Two of us

Two of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening the curtains, Chansung walked out of the back room to his bar, smiling at some of the customers as he walked past. The soft lighting goes well with the tunes coming from the live band on stage. As he went around the bar, he loved how the soft spoken chatting from the patrons and the sound of the glass clinking mixed with the music playing in the background.

He walked towards two of his singers who were enjoying a glass while chatting happily on the sofa, Wooyoung noticed him and gave him a wave, followed by Minjun who turned his head to smile at him.

“Hey Chansung, finally you left that cooped up office of yours” The older said with a chuckle

Chansung rolled his eyes at that comment, it wasn’t like he wanted to, but owning a bar comes with the awful task of doing paperwork, which he had to do of course. Even though he would much rather spend his time out here mingling with the customers and singers.

“I had to finish up some paperwork, but now i’m completely free”

He looked at the stage and watched as the live band continued to fill the bar with their wonderful music. Before turning back to the two singers who were enjoying their glass of champagne.

“So who’s going up first?” He changed the subject. Wondering which voice would bless them this evening, the husky comforting voice of Minjun or Wooyoung’s unique nasal voice.

Wooyoung put down his glass, “We were actually planning to do a duet together”

The taller man didn’t miss the blush coming from the singer, he knew there was something going on between the two. But it seems like both are oblivious to each other's feelings. He saw how Wooyoung would look at Minjun in full admiration when he’s on stage, or how Minjun would always glance at Wooyoung whenever he’s singing.

Maybe they think no one was looking but Chansung had seen their small romantic moments while the bar was quiet, or when Minjun would let Wooyoung hold his hand and help calm him down every time the younger felt slightly nervous to go on stage.

He knows all of this is happening, but he doesn’t want to poke his nose in their business, he’ll let them confront it on their own, beside by the stare Minjun has been giving Wooyoung, it might be sometime soon.

He smirked at the two and nodded, “ah.. Well then, i’ll be looking forward to it”

Walking away from the singers, Chansung headed towards the bar after seeing two regular customers who he knew well.

“What are you having tonight gentlemen?” He greeted them with a small pat on the shoulders.

The older one, who he knew as Ok Taecyeon, was the CEO of some pharmacy group. While his partner Lee Junho was the finance director at a large company. Due to their jobs it would seem more likely for them to meet in business meetings, but yet they met each other at this very bar. Coming off as unlikely friends at first.

Taecyeon brought up his glass, “You serve mighty fine whiskey her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter