#2 Dream Catcher

I feel home, when I am with you

"Will he come?" She asks her manager

" I think he Will, morover in that award Park Jin Young also Will attend, so Inthink this is the best chance for them to make the award becomes tranding" 

"Ohh.." 

"I am going home now, tomorrow morning I'll pick you to shoot for your commercial, don't wake up late, Okay, goodnight"

"Hemm.. night"

Ater her manager closing the door, She just share at the sky through her large window, 

"What should I do? Can I face him? Can I hide my feeling? Can I hide my pain?" Without her relize her tears fall to her hand, she wipes her tears and said

"No no no, I have to be strong, no one can see my pain, people said that I am good in acting, so on that event I have to pretend to be okay" 

She goes to her bedroom, and laydown on her bed, she looks at the ceiling, 

"If the time can turn back, may be I world to like to spend more time with him, without any worried, I'll let him know my feeling, no no no I can't wish for that, how you dare to wish for that? I Will be happy after do that things just because he has the same feeling for me, if our feeling is mutual, but if not I'll be ashamed and may be he Will hate me"

Drretdrret..

Her phone vibrate, there is a massage from Kim Soo Hyun,

"You Will attend the award?"

She Lil bit happy when She knows Kim Soo Hyun also invited 

"Yes, you too?"

"Yes, see you there"

Kim Soo Hyun is her best friend they study in the same university, last time she met him in SBS drama award 2014, and ITS become tranding because of the rumor said that they are on the relationship, but in fact they are just friend, at that time when she read that news she just giggles because she and Soo Hyun not have any other relationship except friendship. 

"Okay, at least I have a friend to I chitchat with, I hope we'll seat in the same table, and I hope my seat is far from Min Ho oppa"

She put her phone, and accidently she makes a box fall to the floor, she take the box and open it, yeah.. it's dream catcher inside the box..

That dream catcher from the Heirs shooting.

Dream catcher, the thing can filter out the  bad dreams..

She remember again her scene with min ho in LA where Kim Tan gave her food and Eun Sang gave him dream catcher, in that scene Eun Sang said that she was going to put the dreamcatcher in her room in America, but she couldn't so she gave him, and Kim Tan just for that..

"Ahh.. it's a nice dream in LA"

It was like a mid-summer night’s dream. Now I’ll disappear, like the dream you dreamed last night. Goodbye -Cha Eun Sang-