Insta Live (sneak peek)

Was it just pain?

It's been like a year and a half since the last time I did an Instagram live, I'm really nervous about it but I know the fans have been waiting for a really long time, and that it's been really hard for them too, so after getting permission from the management, here I am in the dance practice room with my phone in front of me waiting to start the live, my hands are sweaty and my heart it's beating so fast, I take a deep breath and open the Instagram app, I open the camera and smile.

"Let's do this Wendy, it's not like you haven't done it before" I say trying to encourage myself, after taking another deep breath, I press on the live option, and just like that I was live, smiling while waiting for the fans to join, I start seeing how the chat goes crazy and that makes me smile widely. 

"Hi everyone! How have you all been?" I say and then look at the comments. "I know it's been a while, but I'm here to stay" I say smiling to the camera, I start reading the comments.

"I see a lot of you are waiting for a comeback, just wait a little more, just a little bit" I get my attention back to the comments and see a lot of the fans commenting how excited they are to see me back and how they're waiting for us to get back I also notice some 'please sing something' I smile at every comment.

"some people want me to sing, what do you want to hear?" I ask them and see a lot of suggestions, I smile at the sight of Irene by Jimmy Brown, I start singing it and I laugh at the reaction of the fans "you guys were really expecting this" I say laughing.

The live continues for like an hour and a half when I notice its time for me to end it, even tho I was having fun answering questions and singing for the fans, I'm late and she's gonna arrive soon, so I look at the camera and smile. 

"Well guys, it's time for me to say goodbye, I had a great time and I hope you guys feel the same" I say looking at the camera as I talk, I read some comments like 'noooo' or 'be healthy and come back soon', I smile and wave a the camera "I'll try to do this more often" as I was saying goodbye when the door of the room opens and a girl entering with a baby in her arms can be seen through the mirror. 

I open my eyes in shook and cut the live as fast as I can.