Farewell

I will still choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeongyeon ah. Gwenchana?” Concern Jihyo can’t help to worries about her bestfriend.

 

“I’m okay. Why?” Jeongyeon avoiding eye contact with Jihyo

 

Jihyo knew she’s not okay but Jihyo also knew they should give Jeongyeon some space for now.

 

The ride home feels longer than usual. The air can’t never feel heavier and Jeongyeon as always choose to sleep rather than keep thinking about something uncertain.

 

 

Knock on the door.

 

“Dahyunie. Why?” Jeongyeon asked as the younger girl came into her room and politely yet slowly sit on the bed.

 

“Ah, it’s nothing. I just miss you unnie~”

 

“As much as I want to believe it’s true, seriously want do you want Dubu ya?” Jeongyeon give her a suspicious look.

 

“Unnie gwenchana? The interview went well right?”

 

“Of course it went well. You were there, remember?” Jeongyeon give the girl a small chuckle.

 

“You know you can tell me if anything bothering you right?” Dahyun asked again.

 

“I will though I’m not really sure about that since you’re the one who good at ghosting the group chat” Jeongyeon and the teasing.

 

 

Jeongyeon was about to fell asleep when another loud knock on her door. This time Momo came in and rush to Jeongyeon side.

 

“I swear if you too gonna ask me if I’m okay, I will lock the door after this.”

 

“Who say I’m going to ask you that?” Momo hug her. “But is there anything bothering you? You seem a bit off after the interview.”

 

“No, I’m not and there’s nothing else bothering me other than you disturbing my quality sleep.” Jeongyeon try to push Momo away.

 

 

Jeongyeon received a text from Tzuyu

 

‘Unnie. Jongyeon unnie. I thought you say I’m the prettiest?’

 

‘Lol. Yes, you’re the prettiest Tzuyu ya.’

 

‘Right! I’m the prettiest right?’

 

‘What is this all about though?’

 

‘Just because. Unnie saranghae!’

 

“What a baby” Jeongyeon smiles.

 

 

This time Sana came in and she straight away crawl in Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter