Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I want you to be happy for me." jennie croaked while seungwan vigorously shook her head. "what about my happiness, jennie? you're my only source of that! and now you're leaving me?" she asked ballistic, not letting go of jennie's hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But jennie forcefully released seungwan's trembling grip from her own. "I'm always here, unnie. by not at your side anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan was awoken by the blaring sound of her alarm. she grumpingly grabs the noisy clock from the bedside table and throws it on the other floor. when she proceeds to sit up, she groans in pain because her head felt heavy, like it was punched many times. she remembered that the puncher was the alcohol she guzzled last night. aish! it's work day, you dumb! she blames herself for getting drunk on sunday night. 

 

 

 

 

but another day means another moment to survive. 

 

 

 

 

 

Her hand blindingly searched for her phone. and when she found it, she put it on her ear as her fingers memorized where to click heading to the voicemail.

 

 

 

 

"Good morning! please eat breakfast before going to university, son seungwan. It's not a request, but an order!" seungwan stills as she listens to jennie's cheerful voice, a small smile is visible on her lips. she nods and remind herself to eat today for survivability and because jennie said so. she felt another wave of pain after nodding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her day starts like this; looking at jennie's messages and voicemail every time, this routine never change and seungwan don't have a plan on how to remove this mannerism she's grown to. it became like a second skin to her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard about your successful try outs, young lady! and my classmates couldn't believe you're mine," she listens to the latter's simpers while her eyes lingered at her messy floor. she can already imagine that tattoed smile on jennie's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, how about we come together at the university to confirm that we're dating hm? how about that wannie.." the woman on the voicemail chortles heartily striking seungwan's poor heart. "let's do that, jennie." she mutters with eyes closed, enduring her throbbing head just to listen at her delighted voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Glancing at the time on her phone, she saw that it's ten minutes before seven o'clock in the morning already, the drunk woman takes a deep breath before turning off the device, seungwan took a tablet from her drawer then swallow it briskly to lessen her headache. she stands up and lazily took off her clothes as she drags her feet towards the bathroom to get ready for work. the mess she made last night is still lying on the floor. bottles of drinks she emptied, the unfinished snacks and tissues scattered around. yet she decided to clean it after returning from work. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

When seungwan is completely dressed, she hastily walks out of her apartment and is so focused to read the rest of jennie's text messages.

 

 

 

7:31 A.M | jennie🖤

Would you like to eat at mcdonald's?

 

 

 

7:33 A.M | jennie🖤

Let's go to the park at the weekend, please unnie

 

 

 

7:35 A.M | jennie🖤

n I'm going to buy groceries, wanna come w me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan is already late but she always prioritize to check jennie's voicemail and messages more than anything.

 

It always made her day, she admits that jennie could only smile to calm her soul, jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter