I’ll just paint this moment.

Paint This Moment

"Hyung!"

A sixteen-year-old boy rushed to his befriended companion who was close to their school's gates. The nerdy clutched onto his bag as he ran near to the other tall male. Mondays and he were never on good terms, as he would mention. It was as if he was cursed to never like his Mondays, either in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Whatever the case was, it surely never stopped him from getting excited to meet his best friend. 

Last night, he stayed up just to make fantasy scenarios with him and his friends (yes friends, he isn't greedy to only invite Yifan into his imaginations). He tried not to squeal when he thought of paintings he could actually paint if he had seen them sitting on a mat neatly padded on the grassy platform, plates scattered for them to use, and glasses full of strawberry smoothie (he could imagine Baekhyun already finishing a glass). What a dream!

And it was the same reason why he is late for his first day to class... Again. 

He seems to forget to turn his alarm clock on again, Yifan thought. 

"Were you on your imagining crap again?"

"Wha- Yeah. And it's not crap", the nerd quietly muttered the last phrase, which didn't go unheard to Yifan, though he's gonna let it slide again (he wonders why would the younger whisper when his voice is as loud as his normal tone). He wasn't in the mood to argue early in the morning. 

"Chanyeol, this is literally your third time coming to class late on your first day", he said, sighing. 

Ever since he came to the neighborhood, Chanyeol immediately befriended the boy, saying how he is the 'most friendliest' human being to exist and a talented one (telling him it's a bonus to his life). Every day- every single day actually- Chanyeol's face is what would pop before Yifan's face early in the damn morning. And starting from there, the two were inseparable (with Chanyeol's constant clinginess towards Yifan and Yifan not minding him at all). 

"Mondays hate me..."

"I know. 'Cuz it hates me too", Yifan shook his head when he saw Chanyeol pouting like the big baby he is.

He sighed, turning his eyes in front before he thinks of unseemly thoughts (he never knew he was this distorted). Striding forward, Chanyeol followed closely behind him talking about how he wants to paint butterflies on their school's walls and saying it's too blunt and boring, wanting to try out that newly served cake in the cafeteria, who are the new classmates, and his babbling continued on and on. Yifan could only nod at every remark as they walked to their designated classroom. 

Upon their arrival, after Yifan swinging the door wide open, they were greeted by a splash of water from the ceiling (they thought it was from heaven) and eventually soaking both boys' clothes. Yifan already clicked to him who was the culprit behind this scheme, or rather, who were the culprits are. 

"Yes!... Wait, no!" a loud voice exclaimed, following by another boy with a more hushed tone.

"Holy , Jongdae we got the wrong target."

Yifan released a deep breath, still recovering from the sudden water attack. Though, he didn't hear anyone talking behind him anymore. He silently cursed because

1) it's chanyeol 

2) him being quiet is never a good sign, and

3) anyone, not even those dorks behind the door, not even those classmates of their in the classroom, indeed no soul wants this chanyeol version. 

Frantic, he slowly looked back to see what happened to his friend.

Chanyeol just stared blankly in front of him. 

A cue to Yifan that those slobs are dead once they get to change from their soaking wet uniforms. 

 


 

"Hey, let's talk about this like civilized people- Ouch!"

"As if I care for your explanation, Byun Baekhyun", Chanyeol happily pinched the small male, yet his statement made the latter gulp, mostly at the tone of his voice. 

"Kris! Tell your tall boyfriend to let him go!" Jongdae, the host of the prank, shouted in a hushed whisper to Yifan who blankly eyed him. Yifan was never the guy to accept violence, everyone in the school knew that since he frequently stops fights that would occur in the quadrangle, in the hallways, in the classroom, or maybe even in the faculty.

What do you expect from the School's Vice President, anyway? 

Despite that... Chanyeol is an exception (only if it's reasonable and the guy never liked to kill butterflies whenever they went to that favorite garden they kept visiting).

"Now, what will I get in return?" Yifan asked, disregarding the fact Jongdae said Chanyeol is his boyfriend. 

He couldn't believe people think they are a couple when they see them hang out every day. Had he ever pointed out Sehun and Kai for looking like a damn couple as well when they keep going to malls and arcades when they say they are just best friends? How can they never notice those? 

But either way, Kris isn't really gonna deny that. He's gotten used to it by now.

And today is like any other casual day where Chanyeol is gonna beat Baekhyun's and Jongdae pleading Yifan to make the giant stop, which he refuses to make him stop (he trusts Chanyeol's limits but Jongdae is still scared of his wits that his friend is gonna die to the school's 'friendliest' human being). 

"I'll treat you and have a picnic on Saturday. I'll even bring your top three favorite milk teas to the venue."

"What is this some sort of negotiation?"

"To not kill me."

Hmm, the offer was really tempting since Baekhyun barely treats Chanyeol (he only treats Jongdae most of the time, how envious). But then he recalled his little dream yesterday, and it fits so perfectly. He can practically draw their little picture and hang it on his bedroom wall. It would honestly fit the theme of his room. Oh my, he is so excited just by thinking about what's gonna happen.

"So... Yes or nah?"

"You are dismissed."

Baekhyun internally cried in relief, jogging his way to Jongdae after Chanyeol dropped the nunchucks he casually took from Tao's backpack. Tao didn't care, as long as it's not damaged and Chanyeol would put it back where he took it. And Chanyeol did just that. Yifan scoffed, amused how Baekhyun had bribed the pertinent man with just a picnic and milk tea. Indeed, Baekhyun would literally take Chanyeol's weakness, free food.

"Since when did you ever get him off the hook, Captain?"

"Since he told me that I'm gonna get free milk tea, plus a picnic!"

"Yeah, sure", Yifan said, unsure. Chanyeol doesn't go accepting freebies if he was being honest, and it's the devil's spawn they're practically talking about right now. The notorious school's troll's assistant. 

He would only accept offers if they're near Chanyeol's hope, like one time he wanted he gave Yifan a can of coffee to drink on the bench so he can paint the man's feature (it's a collection of one of his paints, he would reason out). Chanyeol loves to make people act or become a statue for him as references (saying it's fun rather than finding positions on the internet). Yifan could even remember three or four times when Chanyeol talked about what he wanted to paint and who he would like to include in those canvases.

Then it clicked to him.

"Don't tell me you want to paint a picnic..." Yifan murmured, and seeing the giant's gleam in his eyes, he wasn't wrong. 

"Figures", Yifan sighed. Tao shook his head from beside them, already expecting something from the bubbly persona of the male who wouldn't stop smiling.

"Please, I don't want your cheekbones to hurt, so stop smiling like the idiot you are."

"Shut up, Tao."

 


 

"How were classes?"

Yifan asked the nearing male. It was home time and Chanyeol had to bring a bunch of books from his locker for an upcoming assessment (which Yifan knew beforehand). The taller took three of his books, leaving him to carry his other two books. As they walked, Chanyeol grumbled.

"I hate Science."

"I thought you hated Math?"

"No. I hate Science. Are you even my best friend?" Chanyeol accusingly stared at Yifan who had his lips in a straight line, saying 'are you really saying that right now?' 

Chanyeol sighed, pulling the straps of his backpack.

"Ma'am George said we have to research, and it has to contain at least five pages! Like hell, I can't believe it. All she ever does is make us research, research, and more research. She rarely teaches them!"

"Hmm, I should probably thanks Sir Laurence for being our Science teacher, then."

"You should be! That guy tackles everything that makes it ten times easier. Urgh."

Hearing how upset the younger was, Yifan knew Chanyeol would feel cranky for a few days. Plus stressed out. The younger would read at midnights about random stories and text Yifan how much he wants to give up and ordering him to bring beer to his home. Of course, Yifan refuses to do that (he doesn't want to get caught and Chanyeol's parents would probably scold him). He attempts to make Chanyeol forget all of that by taking him outside to play a game of basketball. Maybe even treat him and enter the nearest arcade games. 

It was successful, it gave Chanyeol space to breathe rather than suffocating from too much work. 

And now they were at home, playing monopoly with Chanyeol's older sister smiling smugly (knowing she would win the auction from Yifan who was still dropping money) as she watched the paper money piling up in front of her. 

"Ooh! 100!" Chanyeol shouted cheerfully when his sister lands the paper money in the middle of the table. Yifan, seeing he is about to go bankrupt, finally said "pass", making Yoora smile 

"You can't possibly win me from any auction."

"That's why I already gave up the moment hyung said he wouldn't want to buy it", Chanyeol snickered. Yifan could only shrug, wanting things to get interesting. 

Rolling the dice, Chanyeol got a double four. Moving his dog, he landed on Yifan's property. Chanyeol just stared at it, glancing now and then to his hyung who didn't have a single clue. Yifan read the property, but he was slow enough that he rolled the dice while thinking who it was and already dropping them.

"Wait, Yeol, you're not buying that?"

Yifan brought up his head to look at the younger in curiosity, but all he saw was an awkward smile from Chanyeol. 

"Hyung..."

Chanyeol then gave him a straight face, trying so hard not to give out anything. Yoora, who was having the time of her life, laughed at the latter who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Then it clicked to him.

"Damn it! It was mine?!"

Chanyeol and Yoora then burst into laughter as they rolled on the carpeted pavement at the baffled man who sulked in frustration that he didn't get to ask for Chanyeol's rent. 

"You already rolled the dice!"

"Curse you, Park Chanyeol", and the youngest in the circle stuck his tongue out playfully.

"ALERTNESS, hyung", Chanyeol chuckled, wiping a stray tear that was tempted to drop any moment. 

Yifan then landed on someone's property and it was Chanyeol's. Chanyeol immediately asked for his rent, which Yifan obliged and gave him 150 monopolies.

"You're such a loser in this game, hyung."

"I know I am."

A loser for you too. 

 


 

Achoo! 

"Yow, you okay there?"

"Yeah", Chanyeol sniffed, "just a runny nose, that's all."

"Yeah, sure, just a runny nose? Don't buy it. You look like utter , Yeol."

"Bad hyung, cursing is bad", Yifan rolled his eyes at the weak younger whose finger is waving at him. The older placed his hand on his forehead, then doing the same to himself, he checked if they were at least similar in terms of heat.

"You're not that hot."

"I am. I'm the hottest guy in school! Hotter than you!"

Yifan rolled his eyes at the cheeky remark. 

It was usually the time of the month where Chanyeol would get a runny nose. He wouldn't necessarily get a cold or flu, just a runny nose. He gets it every morning, or maybe at night. Once every after month, he would get it for the whole day, wrapping a scarf around his neck and covering himself in his warm blanket, and even wearing two jackets just so he could be warm from their air conditioner's coldness. 

Achoo!

Achoo!

Achoo!

"Slow down there, Yeol", Yifan looked at Chanyeol in a worried trance. Blowing his nose harshly to remove the disgusting snot out from his nose, he let a loud sigh, thinking he can breathe again. Well, it got clogged again.

"Gah! Stop thinking about me!"

"I wasn't thinking about you."

Chanyeol was hurt (and he never failed to show it to the older).

"Then who?! You're the only one who's always with me. Do you have a crush on me? Of course, you do. Ugh, if this doesn't go away, I will go home immediately", he angrily sniffed, hating the watery liquid for causing his life's misery.

Yifan honestly was taken aback, but not surprised as he anticipated this kind of remark from Chanyeol. He would usually say the dumbest thought (and those dumb thoughts might be true in some cases) and leave the latter dumbfounded. 

Yet it irritates him that someone might also be thinking about Chanyeol right now (even if he is aware of the fact that this is one of Chanyeol's superstitions). A classmate of them? Perhaps one of Chanyeol's online friends? Nah, maybe his mom. That would have been weird, getting annoyed when it was only Chanyeol's mother who was thinking about him. 

Whatever, screw these thoughts. 

"Mom should have been healthy and not with a runny nose and in a coughing fit when she gave birth to me, urgh."

"Hmm, that's nice. You should probably go home, you have a test early in the morning."

"I reviewed. I can't let them go to waste."

"Yeol, the problem is, you wouldn't be able to concentrate on the quiz. You remembered your contest when you were in grade 3?"

"That's different. I was really sick at that time. Still got the third place, hyung", Chanyeol chuckled, reminiscing his past when he wasn't exactly the best one when he drew, but still got the third place in the poster-making contest. Literally, he wasn't that good like the others, but maybe the message of his poster paved the way. 

"Yeah. yeah, how cool."

"Rude. I remembered you were so proud of me. And it was your first time smiling!"

Yifan chuckled at the younger. 

"I smiled all the time, what are you talking about?"

"... You are a hopeless hyung", Chanyeol grumbled, speedily walking to leave behind the tall male. His smile at that time was too bright, brighter than his weird grin. 

It made him special if he were to voice it out. 

 


 

"What you drawin'?"

"Is it Kyungsoo? It looks like it with huge eyes", Kyungsoo immediately smacked Baekhyun's head, and hearing his groan made him smile.

"Dude, it's an owl."

"It is! That's why it's Kyungsoo!"

"A little cute owl!" Chanyeol beamed after he finished sketching the feathery animal on his sketchpad for his later reference for painting (and Kyungsoo has to admit it's really cute, his style of art is adorable). The group sighed, taking their eyes off from Chanyeol's wide smile would only take them all to the hospital (and Kyungsoo's astigmatism might get worse than it is right now). 

"Why do you always color and draw with blue pencil?" asked Sehun, who was sitting on Jongin's lap while munching on his sausage.

"'Cuz it's cute?" Chanyeol innocently said.

"Yeah but like don't you ever get tired with just blue?" Jongin asked next, then asking for Sehun to feed him. 

"Nope!"

"Your favorite color is brown though?"

"Ecru color to be exact, but yeah!"

"Then why are you coloring in blue color?" Luhan asked out of the blue. 

That statement made the tall male froze on his seat in the middle of his coloring. He was quite hesitant at first, but he sighed and gave a strained smile to the others. 

"It's hyung's fave color."

"What... Yifan hyung's favorite color?" Tao asked in disbelief. Sehun made an ugly face that showed he was shocked to know that it was the tallest guy's favorite color. Yifan just nodded. 

"By the way it's glaucous."

"Yes color expert", Baekhyun playfully said. 

"Now continue coloring it, I'm gonna buy that owl you're gonna paint", Kyungsoo demanded, itching for Chanyeol to finish coloring his unfinished sketch. Chanyeol sniggered at the guy's anticipation and his frustration mostly since Kyungsoo hates unfinished stuff. 

 

Achoo!

"Ew! Corona Virus!" Sehun shouted with a laugh. Chen took his alcohol from his pocket and sprayed the group, earning groans from them. 

"My eyes!"

 


 

"Yey! Picnic!" 

Chanyeol might have said that rather loudly when he noticed Yifan closing his ears from the deafening (but melodious) voice of his. He sheepishly chuckled, prepared to whatever Yifan is planning on taking his little revenge. And yes. The latter did. Yifan tackled the other tall lad's shoulder, not enough force to actually choke the younger in his hold. Chanyeol gritted his teeth with a smile, already giving up when he tapped Yifan's arm to release it.

Plus, that Saturday Baekhyun told him became the last day of school (Chanyeol didn't mind, as long as Baekhyun fulfills it in the end).

"Noisy alien."

"Your noisy alien."

Chanyeol teasingly smiled, his goofy grin making Yifan chuckle. He waved his hand, dismissing the thought. 

It was vacation month, so the group planned on having a picnic in a near park (and because Baekhyun has to fulfill his words when he poured water on Chanyeol on the first day of their school last year). The group agreed, wanting some fresh air (not really) from all the stress they got from school. They deserved this after all for the hard work they did with the teacher’s requirements, projects, and such. And in moments like this, Sehun would always say ‘thank God, hell is over’.

"Whatever you say."

"Oh, so you do accept the fact I am your noisy alien."

"Half-half."

"What the heck is a half-half, hyung. That should be 100."

"No."

"Rude, Fanfan."

Yifan blinked. Staring at Chanyeol's round orbs, an uncomfortable feeling blooming in him with the said nickname. Yes, uncomfortable, but it felt ecstatic. Yifan smiled endearingly, taking Chanyeol's hand and clasping it with his. Chanyeol's once frown turned into a beam, tightening their grip. 

It’s not every day Chanyeol gets to call Yifan’s nickname.

"So, your paintbrushes?"

"Check!"

"Canvases?"

"Yep!"

"Paints?"

"Only about two to four paints that are blue, glaucous already prepared, so yeah!"

"Cups?"

"Yep yep yep!"

"Snacks?"

"That's on Baekhyun. I ain't buying anything, so it's his responsibility if he didn't get to buy the milk teas", Chanyeol pouted like the little kid he is. Yifan already had that coming, and so he brought the latter's favorites in the basket he has before they headed to their picnic spot, holding hand in hand. 

Yifan knew that Chanyeol would never leave his house without any art supplies in his little backpack. He then acted as his manager before they take their leave, not liking the fact the younger would go back and forth from the house and to outside the gates because he forgets some stuff in his bag. 

"There's Sehun!"

Pointed Chanyeol to the hazelnut colored hair male who was munching a hotdog in his hands, his face clear for the two giants to watch. Chanyeol skipped towards the group (releasing his grasp with Yifan's hands, and the tall man was displeased with him but perfectly hid his about to scrunched up face) and got to know that Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Tao were the ones who were first to arrive. Junmyeon was currently in the toilet at the moment, which explains why he is nowhere to be seen. 

"Where's my owl?"

"Here!"

Chanyeol sat on the mat, dropping his snapback in front of him, zipping it open to take out the artwork he had done three days ago. Kyungsoo was mesmerized by the colors he used and his art style improved (which the owl-eyed had noticed). It may have been simple, nonetheless, he loves the outcome either way. His friend is that great in arts, and he is proud to be Chanyeol's friend. 

"Damn, how much?"

"Food!"

Kyungsoo sighed, this boy will never take money as payment when it comes to his paintings (only in his online commissions, but never to his friends). 

"Told you he wants food", Junmyeon said as he approached the group, dabbing his still wet hands with the handkerchief he had brought with him. Kyungsoo chuckled and took out from his bag a platter of sandwiches and sweet treats that had the tall man drooling in love. 

"Baek's gonna kill me for giving it to you early when he told me to wait for him."

"A punishment is a punishment. I'll leave him only one."

Kyungsoo laughed at the evil remark. Chanyeol began to take one sandwich and made a huge bite. His eyes widened, giving Kyungsoo a thumbs up for preparing such a delicious lunch. He called for Yifan who was sitting at one of those camp chairs. Stretching his long limb, he told Yifan to say "aah". Yifan took a bite from it. Seeing his satisfied face, Chanyeol gave him the bread and he took it with delight. Chanyeol took a glass and poured apple juice, giving it to Yifan later. As he was about to take a sweet treat Kyungsoo brought (which he later knew was made with Junmyeon), a loud shout was heard miles away. 

"Yah! I told you to wait for me!"

An angry (but cute) Baekhyun frowned at them, stomping his way. His hands were occupied with big plastic bags, yet Jongdae was smiling like the Cheshire cat with his hands filled with drinks (seeing those milk tea cover tops from the far distance). The group waved at them, but Baekhyun harshly dropped the bags on the mat. 

"Seriously, how many tarts and sandwiches are left?"

"More than fifty, hyung. Stop overreacting", Jongin whined, playing his Nintendo switch, yet hearing that annoying voice that belonged to Baekhyun, he couldn't concentrate on his game. Sehun and Tao nodded to Jongin's point (as the three were all in one game). Baekhyun huffed, crossing his arms at the younger's rudeness. 

"There's the milk tea I promised", mumbled Baekhyun (which was loud enough for Chanyeol). The tall male beamed and searched through the cups, looking for his names. Yes, names, since he ordered three cups from the latter when he and Yifan were splashed by water by the two mischievous people in their small circle of friends. 

He saw Yifan's name first, and so he took it out along with another cup that has his name on it. He reached out to the older's his cup. Hearing the words "thank you", he smiled and continued with his search with his (though he could only track with the other's names, so he took everyone's cups along with the others who had yet to come). 

When he saw the cup holders were finished, he looked at Baekhyun with a scowl.

"Where's my other two milk teas?"

Baekhyun avoided his eyes, continuing to eat the snack he bought with Jongdae. 

"... You didn't buy them?"

"..." 

I'm gonna strangle you. 

Though, he didn't expect the little guy to be sipping on two milk teas with his name on them after Baekhyun faced the frowning giant. Baekhyun immediately stood up and dropped both cups, as he dashed from the growling Chanyeol who was so ready to take him down. Yifan shook his head with a small smile, while Jongdae sipped onto his cold latte. 

People began to watch them weirdly. Jumnyeon shouted their names, scolding how they're not kids anymore. 

The timing was exact, Yixing arrived with Luhan and Xiumin. And so Baekhyun ran behind Yixing (poor guy) who didn't have a single clue why were they playing hide and seek. 

"What's happening?" the innocent man asked. 

"Are we playing tag?" he asked again.

Luhan rolled his eyes, quickly snatching Yixing away from between the big puppy and the small puppy. 

Chanyeol made a mental note to thank Luhan later. Smirking towards his target, he tightly held onto him, his long arms securing the man from even running away (but not too tight that would kill him). Slightly loosening his grip, he took the latter on his shoulder as they went to their group. 

"You seriously made a huge mistake, Byun Baekhyun."

"I'm not a pig.'

"Who said you were?"

"You're holding me like you're about to cut me open."

"I will, in bed."

"Disgusting."

"I'm kidding", chuckled Chanyeol. 

Honestly, he is one dirty man sometimes. 

 


 

Chanyeol liked the view, and so he took out his art supplies. 

The sun was still high above, enough chance for him to paint. Wasting no time, he took out his charcoal pencil and lightly glided it on the canvas that was sitting on his thighs. He was resting on one of those camp chairs, his feet on the edge of the said seat. He looked from his canvas to his reference, trying to take their image quickly and simply. He wasn't much a fan of detailed pictures whenever he takes drawings outside. 

Yifan, who was beside him sitting on a camp chair Minseok had brought, took a glance at Chanyeol's sketching. 

The latter noticed a pair of eyes were staring at it.

"Stop it, hyung."

"Try me."

"You know how I hate it when someone is watching me draw...", he quietly muttered.

"Then let me stare at your face instead."

"Ew."

Yifan arched a brow.

"What's so "ew" about me staring at your face?"

"It makes me insecure. Wait, are you planning to do something to me?" Chanyeol changed his attention to Yifan with eyes enlargened than earlier. Yifan shook his head, giving him a weird look for thinking such preposterous thought. 

"Do you think, me, Wu Yifan, is going to do something to you?"

Chanyeol just shrugged.

"Yes, half-half." 

Yifan clicked his tongue, remembering that statement he said earlier. Chanyeol continued with his sketch after drawing his attention back to his unfinished canvas.

And as Yifan has said earlier, he did stare at Chanyeol's face for a few minutes, watching those concentrated eyes on the incomplete draft of people on the canvas. 

"Seriously, they're really not dating?"

"That's like the biggest lie I could get right now", Sehun chugged onto his milk tea. 

While Yifan was staring completely at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol just minding his little hobby, the others thought of making the two their topic for today.

"I swear to God, I feel like we are the idiots here", Baekhyun pointed out. 

"It seems likely like they're in a secret relationship, ya know?"

"I agree with Seok hyung", Tao stated. 

"Just look at him! He is ing whipped for the guy!" 

Everyone glared at Luhan for cussing. He slapped his palm on his mouth, saying a small sorry. The group had come upon an agreement not to curse (mostly for Chanyeol's sake). Even though it was for the tall guy, they thought it's a nice dare to see how long anyone would last with no cursing, showing they're good kids and good role models just gave them a bonus for being popular lads in school (half-true). 

And since Luhan doesn't really last too long, they would come up with dares for him. 

Oh, but wait, they remembered Yifan usually curses as well (even when he was with the younger). Switching their gaze from the deer, they land their eyes on the two looking love birds right now who were in their own world (and no, not those lovey-dovey type of world).

"Hey, Chan."

"Yeah?" Chanyeol paused and looked up from his doodling. 

"Has Yifan hyung cursed?"

Chanyeol looked at Yifan with a derpy face. Yifan gave him the eyes that showed "what are you doing?" When he looked back to s he grinned. 

"He did?"

"Nah, he didn't" Chanyeol defended.

"You're lying", Junmyeon smiled smugly.

"Nuh-uh. I'm just smiling, Is it bad to smile?"

"He's bluffing", Kyungsoo whispered to them.

Chanyeol playfully rolled his eyes, then continued to draw. If he keeps talking, they might take Yifan right now and make him do the most ridiculous thing. He can't let them humiliate his hyung again. One time they made him dress up as a girl, and Chanyeol felt like dying from laughter. He had only said the word "holy ", and everyone began to tackle him for breaking their rule. 

If it was one of Chanyeol's happiest days, it was one of Yifan's worst days. 

Yet seeing Chanyeol smile so bright feels like he accomplished a goal (it's not his usual smile, so it felt different for him),

"You guys, if it makes you all better, I'm almost finished with the drawing", Chanyeol said. Though, he wasn't even halfway with his artwork. He was just about to start with the painting bit. Erasing few dark , his friends came and took a look. It was inevitable on their looks that they didn't understand a thing about his sketch. It was all wobbly and wonky, a few lines scribbled on far ends. Those sorts of stuff. 

They just nodded, not wanting to hurt the younger's feelings (and since they knew it's gonna be one heck of an art piece). 

They went back to their places, continuing their topic on how Yifan is too obvious to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol is that oblivious little child who knows nothing around them (but a giant in height).

As the latter happily colored his sketch with his bristled brush, the taller boy rested his elbow on the chair's armrest, placing his chin on the heel of his palm as he watched from Chanyeol's silly face (his tongue was sticking out as he tried to color small details) from his work in progress. 

The guys sighed, thinking back when Yifan wouldn't even stare for at least three seconds at the cheery male. Yet for the past five years (though they knew the two knew each other more than five years), they have seen him taking quick daring glances. Sometimes, he would admit he was staring at him because he said so.

"Hyung, pass me the smoothie."

"You just finished your taro milk tea, now you want a smoothie?" Baekhyun asked in disbelief. Sehun nodded.

"Give me two."

"Get your  off from Jongin's lap, then maybe you can get yourselves two smoothies", 

Sehun groaned. Crossing his arms, he snuggled his back closer to Jongin. He was, again, sitting in his favorite place. Kyungsoo snarled at the lazy boy, yet took the big jar and poured two cups for the two to have. Sure, he was slothful, but that doesn't mean Kyungsoo would let the guy be grumpy at him for more than a while.

And he thinks this was supposed to be Minseok’s job, not his. 

 


 

“I’m done! Yehey!” 

Chanyeol cheered. Staring at his finished work, he smiled in content. It was already three in the afternoon. For less than three hours (maybe five? he wasn't keeping count of it), he finally managed to finish it. Safe to say, his little dream-slash-imagination became real. Nothing can ever beat his happiness right now.

Or maybe there is still something that makes him happy.

Looking to his right, Yifan was sleeping soundly, his face directed to Chanyeol's lap. The bubbly giant laughed, this hyung of his likes to watch him paint, but nothing can beat him when he sleeps. Still staring at the taller's face, he thought about, well, drawing yet another figure.

And this time, he would keep it in his bedroom and hang it up in front of his study desk. 

What a great and pleasant idea!

Starting to work, he took yet another sketchpad for him to work onto. Taking out his light-colored charcoal pencil, he began to swiftly sketch Yifan's face, outlining his prominent features. He bit on his bottom lip, concentrating on his only reference (and snatching some tarts from the picnic mat whenever he is hungry). 

"He's drawing Yifan this time."

"I saw him draw hyung before too", Tao said.

The three who were awake stared back at Tao. He cursed. With those looks, the younger knew they would make him open his mouth and spill it out. No one could ever get past the three well-known gossip people.

"Spill", Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Luhan commanded. 

Tao took a hasty peek at Chanyeol, but he saw him attentive to his drawing. He sighed and looked at the three males.

"Fine... He said not to tell you though."

"Tell us what?" Jongdae asked.

"Well... Erm... Chanyeol hyung made that because... Uhm..."

"Because?" Luhan encouraged him to speak. Tao faked a cry, unwilling to die at a very young age (and seeing Baekhyun messing with Chanyeol, he knew he would never make him sleep).

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Chanyeol for you", Baekhyun confidently stated, which made the younger even skeptical of him. Kyungsoo mentally rolled his eyes. He was laying with Junmyeon hugging his waist, listening to whatever words would the young lad tell them. 

"Starting at the top, Chanyeol hyung wanted to make a portrait because he wants to try it out. So, he asked Yifan hyung to be his model, remember when we saw him drinking coffee on the bench while Chanyeol hyung sketched him out?"

The three nodded.

"Yeah, it started there. So, the next scene was-"

"I feel like this is gonna get long", Luhan muttered.

"I know, right. Cut to the chase now, dongsaeng", Baekhyun demanded.

Tao shivered in fright. If he directed it to the part, he would be scolded for eternity. They hadn't seen Yifan getting mad yet, but the thought of it is making him pee already. Life is gruesomely unfair on his part. Tao thinks Yifan is three times worse than Chanyeol when mad. 

He promised, though. He even made an oath never to tell them because they told him they will be the ones to break it to the others. Plus, it's not his place to tell a tale he never took part in. A promise is a promise, Tao says. 

“... I can’t, hyung.”

“What do you mean you can’t?”

“I can’t tell you.”

Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Luhan sighed in defeat. Tao is indeed well-known for keeping someone’s secret a secret (even if they already made a face that says “spill or you're dead”). 

Chanyeol, who was silently listening, smiled. Thankful Tao kept his words. He was a witness to the younger’s promise, after all. If Tao did spill the beans, there's no use but go with the flow anymore. Though, even as much as he wants to tell the others, he can’t.

Why? Yifan’s asleep, which is the only thing stopping him. 

Chanyeol lightly shrugged, continuing to draw the dead as a log human beside him. 

Or was he. 

“Tao, you have my permission.”

Chanyeol coughed, taking down his pencil before he makes an unwanted on the pad. Yifan opened one eye to see his best friend’s health (contemplating whether to rush him to the hospital or simply pat his back). He did the former.

Noticing the worried look, Chanyeol brought his thumb up to keep the older sane. Tao, over there, was puzzled. He can? Since when can he talk about someone else's life other than his boring days on Earth? But this is a huge opportunity that must never be wasted (and it's Yifan hyung’s story! What an honor!). Sehun, who was once was having a shut-eye, had his eyes bulging at Yifan’s request. 

“This should be a worthy story, Tao.”

“To be honest, I don't know if it is a worthy story to share.”

“Tao, just spill it”, Sehun huffed, wanting the story to be out of the other’s mouth. Tao scoffed.

“Dude, this isn't our story, but I got the permission to say it so shut your filthy mouth and let me narrate.”

Sehun stubbornly imitated the latter’s words, earning a stifled laugh from Jongin and a glare from Tao.

“I have my nunchucks with me, Sehun. So don’t even try.”

“Like I’m so scared of your dirty nunchucks. Can you see it on my face? Yes, I'm that scared that I’m about to poop in my pants.”

“You're gonna poop? The bathroom’s over there, Sehun. Want me to guide you?” Yixing suddenly woke up, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the lighting, and hearing Sehun is about to poop, he thought of helping him where the toilet is. Luhan face-palmed at his friend’s silliness. Minseok just shook his head at his innocent nature.

“Thanks, Yixing hyung. But I’m gonna poop later, after Tao’s story.”

“What story?”

“A story about Fanyeol“, Tao snickered. 

“Not bad for a ship-name”, Yifan complimented groggily. The others tried not to chortle how Yifan was amused with the said name. Tao, however, gave a different reaction.

"Did you hear that? Yifan hyung praised me! Praised me!" the younger chuckled. Sehun and Jongin made a fake gasp, even covering their mouths (yet with weary faces) to show how "shocked" they were as they stared their half-lids towards Yifan who in return rolled his eyes at them. 

"I did not praise you!" Yifan immediately butts in, "It's a modest compliment, kid. Don't get your hopes high."

Yet Tao didn't listen, which made Chanyeol chuckle at the annoyed Yifan beside him.

"A compliment we'll never forget!"

"I had never imagined in my life a day as this would come", Minseok honestly said out loud, causing Luhan and Kyungsoo to nod as a matter of fact. But watching Baekhyun and Tao bickering again (about the story yet to unfold) made them think otherwise. 

"Tao! Spill!"

"You keep saying that over and over again! I am, old hag!"

"Rude! Just plain rude. Where's your respect?! Hyung, have you ever tried scolding him?"

Junmyeon just groaned in his sleep (and he knew very well that Baekhyun is talking about him). He tightened his hold around Kyungsoo's waist, snuggling closer to the said boy's back. Kyungsoo lightly stood his half body and smacked Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun turned around and frowned at him. 

"You're too noisy for a 17-year-old."

"For a 16-year-old, you're too anti-social."

Not everyone's like you, Baek.

Oh, how much Kyungsoo wanted to blurt that out. 

"Then what am I doing here with you?"

"I forced you out."

"No, I forced him. Credits to me, idiot", Junmyeon muttered behind Kyungsoo, his words muffled but audible. 

"Like I'd get something for crediting you. Aren't you even sick and tired of Kyungsoo?"

"No."

Kyungsoo felt his body tensed hearing that absurd question from his friend. No doubt (feeling his blood growing cold), he wanted to leave the place quickly and leave for Antarctica. It's Baekhyun we're talking about, so him pulling questions like these is one of his nature. A bad nature if you asked Kyungsoo. Yet, after hearing Junmyeon's quick and subtle "no" did he finally had his confidence back, a secretive smile reached his lips. 

"You have my respect. Sehun, give me your loyalty card!"

"Heck no! It's mine! I am the most loyalest member here. Get him a new card instead!"

Sehun snarled. Yifan and Junmyeon scrunched their noses at the youngest's vocabulary. He has a very poor one, indeed.

"Explains why you got the lowest score in English."

Sehun snorted.

"Look who's talking. Just 'cuz your boyfriend is a hotshot in English doesn't mean you can rub that on our faces."

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at the younger, who did the same treatment to him. Yifan clicked his tongue, at the childish argument. He then motioned for Chanyeol to continue his drawing, which Chanyeol yelped, almost forgetting his work. He can't leave it unfinished (or else he wouldn't be able to draw the older again like last time, it was traumatizing to have an undone sketch).

"Please! Where the heck is my fu-fricking story?!" 

Baekhyun roared, already growing impatient at Tao. 

"Fine, fine! So..."

Chanyeol may be seen drawing and painting at the moment, but his ears are all open, hearing how this child would break it to them. Well, he can actually do that himself, honestly (since it's his story). But he was currently busy painting a "sculpture" right now, thinking that he'll be a guide for Tao's about to get messy narration.

"Okay, so best friends since childhood, right?"

They nodded.

"And so after the coffee incident, things were starting to be all flowery. Yeol hyung began to be all clingy to Fan hyung- scratch that, he began to be even clingier! So, Me, Sehun, and Jongin thought it's weird, too weird. And yeah, they were inseparable since birth, I know, but Yeol hyung is like a leech that can't be taken off from its prey."

Yifan nodded, which made Chanyeol hit his fist on the crown of his head. 

"You like it either way", mumbled the young giant. Yifan stifled a chuckle.

"And then, there's this incident that happened-"

"HOLD UP, PAUSE TAO! I've had enough! They're literally right there! Flirting! Before my eyes!" Baekhyun exasperatedly pointed at the two giants who didn't seem to care about his outburst. They already got used to it. 

"So answer me, are they even dating?"

"Yeah, hyung."

Jongdae coughed, choking on Minseok's chicken he brought. The chicken suddenly went straight to his throat when he never asked for the food to go directly in it. He was still chewing it (his tongue must be excited after missing chicken for a few weeks). Luhan scooted close to the almost dying camel, harshly patting his back (this shows how he loves the other).

"T-They are?!"

"Yeah, it's already a year now."

"WHAT?!"

"A year? FU-FART, SERIOUSLY YOU TWO HID IT FROM US THAT FARTING LONG?!"

"We didn't see the reason why to tell you, to be honest. Plus, it's just a year."

"And what's with all the farts, Baek?" Chanyeol tittered.

Baekhyun huffed, he had enough of all the rudeness happening with him (and that cheeky remark of the giant, how annoying!). Jongdae pats his back, maybe this would help him calm down (noticing his ears are puffing out smoke). Baekhyun then situated his glare to Chanyeol, who blinked rapidly, as if caught in a huge lie. 

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Um... At least now you all know?"

"... that's it?"

"What else do you expect from me-"

"DRAW ME YOUR REACTION INSTEAD. You at oral comebacks, even at school. I can't take this, my blood pressure is rising", Baekhyun held onto his nape, gasping air through gritted teeth. 

"I drew it already."

The puppy-looking male scowled, puzzled at Chanyeol's answer. Shuffling from his seat, he tried his best to feel comfortable than before so he can show Baekhyun what he drew (and it was exactly the only answer for him right now). 

"Here you go", Chanyeol showed his drawing to the little boy.

A drawing of Kris sleeping peacefully earlier (and my word, Chanyeol was impressed for breaking yet another record of painting his hyung). 

The colors were mesmerizing, distracting Baekhyun from his rage just now. The canvas only consists of blue (yet he assumes they were mostly that favorite color of Yifan hyung). With his art style, it was cute, and something you would definitely hang on your wall for decoration or simply something to stare at (and appreciating the art more). It was beautiful... Too beautiful for his eyes to stare at.

"Alright, enough staring, my eyes are burning from looking at hyung's features", Baekhyun then closed his eyes, earning a handkerchief thrown to him. 

"Eaw! Is this Yifan hyung's towel?"

"Yeah. The sweaty one."

"EW, THAT'S EVEN DISGUSTING!"

Yifan snickered lightly (cuz definitely he wouldn't throw wet towels that consist of his sweat to anyone, only the ones wetted with clean water), while his now officially stated boyfriend guffawed at the sight, which eventually led him to drop on the grassy wet platform. It was now Baekhyun's turn to laugh at the -slightly- hurt giant. 

"Serves you right, PARK CHANYEOL!" 

 


 

Thankfully, to end their day of the picnic, Tao got to continue his story about the two lovers (honestly, Yifan felt great hearing that they're now considered lovers). 

"So, he painted. He painted him walking, sleeping, reading, whatever you guys think. Like seriously, he was THAT addicted to Fan hyung's face ever since the coffee incident."

"I bet he was that addicted ever since he laid eyes on him", Sehun stated. Tao nodded in agreement, and as well as Chanyeol who was now busy munching on a cheese sandwich Yifan gave him. Yifan slightly bulges his eyes at the statement (plus Chanyeol nodded, that's too much!)

"Then-"

"Then I asked him out on a date."

Chanyeol cut the younger off. He deems the younger's gonna spill about him acting seductive towards Yifan one fine afternoon. It was when Yifan wouldn't look at him straight in the eye (since they argued about something not-so-trivial that time). Chanyeol did ask for forgiveness since it was a rather huge deal for Yifan, though the older didn't even dare spare him a glance (and it hurts Chanyeol that he acts like that to him).

Of course, why did he earn the title of the most friendliest man after all? Because he knows how to light a person's life with his cheap jokes and blinding teeth. Along with his persistent aura, he carefully (more like rashly) sort out his head for plans to make the older notice him again. 

He was supposed to ask him out for a date at that time, but something tells him that Yifan will still be a stubborn human being and continue to ignore him. So he did something he never knew he would ever do to his -supposed- best friend.

He seduced the man, who was greatly affected by the cunning behavior. It caught him off guard, the infamous Wu Yifan was caught off guard by the unexpectedly devious Park Chanyeol who had a generous amount of witty responses in that little crafty head of his. 

And at that time, their friends never thought of suspecting their relationship. It only proves they were great at hiding their own problems from the others (but it didn't last as three people always had their eyes on them). 

Tao pulled a cringed face to Chanyeol who unexpectedly took the spotlight. 

"Oh wow, I thought Yifan was the one who asked you out?" asked Luhan. 

"Him? Asking me out? Psh, with that cold and introverted air around him, he would never take me out on a date. We wouldn't even be here if I didn't ask him out."

Truthfully, Yifan was wincing at the choice of words Chanyeol was spouting. He thought, maybe he was in his man period again. 

But either way, he did, he really did think of asking him out before high school ends, yet his plan was all ruined when his derpy best friend named Chanyeol suddenly confessed after almost a month of not being all touchy and clingy with each other. Yifan would often ask himself, did he sincerely ask for forgiveness so he can hug him again, or was it for both of their benefits?

Kidding aside, he knew Chanyeol apologized for his wrongdoings.

And he has long forgiven him. 

"You actually beat me to it", Yifan muttered quietly, snuggling the jacket he brought that he made use as a blanket. 

Then again, why did he do so when his lover has those big ears beside his head?

"Really?"

"Yah, you two won't get cake if you keep staring at each other. Also, can you save those hungry eyes for later? This is pure cannibalism I am watching right now", Junmyeon complained, cutting off their conversation with a dirty joke. 

 Chanyeol and Yifan's ears were now a shade of red, identical to each other, even. 

 


 

 

 

Time flew fast.

Too fast for Chanyeol's liking.

He has at least six deadlines upcoming, and it was messing his head right now. He groaned, feeling unmotivated as he hears the clock ticks away. Glancing on his phone, he saw it was already three in the afternoon. So, you're telling him that he was sitting on his stool for about almost an hour already, with nothing to paint? Not even a ? How absurd! Never did he imagined he will have this severe art block happening to him. 

Worst, Yifan isn’t there to motivate him and accompany his paintings.

The aforementioned is in the far end of South Korea, saying he has to stay there for a business for at least three days. 

Yet, one day was already torture without his hyung telling him to try other colors aside from glaucous (and ecru).

That color (and his favorite hue) were the only colors he has ever used in their high school and college days, but now things have changed. Yifan wants him to try other sorts of mixtures and not only focus his attention on two colors. Life is beautiful with mixed pigments that created its beauty, as his lover would always say. 

But painting the leaves with emerald green on the canvas always made him drop the paintbrushes into the cup of water.

“I can’t do this.”

He raked his hair, wanting nothing more but to bring back that cheerful Chanyeol in the days who cared little towards colors. People seemed to be picky right now, causing him to mentally roll his eyes at the thought. It’s supposed to be his style, not theirs. 

Yes, bub?

Finally, he picked up his phone. Chanyeol sighed, thinking what was he supposed to say again. 

“Hyung...”

The elder chuckled through the line.

Is this about your commissions again?

“Y-Yeah... It’s so hard, what the hell!”

Yifan lightly laughed yet again.

Bub, I told you to try with different colors, not to pressure yourself to meet others' expectations.

“I did that. I tried. And it failed, now what am I supposed to do? They’re supposed to be passed next week, but I told them I would probably give it to them after two weeks prior. Hyung, why is adult life harsh?”

Feeling that icky burning sensation in his forehead, he stood up from his stool and plopped down on his sofa, face first. 

Do what you love the most. Today is just the opening ceremony of your adult life, bub.

“Do what I love the most? Are you telling me to draw you instead? I would gladly do so, but I'm afraid I won't be able to sell those paints. They’ll be stuck with the rest of my collections.”

As expected. Though, if my face does give you motivation, shall I send you pics of me doing poses?

“What? Where are you right now? Oh yeah, how’s work? Is it that hard? You said you’ll be there for three days, what exactly are you doing there? Have you eaten well? Take a lot of rest, hyung. I don’t want you to come back all skinny and almost dead looking like a zombie.”

And again, the elder laughed, shaking his head from the opposite line. This man always asks him lots of questions (and blasts them towards him) regarding him and his work. Even when he’s with Chanyeol, the younger would bombard him nonstop with questions on how is his life.

Bub, I’m in the office right now, kind of having a break, work is fine and quite a hassle but not really stressful, I can manage, also it’s all requirements on this new hotel they are building of, and yes I just finished lunch, thank you for asking, oh and bub, I’m only staying here for three days, not three months. And that’s a hot zombie for you.

Chanyeol snorted on the other line, but will never deny that what he said is true. True that Yifan will be one heck of a hot (y) zombie. If he's a werewolf? Damn, that's a pretty sight to behold (and paint). What if he’s a vampire? Hotter, even. Now, he asks if the air conditioner was at full capacity because sweat was forming on his back. 

Hearing the other's soft breathing and his own, however, made him feel calm after that wild imagination, knowing that the other is there even if they can’t see the other. It stayed like that, the serene silence flowing between them, the line is still on as their thoughts lingered through the present, recalling flashbacks and silly memories until Yifan brought back the past. 

I still can’t believe we came such a long way.

“It was honestly an adventure”, Chanyeol laughed, “but you dating the school and neighbor’s most friendliest and loudest kid was still a shocker to many. Even I was surprised, like, I just asked you on a date ‘cuz I was mad and was even hoping you’re gonna turn me down. But you didn’t.”

I pitied you that day, that's what got us here.

“Like I’m gonna buy that nonsense, hyung. But I still clearly remembered, as clear as the day, that blue blazer and blue shorts and the blue snapback you wore the first time I saw you. You were so cute and my type back then!”

His type, huh? Yifan couldn't help but silently chuckle. 

​​Yes, and up until today, I still have no clue why you liked my glaucous-colored outfit. Was I that stunning?

“For me, yes. I had that sudden urge to draw you there and then. You were my perfect model!”

​​​​​​‘​Were’? And now? Who’s your model nowadays?

“Someone in the tv. He’s a hottie too.”

Yifan frowned at the answer. Hearing his silent chain of thoughts, Chanyeol snickered at the now wordless hyung.

“Sehunie looks such a nice model. I drew him once, actually! I drew him yesterday evening while watching him dance on tv.”

If only Yifan was there right now, he would have scowled and judged his boyfriend. How dare he talk about someone else (no, not even their friends are an exception when Chanyeol compliments them and says “they’re y, the jacket even has a nice color, and their bodies look good for my next painting !”). Are his features still not enough for the boy? Is Chanyeol even after his looks? He knows he still has his abs after long years of working out. He is confident, but his self-esteem seems to be flowing out little by little as his thoughts were occupied with this anxiety. These thoughts are ridiculous, why is he even thinking about it now?

“Fanfan! Stop thinking about that again!”

Thinking about what?” The elder challenged. Chanyeol sighed a small smile curling upon his face.

“You are always enough for me.”

Yifan felt the corners of his lips tugged up. Simple as that, it can make his heart thumped behind his chest like it was high school all over again. Not that he is complaining. He carefully laid his back on his swiveled chair, the phone still pressed on his ear.

“So don’t even think about being insecure. You’re in your twenties for God’s sake! And taken with the most talented human you had ever met, plus kind and humorous and charming. Your insecure era is over now, hyung. Even if I have to say this over and over again, I won’t get tired of it until you stuck this into that thick skull of yours. You are enough for me. Didn't you like me because I am me?”

He paused, waiting for any response. He received none. With Yifan’s silent response, he took that as a go sign.

“Then that goes the same for me. I liked you because you’re you. Sure they said you look so cold, rude, ignorant, and just plain rude all the time, but they don’t know this side of yours. Every side of yours, actually, but I’m glad I did. I feel too special for you, it’s one nice feeling.”

Everything is a nice feeling for you”, Yifan said as a matter of fact. 

 

 

But, honestly, I would like to change a word with that paragraph you said.

Chanyeol quirked a brow at the statement. He may not see it, but Yifan felt his lover did so.

It's now called “love”, Chanyeol. I love you for being you. Even from the very beginning, ever since we became friends, even when we became best friends, I love you, Chanyeol. The high school phase is already over if you would have described.

And that’s another thing in your nice feeling list.

Yifan’s gummy smile showed, innocent and genuine. He finally said those words he had been longing to say (but he was quite disappointed he had to say it through the phone rather than in person, regretting to miss those lost chances when he would stay over in the younger’s house). Nonetheless, he was still proud. 

But then, insecurity wrapped his fragile heart yet again, afraid that this silence engulfed around them is a negative answer. Worse, the younger might not love him at all and he might be assuming the other’s feelings like he does every single time. 

But afterward, he heard that loud ‘thud’ through the phone, jolting him from his seat. 

Bub? Bub, are you okay there?

“I’m fine!” the latter said, voice slightly audible for Yifan to hear. 

He’s still that clumsy little giant who would never be able to handle romantic moments (even as simple and gullible as this), and it’s his Yifan hyung, his best friend and lover, who said that out of all the people. How was he supposed to control his emotions and redeem himself right now? It’s all scattered! 

He silently cursed at himself for rolling on the sofa from his unexpected starstruck moment, cheeks burning from his hyung's soft confession. It was supposed to be a lovely and remarkable (plus romantic) moment, but him being the complete fool he is didn’t get what he wanted. He even gave himself a huge bump on the head after the incident. The floor was quite hard and his fall was dangerous. Chanyeol then told Yifan he’ll be out now, cutting their connection for him to take an ice cube from the freezer and ease the bulging pain on his head. 

Smiling to no one in particular, a thought came across him. 

I’ll just paint this moment.

 


 

After three days, Yifan was welcomed with a huge bear hug from his lover. A soft peck on his cheek became his present after his three tiring workdays. 

"How I wish every day would be like this", Yifan said dreamily, walking himself towards the prepared table after removing his shoes.

"Wish? Seriously? You already had it all the time!" Chanyeol grinned brightly, placing the hot pot on the dinner table. Yifan nodded at the enthusiastic reply.

 

"Yeah, my wish had already been granted since the day you came into my life."

 


 

- End :]