Break up and Meeting

3 wishes

..:5 December 2010:.. - 8.00am - ( morning )

 

" Im so sorry for making you waiting so long! " Hara walk fast to the boy infront of her .

 

"It's okay , I want to talk to you " said Jonghyun .

 

"What is it ?" asked Hara .

 

"Let's break up , I don't want to pretend anymore " Jonghyun said as he sighed deeply .

 

"W-what do you me-mean?" Hara stuttered

 

"In the first time , I never like you . I dated you because I had a bet with my friends , Mianhae .. I don't mean to break your heart .. " Jonghyun apologized .

 

"It's okay .. I knew it afterall , you never liked me when I hug you . haha " said Hara with a puffy eyes .

 

"H-hara , dont cry .. I'm sure you will meet a guy that is better than me . " Jonghyun was trying to console her .

 

".... annyeong... " Hara run away .

 

"HARA!!!!" Jonghyun shouted .

 

                              

" *sob* *sob* *Sob* It's just a silly bet ? after all this 8 months . *sob* and the worst thing is he's breaking me      up on my birthday *sob* " she cry louder . Slowly , the snow was falling , "I-it's snowing ! " Hara try to cheer up , afterall this day is her birthday and the first day of winter . "Why he have to broke up with me in this beautiful day? " She touch the snow and find a snowflake . She wiped her tears and suddenly a flash of light coming out from the snowflake .

 

"Omo ! " She covered her eyes with her hands.

 

"You have 3 wishes just for today " said a goodlooking man .

 

"Is this real ? " she rubbed her eyes.

 

"Ofcourse this is real ! " That man said to Hara.

 

"Omo ! If it's real then , I wish I can find a better guy than him ." said Hara to the man

 

"Your wish is my command ! " The man clicked his hand but nothing happened .

 

"Wait for a little while until your wish is granted" He exclaimed.

 

Hara looked at him suspiciously ,

 

"Where did you come from?" She asked

 

"Winterland " He answered

 

"I've never heard about it before" said Hara .

 

"Winterland is a land where the magic snowflakes/we come from . We can give 3 wishes to the one who needs help and cheers,  " The man smiled .

 

"So , what's your name ? Im Yong Junhyung ! " He let out his hands .

 

"Im Hara , Goo Hara " Hara shake his hand and let go .

 

"Um .. Hara-sshi  ... next wish ? " Junhyung asked her.

 

"Maybe later , let's have some fun first! " She grabbed his hand and run toward Lotte World .

 

How is it ? I know its kinda short . but this is 10pm here

Haha .. my favourite show is going to start !

Annyeong !

 

- felicia