again, ok? I also want to mess up your hair so bad, god bless a no hair gel Siwonnie!”

Yesung didn’t wait any second more, he just proceeded to kiss the younger – clearly still on shock, until Siwon comprehended what happened and kissed him back. He needed to satisfy his hunger for Jongwoon and this night he finally did.