Just Be Comfortable With Me

Hi, I’m Your Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



After their first meeting, it was followed by mini meetings with other casts and heads of the production until they had the first script reading.

There wasn't a promotional video from the first script reading and much official pictures released as the production decided not to release one to avoid prejudices from the public. But if anything, the script reading was the start of a blooming family.

Song Joong Ki's POV

I arrived thirty minutes earlier at studio dragon. As I was walking away from my van with my manager, me and my manager turned to the direction of a stopping van just behind as.

"It's actress Jeon Yeo Been," my manager said mindlessly.

"Oh, arraseo."

So it turned out it was Yeobeen's Van. Needless to say, we both waited for her.


Her manager, stepped out of the driver's seat but before her manager had even tried to open the door of the van, she had opened it already.

“Aigoo, did you see that? I’m so fast even I could open your car door for you,” she teasingly said to her manager which he could only laugh in reply.

Her manager stopped laughing and bowed to us first which she later turned to our direction and bowed.

"Omo, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" She flashed a smile thats mixed with awkwardness.

"Annyeong Yeobeen~ssi. Shall we?" I initiated to enter the building. She just nodded in response.


We walked together while our managers were at our back. We both walk in silence so I could still hear our managers talk.

"You guys were funny earlier."

"Oh, aigoo, she is really like that. As much as she can, she really tries to open the door of everything herself. And it bothers me because it's my job to do, thats why to remove the guilt, she just tells me it's a daily game, that naturally there's a winner thats gets to open her door and a loser that doesnt. All that she said to make me feel better," her manager replied proudly while laughing.

Yeo been stopped walking so did I, which resulted to our manager almost hitting our backs.

She turned around and jokingly said, "Aigoo, make sure the next time you talk about me will be somewhere where there a lot of people can hear." Which resulted to everyone of us laughing.


Witnessing what she did in the parking lot plus hearing the story behind why she does it made me think about her nature--shes bizarrely kind if that makes sense.

We continued to walk but this time I'm inches back at her. She bowed to people she has eye contacted with which makes me do it also. I couldn't help but examine her back and also her face while I catch up with her as she's saying something.


As expected, she wore a casual fit. Nothing fancy, her hair was down and almost no make up, but still looks exceptionally good. She wore a white polo with a bluish gray skirt that has almost the same color with the sweater im wearing.

We're matching.
"Your clothes are both matching." Just as I was thinking in my head, her manager said loudly, that we both looked back and checked each other from head to toe. Also our managers checked on us. She suddenly laughed.

I have seen her laugh so many times these past few meetings we had but whenever she does, it always feel like the first time.

Her laugh had always been very infectious. This time, it was so infectious that all four of us were laughing while waiting for the elevator.


"Did you plan about this beforehand?" my manager asked jokingly.

I was laughing awkwardly because I was afraid that these types of jokes would make her uncomfortable.

"Aigoo, how did you know that?!" Yeobeen replied in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter