Love songs 4

Love Songs 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim sometimes don't know why people making love songs.

 

 

 

 

Maybe because she ain't feeling it, not into it. maybe she's too busy to her life than to focus on that subject. also, maybe she's keen towards success to even care about that matter. she don't know, yet jennie cares about the things they assert regarding love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love is thrilling, they say. it can make you unabridged simultaneously can make you wrecked into pieces. it can appoint your heart draw erratic lines and flat line in between.

 

 

 

 

 

And jennie don't want to risk her heart to feel either of that. her cognitive personality talks everytime her defenses falling apart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps she's just too bitter to comprehend along the line called love, jennie suspects these people thinks that thing is just a game to play around. they don't even know how to cope with the consequences they're going to face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thus, jennie protects herself in any form of harm from that concept, she knows love can be a murderer, savior and protector all at once but she don't welcome that subject on her life. she don't want to be one of the victims who cries afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

Call her stoic, heartless but that won't hurt her in slightest bit. "you're fired." her words stings, merely her reason is she don't want an amateurish employee hanging around her company. "but miss jennie.." the employee tries to protest. however, jennie's secretary already pulling him out of the office. "what a scumbag," she watches him glare at her before disappearing at her office. she was informed that employee tries to hit every woman on his department. although no one hit back (because it's unwritten rule for them based on jennie's words.) he tried to trick them to get their numbers and sent them dirty messages. and now is the perfect way to discharge him, "what a scumbag and incompetent human." she whispers once more before throwing his useless report on the bin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie proceeds to continue the rest of her workloads. after minutes of checking reports and emails, she received a message from her mother. she checked it while she lazily rest her back against her chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mom | 4:56 P.M

 

dinner with us while we're here, honey. bring your pretty neighbor?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She grimaced when she understood that her mother is teasing her through this text message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She throws her phone at her desk before holding both her cheeks when she feels herself being red just by the thought of her neighbor. she wants to scold her mother but who does that? perhaps her mother is right, maybe she can bring her neighbor to their family dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

She put her phone back on her hand though, she forgot to type a reply to her mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jen | 5:15 P.M

 

I'll ask her, mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even so she thinks her neighbor don't want to come because she knows the woman is bashful regarding gatherings. but it won't hurt to make an effort to try and ask her, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Therefore she called her with grating voice, pretending that she's angry at the woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss son, I need you here at my office. right. now." jennie demanded loud and clear when the lady answers the call. she quickly cuts it off then giggles to herself, jennie assumes her neighbor is now running for her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She starts to imagine what her neighbor's doing before she calls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most likely she's painting a portrait of me again, isn't she? that dork took a picture of me while I pretended to be asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter