HS: Epilogue

Hey, Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One and half years later

Putting his car to full stop, Sehun quickly pick up his phone that has been ringing for at least a few seconds now. He sighed when he saw the caller ID but nevertheless it put a smile on his face too. He already knew what was coming.

"OPPA! Where are you?! Aren't we going to be late?! We can't be late!" his girlfriend shouted the moment he answered her call. He chuckled at her since this was exactly what he was expecting.

"Calm down Jieun-ah..." he paused, briefly looking at his wrist watch that she had given him as a gift last Christmas. They still have at least an hour or so to travel and if she's already done now, they'll be at the event early.

"Are you done already?" he continued, but also he already knew what her answer might be.

Being with Kang Jieun for a year and half now, he knew how long she takes before she gets ready. So he always makes sure to tell her to prepare 2 hours in advance even if the event that they are going to would start in less than 4 hours. That way they would never get late again.

"Err, no. Not yet. I need at least 5 more minutes. But are you downstairs already? You know you could always come up here to wait for me." Jieun said and he could hear som rumblings at her background. He once again chuckled at that. Her 5 minutes usually takes at least 30 more minutes so, just the usual he would wait. Not that it's a big deal for him anyway, he knows he will never get tired of waiting for her.

"Just go down when you are finish, love. I'll wait for you here. Love you." he said before ending the call.

"Hmm, love you too."

Yes, he could wait inside her apartment as what she had mention, but he chooses not to. He could not, even if he wanted too. Being alone with her, inside her apartment, is a very dangerous situation for him. And him keeping the promises he made with Jieun's dad, he knew it would be hard to stop himself. Jieun just being Jieun is always a big tease to him even though his girlfriend is just being her innocent clingy self. So no, he would not put himself in danger.

It was only after 10 minutes when he saw his girlfriend coming out from her apartment building and walking towards his car. A smile quickly spread across his lips as he looked at her but he frown when he saw what she was wearing. Looks like he needed to put his guard up again, as usual whenever they are going out.

Even though Jieun is only wearing her usual comfy clothes - tattered washed jeans, his plaid red long sleeves that she stole from his closet with just a white shirt underneath partnered with her favorite white sneakers, wherever they went, she can make guys' heads turned to her.

Mostly now that she decided to cut her hair short, just above her shoulders, he noticed that more guys turned their attention to her. Not that she noticed them anyway or tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter