Sweets, Giggles and Love

Sweets, Giggles and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The whole room is filled with the sound of giggling and blabbering of two princes. While His highness Jo Yeong’s voice and laugh can hear time to time.

“Wahhh!” His oldest son Min Ho said in awe as he touches the Fresh cream.

It was their first time experiencing this feeling. Touching the soft cream makes him shouts in joy. Youngest Son Hwang joined his brother taking his hand full cream and playing with it giggling.

“Baby look. Look at me” Yeong said to his sons as he covered his finger with cream and put it on his mouth and collapse and that made his kids giggles. He keeps doing it few times making twins giggle happily looking at their mother.

Soon Prince Min-ho follows his mother’s action and puts some cream on his mouth, savoring the creamy and sweet flavors. He smiles as he looks at Yeong.

Seen his brother, Prince Hwang also tries. And giggles.

“It’s good right?” Yeong asks looking at his kids.

Two princes keep playing and eating. And Yeong joins them fooling around with cream, drawing cream mustaches on their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! No! Put that down Minnie!” Yeong shouts as he leans forward to stop his son from turning the whole fresh cream bawl upside down.

“kAaaaarrrr!!!” Prince Hwang shouts happily while stomping both his hand on the fresh cream he got on the floor.

“ahhhhhgggg!” Prince Min Ho refuses to take his hand from the bowl he was playing. But Yeong success in getting out it from his grip and placing it beside him, far away from his eldest son.

 

They were supposed to make a cake for Their Father, Lee Gon’s birthday. Yeong turns his whole living room at the Queen wings to a Kitchen to make a cake with his babies. But they didn’t get to anything so far, his babies are busy with newfound plaything which is flour and fresh cream. And now all three of them are covered with fresh cream, chocolates, and flour. Yeong couldn’t stop them, his babies are having their fun at best.

In-young chuckles as she saw Prince Minho throws his hands covered with fresh cream around Yeong’s neck, making his face and hair cover with cream.

“Omma!” he tries to get back the bowl with his cute face.

“No baby, play with that one,” Yeong replied as gesturing another bawl placed on the table. Min Ho turns to look at the bawl filled with chocolate chips, and turns back to his mother, refusing to play with it.

“No! Ceem!” he shouts.

Yeong sighs,

“Okay. I will give you some, go sit first,” he replied before taking a small bowl and dividing some fresh cream into it before he places it on the front of his eldest son.

Prince Min-ho smiles brightly. Putting his both hand on the bowl and giggles.

Yeong smiles looking at his babies having fun.

 

 

While his two sons busy playing with fresh cream, Yeong finished covering their cake with fresh cream. He is coving the cake with his body, so his two devils won’t see the cake. If not they won’t finish making the Cake before Their father returns from his schedule.

But he didn’t get his freedom for long his youngest stands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter