unfinished.

ambrosia.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 . unfinished.

It’s been a hundred years since the events dubbed as the end of the world, similar to one of the spells she used to have upon her sleeves. Kim Chaewon led a group of survivors and created a new world in one of the seeds created by Dr. Jo’s mother, they built a city in the seed that grew to what we now call as faux planets located beside the moon, thus called the MOON City.

It was a whole city located in a circular land beside the moon. Our place was flat, and so are most of the other seeds that grew to the different parts of the solar system. I guess this makes the flat earther survivors happy? However, the moon city was one of the few space civilizations that flourished the most, while the others fell into decay, ending their era.

It seemed as if we were of the same age when we met, but she was actually much older. About a hundred years? I don’t know. No one knew how she was able to stay youthful in all those years, but according to the rumors, she had a blood of an invader—or something like she’s a demon incarnate. But none of those are true, because I know what she is.

Chaewon had often told me stories I was never aware of, stories of us with other people, stories of us going on an adventure with different kinds of people, defending an entire country, defeating an army of monsters—those kinds of stories. She filled my empty mind with memories with her. Despite this, she has always celebrated the fifth of February with me, my birthday. She never fails to come and greet me whenever, or even shower me gifts when she could.

She is so great, Chaewon is such a genius. She and the other survivors back then picked up the core pieces of the dragons that attacked that day and used them to create twelve mechanical units—the Dragon Mails, and mass-produced units—the Faux Ragna, a lesser type of dragon mail created from the replicas of the core parts. She was the leader and founder of the Eclipse Group—a group of her and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter