ONE - SHOT

Someone that loves you

It is the relationship of one of the popular designer and idol. Initially, they were colleges, then friends, and turned into lovers. For the past 6 months, Sana has been careful with her action whenever she spends her time with her. Places in their recent post looked identical, maybe too identical than last year, so people were suspecting their relationship at some certain point. However, it was easy to hide since Dahyun and Sana are good at acting and pretending especially the younger ones.

 

Flashback

 

Their first encounter was quite a usual visit: with some small smiles and respectful answers. Even though Sana has never forgotten how Dahyun looked so adorable. The way she speaks with her, the way she jokes around with her manager. It was a little odd but Sana held such a moment as a treasure. Recalling some moments and small touches. It seems Sana never will be able to forget the sharp monolid features of the pale girl. Thus, she started to follow the Instagram account of the certain girl-group where Dahyun was part of it. Then the interest of the designer grew, so she started watching some videos of Dahyun through you-tube and read some posts on social media.

Whenever she watches some of them, Sana never stops to wonder how it would be to hug her and even kiss her.

 

“Glasses looks quite attractive” Sana could not help but comment when she saw a recent post of Dahyun's in-group Instagram account.

 

Two designers were sitting and sipping some coffee. It must be said Sana gets a lot of attention from people. She often receives good offers from big entertainments since she knows her own price.

“What an adorable creature” Mina muttered when Sana was busy checking the last post on Twitter with a cute gif of Dahyun. 

“Do you know her? I worked with her last 2 months ago for her recent comeback,” Sana answered casually to Mina’s comment.

After some time she got her bag and gave lazy hug exiting from the coffee shop. While strolling around for a while, with casual meeting along the way to her office: from friends, colleges and admires at some point.

As she walked to her office room, the Japanese designer wondered where her secretary was. She looked at her surrounding to find her co-worker to ask where her secretary was until she spots the woman with a mask and cap. Sana went closer to that person and tried to ask her why she was here. Celebrities and others usually come with managers so it was a little bit unusual.

“Hello, how can I help you?” Sana greets with a mixture of calm and casualty tone not to scare since looks like the person was busy looking at her shoes. The latter’s head was low and nothing came out from the person. As Sana kneeled to see the person, she smiled at the certain person who was sleeping…probably she waited too long…

 

 

Dahyun.......

wearing a brown plane sweater with white pants and a cap. Before Sana could say anything, Dahyun surprisingly woke up. The surprise and embarrassment on Dahyun’s face can be evident since she respectfully bowed and said “sorry”.

“It is been a while, huh? Ms. Kim” truth to be told Sana wasn’t sure to sound confident since she was actually shaking – heart beating and hands sweating. “Sorry, Ms. Minatozaki for such an unexpected visit. I thought you don’t even remember me” Dahyun said removing her mask and showing her face.

Sana had no idea what to say next but “You are indeed something, I can’t even stop thinking about you”. She sounded sort of confident and casual. Dahyun nods “umm… probably you are wondering why I am here alone but my manager got sick so I thought I would be able to adjust to schedule without her for some time” and smile plastered on her face which literally illumines sincerity. “Oh really probably my secretary forgot to mention that you were the one who is going to get her dress for opening the ceremony,” Sana said still standing. “Yeah. Probably I came early since your secretary said there was some emergency call from head office” as Sana checked the time, Dahyun was early for 15 minutes. However, she could not leave Dahyun outside her office so she just invited her to come inside and start a little early.

 

While getting the needed number and checking, Sana noticed a defeated smile while doing body measurements. “You look uncomfortable,” Sana muttered as she wrote the last thing to remember.

“I am not, it is nothing,” Dahyun said but Sana knew something is not right. “Did you had lunch?” Sana asked her and Dahyun just muttered “I am on diet”.

 

“Do you want to eat some snacks, I won’t tell anyone” Sana sounded playful, and seems like Dahyun liked it as she laughed freely. Sana doesn't think that what she had said was all that funny, and neither did she intend for it to be, but it feels nice to hear someone laugh over an unintentional joke. The Japanese girl is not much of a comedian, according to her favorite bunch of friends. It is her first time hearing Dahyun's voice in a slightly higher volume. Actually, she can say that Dahyun has a pleasant laugh: Light and soft as cotton.

“No thank you really. But I need your number since these days I am dealing with my kinds of stuff alone” Dahyun said and she sounded a little bit comfortable. While understanding that both of them going to exchange numbers, her face lit up from excitement.

“Sure, no problem. I can be a good friend also if you don’t mind” Sana said not to miss any chance.

 

“Yeah... I don’t mind unnie.” Dahyun faced Sana giving sweet smile, the end of her lips curling in a subtly appealing manner, saying “I need to go Sana unnie…. Take care” then she throws her black bag over her shoulder and walks away. While Sana could only say goodbye.

 after exchanging with contacts, some small messages started with sweet attempts to cheer and saying “goodnights”. Sometimes, Sana gets more courage to meet up and drink some coffee or tea but being busy bee Dahyun often declines the offer because of her schedule. However, she gives her word to meet up sending her schedule.

 

-

Sana has been sitting on her office couch for 3 hours, just checking some designs and sending emails. It has been roughly a month since the last meeting with Dahyun. There is nothing special and unusual about Dahyun but whenever she recalls their encounter, Sana gets lost in curiosity. Probably curiosity gets to know more about the real Kim Dahyun…..

 

 

After getting off work, she gets a quick notification.  It was Dahyun. “Ms.Minatozaki, would you like to have dinner with me?” simple message asking her to go out made her smile.

“Unquestionably, yes. When…?” Sana quickly sends and waits for the reply from her, standing in front of her office building.  A minute of hanging silence, Sana felt how two arms encircled around her waist from behind…..

 

 

“Right now, unnie….” It was Dahyun….

 

“Is this way you make unplanned meetings such late hours?” Sana looked at her still resting herself in Dahyun’s embrace and she cannot complain since it felt so right….

“You said you had some works so you would get off from work such a late hour, and I am done with my schedule” Dahyun answered still holding Sana. It was 11 PM…. In the middle of October. It was quite chill and windy…

 

 

If someone witnesses such a sweet moment of two women standing in front of the building, probably they would think something is going on between them. However, Dahyun was wearing her mask with a black leather jacket and cap not to be recognized by the public while Sana was wearing a simple dress with a silky scarf embroidered with tiny flowers.

Sana was about to say but she got a concerning question from Dahyun “Aren’t you cold?” Dahyun caressed her hands standing in front of Sana who was flustered by the sudden touch and question.

 

“Anyoo” Sana shortly answered but truth to be told she felt a little bit cold. While Dahyun got her bag revealing a navy blue hoodie. After two seconds, “Wear it unnie, it is still chill”

Sana wasn’t sure but she felt she has to wear it “Are you worrying about me?” as Sana wore the garment, she felt comfort and quick warmness.

“You usually wear only a dress or some shirts with a jacket….. I thought you would be cold if we spend some time together,” Dahyun answered a little bit bashfully

 

 

“we… together…. sounds good” Sana thought internally. Sana unknowingly hugged herself and Dahyun initiated to go near the café to eat some pasta. The younger woman checks the Japanese from time to time since walking around for 15 minutes with high hills is not what you find comfortable.  Sana internally struggled to wear them but she didn’t worry a lot. Because of the easy flow of conversation continued with Dahyun.

 

As they get inside the café, they surprisingly ordered pasta and wine, and cold beverages for Dahyun. While waiting for their meal, Dahyun gave full attention to Sana. The gaze only showed benevolence nothing more as always. “Is it comfortable wearing hills? It seems to me you are quite uncomfortable”…..

Sana lost in her presence because removing her mask and the concerning state of the Korean was new to her. Without a cap and mask, Sana is eventually able to get a good view of the girl. “It is not comfortable of course but it matches my outfit” Sana comfortably answered and rested her back.

“Are you perhaps trying to impress someone? Probably someone special” Dahyun lazily predicted but she was wrong.

“Not really… I have my own works to deal with… I do not have time to impress someone. It is just they got mesmerized” Sana answered with playfulness and Dahyun seems contented with it as she clapped and laughed wholeheartedly. Whereas, Sana internally notes her chocolate brown eyes as breathtaking.

 

After having pasta and drinking some wine, Dahyun initiated to accompany her to her apartment. While walking and joking around, Dahyun got some punches because of her mocking tone. Whenever Sana punches her, Dahyun remained serene; there were no signs of flinch

 

“So we are here….” Sana said as they were standing in front of her complex. “So….then good nigh” Dahyun suggested but she seems no hurry to go home.

“When will I see you?” Sana casually asked and did not mind the pain in her legs. “I don’t know, there are some projects, I will keep in touch with you,” Dahyun answered. Sana gently removed her mask “I don’t like when you hide your beautiful face from me. Let me see before I get to sleep….”  Sana confidently stated and she was sure she wanted to see her regardless of time. “Is this way you make blush people?” Dahyun shrugs with a content smile, though a smirk.

Unable to hold, Sana just quickly kissed her cheek and caressed her shoulder. “and now you are giving me heart attack Ms. Minatozaki”

“Good night Dahyun.” And Sana gets inside her apartment wearing a Dahyun hoodie. Dahyun is already few steps in the distance when Sana turned her head to see is she still standing there. As Dahyun waved her hand and a childish grin was seen on her face, she only exclaimed “My hoodie looks great on you…..”

In one night, everything seems happened and both women anticipated that the next meeting would be for sure

 

-

 

For the 5 months, Sana and Dahyun get a chance to get closer and spend time in their apartments. Sana often invites her since Dahyun shares dorm with her members so Sana’s apartment only options to spend time in late hours. In December, Dahyun sends a quick message and Christmas present to her apartment. Dahyun was busy with schedules since she attended several programs and festivals for preparation New Year. While Sana went to Japan to spend her time with her family.

 

Dahyun face-timed Sana when she is away. Feeling butterflies and euphoric, Sana usually rest her back while Dahyun talks with her wearing her earphones since she does not want any attention from members.

 

“When will you be back?” Dahyun asked

“In three days possibly. How everything is going?” Sana carefully asks

“Not bad but I want to see you” Dahyun admitted while Sana’s reddened face grows even brighter. “Can we meet when you will be here?” Dahyun from the other line.

“Probably yes. I will inform you when I will be in Korea” Sana hugs the pillow with one hand anticipating Dahyun’s next question

“Did you saw our performance?” Dahyun questions Sana about her recent performance for New Year. Unknowingly Sana liked their performance but when she saw how members kissed her cheeks 3 times, she got angry without any knowing.

“Yeah, it was good” Sana lazily answered so Dahyun was not satisfied with Sana’s reply

“It seems to me you didn’t like it…..” Dahyun said in another line and disappointment can be seen in her face so Sana just “Why Nayeon has to kiss you for 3 times and you didn’t even flinch?” Sana murmurs and admits the truth. Dahyun smiled seeing the pouty face of Sana

“It is just performance nothing more….” Dahyun admits but Dahyun has been always remaining a soft place in members’ hearts.

 

“But why…..” Sana’s voice a little bit raised and Dahyun couldn’t figure out what was wrong until she says  “Momo unnie kissed me for 4 times backstage” Sana lifts her head showing confusion and frustration “From today then I won’t kiss you Ms.Kim since you have your members” Sana said glaring at her and Dahyun regretted fooling around.

“I am just joking, Sana-chan….” Dahyun sounded so defeated. “You are definitely weak for my kisses” Dahyun used to hate skin ship; she does not normally hug or kiss people except close ones. Spending time with Sana is something for Dahyun. She made her feel a lot of things.

 

“I admit I miss you a lot” Sana certainly adores Dahyun in more ways than anyone, so it’s safe to think that the feeling is mutual. Hearing Dahyun’s velvet voice, she bites her lower lip to prevent her from smiling but she obviously failed to do so…

“I miss you too”  

They talked for an hour and a half until the younger could no longer suppress a yawn.

_________________________________________________

Almost 2 weeks without seeing each other except face-timing has been proven rough and challenging at some point. Dahyun internally admits that she has been missing to see the Japanese woman. The compliments from Dahyun and familiar look of adoration embraced the two women as they started such a sweet friendship. Could it be something more? Perhaps yes and no….

 

 

After returning to Korea, Sana could not meet with Dahyun because they went to Jeju island to filming. Dahyun messaged her that she would be away for four days and informed her that she would come to her office for body measurement for the festival.

For this time, Dahyun dyed her hair to ash-grey. The bleaching process tickled her scalp. She looked so divine and attractive. Probably, Sana would love this. She has not revealed her hair color yet.

Sana was waiting for Dahyun according to her schedule. She felt a wave of joy and hugs. They could not meet for a month. She blames the month of separation. The Japanese woman could not surely realize how much she missed that Korean girl but hearing a knock on her door, Sana immediately stand and there was Dahyun.

She was incredibly beautiful.

 

 

“Good afternoon Ms.Minatoziki” Dahyun smiled with her childish grin while her manager excused her to wait outside. After being all alone together, Sana tightly hugged the younger saying that she missed her. Quite for some time with short talks, Sana started her own work getting the needed design for the dress.

Whenever Sana gets her tailor to measure her waist, hip, and chest area, Dahyun would observe the woman and comment on her pouty lips and serious eyebrows. This time, it looked different. Dahyun calmly observed the woman each movement and Sana looks at her from time to time.

 

Sana took a cloth tape measure and circled her chest area. It neither too tight nor too loose. “You look cute,” Dahyun surprisingly blurted out

“You are distracting me Dahyun. Can you lift your shirt? I need to get an exact measure of your waist zone” Dahyun obliged and lifted her shirt revealing toned abs and pale skin.

 

“Can we meet after work Sana-chan?” Dahyun carefully asked as Sana finished her work with Dahyun. They were standing still and looking at each other. Such proximity could only be intimidating. Dahyun could see Sana was sad for some reason so she just hugged by her waist. “Unnie….” Dahyun carefully called and wanted her attention so badly

“Hmmm” Sana only hummed but she wrapped her hands around her neck. “You didn’t answer my question,” Dahyun said and a little bit happy to see a small smile.

“I just want to do something but I think I would regret it” Sana murmurs but it only can be heard to Dahyun. “What do you want to do?” Dahyun asked remaining in position.

 

“I want to kiss you Dahyun,” Sana said and sincerity in her voice can be evident. She was quite surprised that Dahyun didn’t lose any grip. She was looking at her attentively as she closed the gap between them.

 

 

Lips crushed.

 

 

Dahyun captured Sana's lips with hers. There was no hiding it. But Dahyun couldn't stop. Dahyun bit her lip as Sana tightened her hold on her neck. Dahyun kissed gently regardless of being caught. Sana moved backward and lie on the office sofa but they didn't dare break the kiss. Dahyun reached up and gently grabbed Sana's waist and claimed her lips repeatedly. As Dahyun gently pulled out of breath. They ended up in an intimate position with Dahyun’s being on top of her while Sana rested her body on the sofa.

“I am sorry,” Dahyun said still regaining her energy. Sana pulled Dahyun closer to her and hugged her. “Honestly, it is not what you have to say sorry”. For this month, Sana faced high affection deprivation.

“Then what is it?” Dahyun questioned her and small relief could be heard in her voice. “You should make it up to me… babe….” The tone of demand can be understandable as Dahyun looked at her. 

“I will do. You have already switched to babe…..” Dahyun teasingly stated. “Why? Don’t you like it?” Sana challenged her but Dahyun only gives a quick peck making blush older woman. Dahyun's phone rang which mean she has to go. As Dahyun stand and pulled Sana to stand “I will call you”

Sana’s lips curl a pout, looking at the younger’s face. Sana enthusiastically moves up to pinch on the pale cheek “I am not mad at you but you can come today after your schedule”

 

“Okay.” So Dahyun hurriedly left Sana making her happy and satisfied.

 

 

Flashback ends

______________

After Dahyun's confession in Sana’s apartment, they started dating hiding behind the title of “friends”. They usually try to meet wearing masks and caps. During cold weather, Dahyun holds her hand intertwining, resting in her coat’s pocket. However, Dahyun comes to Sana’s office at a late hour or goes to Sana’s apartment.

 

It was a little bit hard to adjust to new things but Dahyun likes it and tries to spoil the older girl since she is the one who usually gets furious gaze from Sana. Sana has been checking frequently Instagram posts and youtube videos. They have been dating for 6 months and it is going fine until Sana saw a post about Dahyun.

[Kim Dahyun would be filmed in an upcoming drama with a leading character with Cha Eunwoo. It seems a new couple for this year.]

Sana immediately sends the post to Dahyun only leaving message that they need to talk. Sana wondered why Dahyun did not tell her as soon as possible since they usually get the opportunity to talk and discuss.

“I will come around 12 would you be at home?” it was a message from Dahyun “Babe don’t be mad”

“We will see” Sana send a quick message switching her attention to her work.

-

It was Saturday and it was late in the afternoon. Dahyun had finished her photoshoot and headed to Sana’s apartment. Fortunately, Dahyun declined members' offer to have some fun in the dorm and hurried to explain everything to Sana.

 

As she carefully opened the door, she waited that Sana would welcome her but there was only silence. She heads to her room and saw sleeping Sana. She did not turn on any lights in the room. The girl was asleep. Dahyun slowly took off her jacket and walked beside the bed of the sleeping Sana. She placed her phone on silent mode beside Sana's phone.

The bed dipped.... sleeping girl stirred. Dahyun carefully placed a blanket on her and kissed her lips. Out of instinct, Sana kissed her back. Dahyun inhaled Sana's scent and observed the lovely person beside her.

 “Are you sleeping?” Dahyun gently caressed her face kissing her cheeks and lips but Sana didn’t kiss back.

Dahyun chuckled at Sana who still had remained to be asleep. "What's funny?" Sana spoke with her eyes closed. She felt the vibration of Dahyun's chuckles. "Nothing," Dahyun said and realized that Sana was hugging her. "Won’t you kiss me?" Dahyun a little bit whined. However, there weren't any signs of Sana say anything.

"Sana...."

"Hmph" Sana turned the other way as she remembered about the latest post. Sana's back against Dahyun. Dahyun slowly crawled her way above Sana, staring at her for a while, memorizing by those facial features.

"Are you mad?" she whispered before placing a kiss on Sana's cheek. "How could I manage to live without you?" Dahyun questioned herself. "It was the company’s decision. Personally, I declined the offer but I do not have a lot of power to do so. There's no kissing scenes…..babe… only hugs, I could not tell you since that time you had a hard time with your work. I really wanted to tell you but I even forgot to mention it. I know it is not right from my side…. But babe…. You know that I only love you" Dahyun explained as she could with a raspy voice and a little smiled plastered on her face as Sana attentively listened to her. It means that she is not so angry.

As Dahyun crawled her way above Sana, Sana just pulled her closer by the neck to peck on her lips, which turned into a passionate one.

"Do you know how I missed you?" Sana said and smiled regaining her breath. Dahyun truly loves Sana’s company. What Dahyun feels for the older girl is beyond, much deeper.

"I missed you more" Dahyun answered before kissing the sides of Sana's neck. Sana giggled when she started getting ticked by those kisses. Dahyun continued to place small kisses on the older girl's neck, but not until Sana moaned. "Dahyun" her light kisses slowly turned sensual.

She left love bites on Sana's neck while the latter's hands slowly went inside Dahyun's shirt. Her cold hands, touching Dahyun's warm body and sending shivers into her spine. Dahyun shifted from Sana's neck to her lips, kissing her passionately as they both drown into the moment, In between their kisses and soft moans, they both managed to exchange I love yous.

When Sana is about to unclasp Dahyun's bra, Dahyun whispered to her ear "Let's have dinner" Causing Sana to giggle and push her up.

"Ya, how could you messing with such a moment" Sana whined but she was happy.

 

Sana headed to the kitchen and manage to cook ramen and some snacks. As she was cooking, a sudden kiss landed on Sana's nape.

 

"How was work?" Sana asked Dahyun carefully. “Good, how was yours?” Dahyun carefully wrapped her hands around her waist making Sana rest her head in her shoulder.

Sana used the spoon in her right hand as a guide to taste the food. Her eyes don’t leave Dahyun. “Try it? Is it okay?” Dahyun tasted and smiled awkwardly. “Say it? Is it bad?”

Dahyun looks at her “Not really, you just need to add some salt and water unnie, it is not that bad”.   Adding some salt and water, Dahyun went to the fridge to get some cold beverages.

 

Eating in comfortable silence, Dahyun carefully removed souse from the corner of her lips. “You are a baby…” Dahyun commented in a mocking tone drinking her soda. Sana moved closer and gave a peck.

After eating, they spend time just lying and watching some videos on youtube. Sana admits the fact she had obviously gone clingier and much more deprived of attention from Dahyun after some separation.

 

Sana loves how much the butterflies in her stomach rages wild at the mere thought of being together with Dahyun.  “Do you have a schedule tomorrow?” but Dahyun already fell asleep as Sana looked at her. Most of the time, Dahyun sleeps in Sana’s apartment then comes back at early hours to the dorm. Even though she does not get enough nights of sleep, she always shows her bright side hiding her tiredness and pain behind the smile.

After all, Sana tries to motivate her and embrace her pain. Whenever they would argue, they will not talk with each other for some time but nevertheless, at the end of the week, they would get back together.

 

Sana looked at sleeping Dahyun after switching all lights. Placing the blanket, Sana hugged her comfortably kissing her temple. The next morning Sana woke up seeing back of Dahyun. It means she is free today. She casually moved closer to Dahyun.

Noticing Sana’s hand, Dahyun gently intertwined and kissed the back of her hand asking “Are you awake?”

“Not really, what time is it?” sounding so raspy, Sana kissed back of Dahyun. “It is only 7 AM. I will be here, I don’t have anything to do” Dahyun turned around and caressed Sana’s cheek

“Be my everyday Dahyun, I want to wake up with you and hug you to be sure that you are beside me like that” Sana dreamily said while Dahyun hugged her and caressed her back under her shirt. Dahyun kissed her forehead a little bit longer.

 

“I think without you, I won’t be old Dahyun, I always crave your presence and taste of your lips” Dahyun muttered pausing for some time “because I love you, Sana”

 

 

Sana opened her hearing sweet confession, Sana only could say “I love you too Dahyn-chan”