cuddling works better

blankets or me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryeong gets really cold.

It’s something that all of ITZY knows even way before they debuted, with all of them coming into a situation with Chaeryeong that had highlighted her resentment for coldness.

There was a time where she had asked for Yuna’s jackets, all of the colorful ones that younger, for some unknown reason, stacks in her locker, because the training room’s air-conditioning was almost freezing her to death. When she entered the training room after their 15-minute break, she almost looked like a colorful ball with a head, hands and legs poking out, a sight that had most of the trainees laughing and wheezing on the floor, most of them earning another hour of practice from the dance teacher.

The added hour was worth it, the trainees said, but unfortunately, that was the first and last time they would see Chaeryeong like that because from that point on, Ryujin had made her point to make the air-conditioning at a normal temperature. It was a weird thing for Ryujin to do since she’s the number one doer of teasing when it comes to Chaeryeong, but for some reason, she’s the first person to touch the air conditioning’s remote and turns the number a bit high and she stops when she deems the air inside the room to be okay.

There was also a time where her, Lia and Yeji went outside to grab coffee and Chaeryeong had to beg her unnies if they could take a table outside the café because the air inside the café was too much for her. They had to endure the insects for their dearest dongsaeng, but all was fine. They would rather be pestered and squeal than let Chaeryeong get hypothermia inside a building they were supposed to keep themselves warm in.

Most of the members are pretty considerable about the fight between their Chaeryeongie and the cold, but there’s one member that tests her patience.

Now Ryujin…

“Ahh, raise the temperature, Ryujin-ah!” It is a good thing they are at the very end of the floor or else Chaeryeong's voice would’ve been heard by their other fellow rooms. Ryujin keeps herself preoccupied, ignoring the whines and the loud groans from the bedroom.

“No Ryeongie, it’s too hot.” Ryujin complains from the other room, changing her clothes into sleeping ones. Chaeryeong, however, had long gone changed into hers, already hiding in her blankets as she peeks with her head, setting her glaring eyes at her same-aged roommate.

Turning around to look at the temperature since the air-conditioning is at the opposite side of the room, Chaeryeong glares at her scheduled roommate for the whole time they’re shooting. “It’ at 16, are you trying to kill me??”

Ryujin finally steps out of the other room with her stripped green and white pajamas, not paying attention to Chaeryeong's intense glare at her. She makes her way towards the ac and grabs the remote, only turning up the temperature a bit, the air still cold.

Ryujin returns to her side of the bed and tries to lift the blankets but Chaeryeong holds the blankets to her, her sharp eyes still on her. “I’m still so weirded out by you, you know.”

The statement makes Ryujin frown, making her stop pulling the blankets. “What do you mean by that?”

Chaeryeong sits up, bringing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter