Fin~

7 Things - 2yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

 

 

I fell inlove with a badass hottie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, she made me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The campus’ heartthrob, the head captain of our university’s women’s basketball, the heiress of Yoo Corp., fell in love with me first, as per her argument. Practically, a no one at school. A no one everywhere.

 

 

 

 

 

If you’re gonna ask me, how or why. I honestly don’t know too? Will you believe me if I tell you  I have asked that countless times, but every single time, she’s just gonna tell me it was because of my two cute front teeth?! I seriously don’t know if I’ll take it seriously or if she’s just tryna annoy me more.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a big difference on our status, yes. But that didn’t stop us from having a relationship. My family knows her. She just showed up in front of our house one morning, welcomed herself and bravely asked my parents if she can court me formally. I don’t know how she did it, but she was able to woo my father, so he agreed. She let me meet her parents, they never once looked down on me, on my family. Her circle of friends became my friends too.

 

 

 

 

 

It was awesome, but at some point, we both lost it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Present time…

 

 

 

 

 

It’s 12 midnight, I should already be sleeping, but here I am, standing in front of our house. Whose fault is that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon’s

 

 

 

 

 

 

She called me few minutes before 12 telling me that she’ll drop by. Who in their right mind will do that at this hour? Right? No other than Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s actually the first time I’ve seen her after what? 2 years? We didn’t really end, at least for me? There was no closure, there was no mutual agreement that we’re over. We fought, there was a misunderstanding, then afterwards, it’s like there was a mutual decision (without actually talking about it verbally) to just keep away from one another. I just realized now that it has been 2 years already.

 

 

 

 

Right, we became official during college days and we’ve already graduated for 2 years now. I honestly lost communication wither and I’ve never heard any news about her since then.

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't dated anyone. I don't know but I held onto our promises. I believed that we'll still be able to fix it? Yup, I am that in love. Although, if we won't work out, I already readied myself to accept and move on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s too quiet in here. Too much for someone who called me so we can talk, but there’s no actual talking that is happening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We look like a fool, standing, facing each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m getting annoyed now, this is not how I want to spend my night. But just by looking at her, all my irritation keeps on being washed away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looks so defeated. So vulnerable. So weak. So tired.

 

 

(a/n: bold & italics – Nayeon, italics – Jeongyeon)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo Jeongyeon, are you just going to stand there? You’re wasting my time. It’s late too, you should head home.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

This pabo is just looking on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon, do you hear me? Hello?

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing. No response. Not even one muscle of hers moved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoo, I swear to god, if this is one of your ways to annoy me, you better just go home. I’m not in the mood for that. Plus, who said we’re already okay and that you can come here anytime you wanted?

 

 

 

 

 

 

By then, I started walking towards our doorstep. I suddenly felt a cold hand holding mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She turned me around so I can face her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then my lips met hers. It was sweet, it was warm…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I miss her. I miss her so much. I miss her warmth. I miss her scent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry, Nayeon. I didn’t know exactly what made you upset like that that we ended up not talking for how many months. But I’m now here. I can’t last any additional days or months without seeing you, without getting near you. Please believe me when I say, I love you and only you. Can we, can we please fix this now? If you want us to start over, I'm okay with that. I'd gladly accept it.

 

 

 

 

 

I pulled out from her embrace…

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyebrows started to furrow...

 

 

 

 

 

 

While staring at her eyes, I feel like I’m lost within.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know I hate a lot of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter