End

Cooking? Cooking!

"Yesung hyung! What the hell?!!" Kyuhyun who just came back from the restroom rushed to the dark haired male who hid behind a kitchen counter. He stared at the horrifying white gooey substance on the pot for a while before turning off the stove.

"I told you and Hyukjae to make a DUMPLING. The easiest menu in this course! A dumpling, hyung! Not-..." Kyuhyun gestured at the pot, "-this abomination!!"

Yesung bowed his head low. He cursed Hyukjae under his breath because that monkey decided to run away from the evil maknae's wrath when he realized things were going wrong; leaving the clueless Yesung to deal with their maknae alone.

"I don't know about it! It's Hyuk's doing! I only put them into the pot! Hyuk made the dumplings!" Yesung argued in self-defense.

Kyuhyun sighed, "but you made the dough right?"

"I-...!" the smaller male blinked, before lowering his head once again, "...yes."

"What the hell PD-nim thinking when she pairs me with you two… you guys are a disaster…" Kyuhyun grumbled, he pulled Yesung's arm toward the counter with the remaining dough on it, "this is what you call dough?" Kyuhyun poked the mound and frowned in disgust, "hyung, this is not a dough. It's more like clay."

"I am sorry…"

Yesung's soft mutter and teary eyes melted Kyuhyun's heart. His anger slowly dissipated. He couldn't stay angry at Yesung for a long time because his baby hyung is too adorable.

He had to find Hyukjae and make him pay later. But first, he had to comfort his baby and fix their mess before the timer ran out.

"You probably didn't knead the dough well, so the texture was hard," Kyuhyun brought the dough bowl and put some water on it, "a little water will help soften it."

He pulled the smaller man and stood behind him. He guided the tiny hands towards the metal bowl with the remaining dough on it, "now knead it nice and slow…" he watched as Yesung kneaded the dough under his guide then leaned to his ear and whispered, "like how I usually do to your …"

Yesung gasped, his movement stopped abruptly, "Kyuhyun!" he turned to the maknae behind him who was giving him a sly smirk. His face flushed in embarrassment because that boyfriend of his just said something inappropriate while they're still in the middle of shooting. What if other members heard?! Or worse, what if their sound director heard it?!

"You get what I mean, right?” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly, “go back to kneading.”

Yesung sighed and went back to work. He was so focused with his work that he didn’t realize the maknae’s hand had sneaked from his waist to his . Kyuhyun smirked as he saw his hyung made a mistake.

Yesung yelped when he felt someone pinched his . He whipped his head fast just to find the maknae smirking at him.

“You did it wrong, knead it like this,” Kyuhyun started to knead the soft in front of it as if he knead the dough on the counter, “knead it slowly, but not too gently. Add a little bit of strength to it. You knead it too fast, it will break. Follow my rhythm.”

“Why don't you teach me using the real dough?!” Yesung hissed as he smacked the maknae’s naughty hands away from his , “Kyuhyun! Stop it!”

Kyuhyun shrugged and went back to knead the flat in front of him, “I don’t want to get my hands dirty. I have to work on other dishes too, remember? Now go back to kneading or I will knead the other thing.”

Yesung’s face flushed red, he squirmed from Kyuhyun’s hold. But, whenever he tried to escape, the male behind him would pinch his hard, which made him let out a squeak. Eventually Yesung gave up and went back to kneading under the guidance of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled, his mood brightened as he got some time alone with his (secret) lover even though he must be sneaky with all the cameras around him. He put his chin on Yesung’s shoulder like a spoiled maknae he is, with his hands still kneading Yesung’s . However, that doesn’t mean he was completely unaware of his surroundings. He caught his other teammate's shadow from the corner of his eyes.

“Lee Hyukjae, I saw you. Don’t think you are forgiven, okay?” Kyuhyun’s calm announcement made both of his teammates freeze on their spot.

Hyukjae (who just came back from hiding and tried to sneak back to their station) gulped. He couldn’t imagine what that evil maknae would do to him...



-END-