CHAPTER 03: DREAMS COME TRUE

DAMN YOU CHOI MINHO!!!

You know… I never imagined our weekend would turn out like this!" Jinki confessed, as he poured the chocolate chips into the pan, stirring.

 

          "Me neither. But I wanted it to. Did I recently mention just how much I love you?" Minho said.

 

           Jinki blushed, laughing. He pushed Minho out of the way, to reach for the milk. He added the milk slowly and was stirring when he felt Minho wrap his arms around him from the back.

 

           "What's this?" He asked, smiling.

 

           "I always wanted to do this. Now I can do this. So I am just making my dream come true." Minho said, kissing Jinki's cheek.

 

           "Ahh! Is that so?" Jinki said, taking a little melted chocolate from the ladle onto his fingers. He turned around in Minho's arms, saying,

 

           "Close your eyes." 

 

           "Why?" Minho asked.

 

           "You'll get a delicious surprise if you do. That's why." Jinki said, making Minho smirk and close his eyes. Jinki smiled wide and held Minho's face, making sure the chocolate would cover his cheek and kissed him softly. He felt the taller man kiss him back, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jinki pulled back, smiling. He looked at Minho's face and saw streaks of chocolate on his left cheek. He burst out laughing, unable to stop himself.

 

           Minho frowned, looking at his boyfriend laughing. Jinki turned off the stove and poured the hot cocoa into mugs, and handed Minho his mug, still laughing.

 

           "Why are you laughing?" Minho asked.

 

          Jinki grabbed his phone from the counter and opening the camera app, he showed Minho his face. Minho looked at his face and smiled, shaking his head. He looked at Jinki, pouting. Jinki leaned in and kissed his cheek, where the chocolate was, saying,

 

           "I told you it would be a delicious surprise!" 

 

          "For you, you mean?" Minho said, making Jinki wink and say,

 

         "Maybe." 

 

         Minho shook his head and took a sip of the hot chocolate, humming. It was delicious. Only two people could make this delicious hot cocoa. His Eomma and Lee Jinki. He felt Jinki sitting next to him, and opened his eyes.

 

           "Jinki.." he called. It was the first time he had ever addressed him by his first name. Jinki looked at him, smiling. He shook his head, smiling. Sometimes, words were not necessary. And sometimes, words were not enough. He had always felt so grateful and blessed for having Jinki in his life, and now it all felt too overwhelming for him suddenly. He would stay right next to this beautiful man for as long as he would let him. He looped his fingers through Jinki's free hand and sighed.

 

           "Minho-ya!" Jinki called.

 

           "Hmmmm." Minho said.

 

           "We are together now. And we have both said that we've liked each other for a long time. But I just wanted to say that I hope this doesn't change or affect our friendship in any way. You are still my best friend, Minho. No one is ever going to take that place. No one ever can. I still want to whine to you and go to you with all my problems. You would still be the first person I think of whenever I have a problem. You would still be the first person I want to share all my happiness with. This-" Jinki said, pointing to their intertwined hands, "-has not changed that factor for me. And I just wanted to clarify that. Now that I have… I had something I wanted to ask you."

 

           "Yeah. Anything!" Minho said, kissing his knuckles.

 

          "Be my boyfriend?" Jinki asked, blushing a deep shade of pink.

 

          Minho smiled wide, and giggled. He set his mug aside and cradling Jinki's face in his hands, he said,

 

          "Yes Jinki-ssi. I will gladly be your boyfriend. It would be an honor!" 

 

          Jinki smiled wide and pulled Minho into a kiss, giggling. As he pulled back, Minho groaned and said,

 

          "I was planning on making love to you after our hot chocolate! But you just made me feel all soft and mushy!?! Damn you!" 

 

          Jinki giggled and turning pink he said,

 

          "I can still make that happen. Wanna see?" 

 

          He pulled Minho in by his collar, and climbed into his lap. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, he pulled back and gently started the chocolate off Minho's cheek, and jaw bone. Minho gasped, as he felt Jinki's wet and hot tongue on him, and moaned as he felt his tongue move down to his neck. He wrapped his arms around his waist tightly. 

 

           "Still feeling soft and mushy?" Jinki asked, pulling back.

 

          Minho nodded, saying,

 

           "Yeah! But in a very different way now." Jinki smirked and as he leaned in again, Minho stood up and started carrying him to the bedroom, Jinki's legs automatically wrapping themselves around Minho's hips. 

 

           "Dreams come true alright! OH YEAH!!!" Minho shouted as he closed the door, Jinki's giggles drowning. 

 

-----------------------------------