Final

Candles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ONCE! Again, I want to thank you all for your wonderful greetings for me. I appreciate them a lot, I really do. See you next time! Bye!" Tzuyu said as Momo, being the one holding their manager's phone, turned off the VLive app.

"Okay, birthday girl, and that ends your activities for today. You can all head home now, we'll take care of these leftovers and drop them off by your dorms." Their manager said as she started cleaning up the room that they used.

"Unnies, you can all go home now. I want to stay and help them clean." Tzuyu said, turning to face the older members who were all standing by the door, waiting for her.

The staff whipped their heads to the celebrant and tried to push her out of the room trying to get her to get home early, but the woman is stubborn enough to leave them all sighing in acceptance of their defeats and just allowed her to help.

After helping in cleaning up, Tzuyu bid goodbye to her managers and proceeded to ride the elevator down to the company's lobby to look for her van that should be waiting outside by the building's entrance.

The elevator doors opened and Tzuyu mindlessly walked out of it and paced towards the exit. She was about to grab the handle of the big glass doors when she felt someone grab her by the shoulder first.

"I can’t believe you walked past me" She heard the person who grabbed her whine. Tzuyu rolled her eyes as the corner of her lips tugged upwards as she exactly knew who it was without even fully turning around to look.

"I was looking at my shoes," Tzuyu said as she finally turned around to look at the woman who spoke, "Yeowo, I really was looking at my shoes," Tzuyu chuckled after seeing Nayeon pout when she looked at her, "And I didn’t expect that you'll still be here. I thought you and the others went home already." The younger added as she reached for Nayeon's cheeks and squished them.

"Do you really think I'll let my girlfriend go home all by herself?! And on her birthday?!" Nayeon asked, dramatically closing her eyes and putting her hand over her chest, a gesture feigning hurt.

Tzuyu stared at the older girl until the latter opened back her eyes and looked back at her. When they made eye contact, as if they couldn’t stop themselves, they laughed while not even knowing the reason why. It just felt so natural - being happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter