Chapter Two

Blood on My Hands

        "You- You what?" I look at him and my heart begins to pound inside my chest.

He looked at me, clearly upset and began apologizing. "I'm sorry, we were both drunk and we came home and it just.. happened." He reached his arm over and tried grabbing my hand. I grabbed it and smiled. 

"Its alright.. You guys were drunk so I guess you didn't have much of a barrier. Lets just go have fun." I look out the window and Changbin turns on the radio, our favorite song turning on. I turned to him and smiled. I began doing the choreography in the front seat of his car, accidentally hitting my hand on the window. 

"Yeah shigani jinagalsurok deo hwaryeohaejineun i sungan" Changbin and I were singing Jeongins part of the song, having fun. As the song ended, he shut off the radio and so I began thinking. Was it wrong for me not to be upset that he slept with Bangchan? After all they were drunk, so they really couldn't help it. Of course Chan wouldn't do anything like that on purpose, right? I don't think Changbin meant to, so was there really a reason I should be mad? No, there wasn't. 

"We're here, Rosie. What do you want?" Changbin looked at me and pointed his thumb out the window, to the drive through Menu. 

"Can I have a large Pink Drink please?" I smiled and he nodded, ordering his drink and mine. As we waited for our things, I "Gods menu" and he looked at me waiting for his rap. When he was rapping the line moved, and he drove forward. The barista at the window smiled and looked at both of us through the window. 

"You two are such a cute couple." She smiled and grabbed the card from Changbins hand as I said, 

"Oh, we aren't together." I turned down the music to hear her and she smiled and handed the card back. Changbin looked at me and smirked. 

"Not yet." He smiled and patted my head, and my face turned red. He knew I was with Bangchan, so what was he getting at? The barista handed us our drinks and winked at Changbin. 

"You get that girl Mister." 

As we drove off, I drank my pink drink, just a bit uncomfortable. We drove to the nearest mall, and parked the car. 

"Changbin," I said, "Why would you say 'not yet' to the lady? You know that I'm with Chan and that I'm happy."

He looked at me and sighed. "Because, Rosie. I like you, and I have ever since the first day we met. You were this beautiful girl who just stepped into my life, and we became best friends. But you chose Chan over me. Didn't you notice how you stopped hanging out with me after you and Chan started dating?" 

I fiddled with my fingers and avoided eye contact. "Well, I never knew you felt that way. Chan admitted feelings before the first couple weeks and I had to think about it. You could have told me, but you waited until now. Thank you for telling me how you really feel." 

"You- You don't feel the same?" He sounded a bit upset, so I turned to him and scratched the back of my neck. 

"I mean, I did. Some of those feelings are still there but I can't just leave Chan. He treats me good and he loves me." I open the car door and grab my phone and wallet and begin walking to the mall. I sit at the door and wait for Changbin to follow me inside. When I see him, he looks as if he's about to cry, so I walk over to him and grab his hand, walking inside with him. Changbin smiled and looked around.

"Where do you wanna go first?"  He said, excited to walk around with me. 

"Hmmm lets go to Build-A-Bear. We can get matching stuffies!" I smile and begin walking to the Build-A-Bear. I open the door and walk around, looking for a cute bear. I found a little black one and named him Nemo. He got stuffed and Changbin and I went to find him little clothes. We got him a pair of sunglasses, some shorts and a tank top. 

As we finished our little adventure, it was getting close to dark. I called Chan to let him know we were on our way home. Jeongin was talking behind him, saying things like "Yah hurry up, Rosie!". I hung up the phone and looked over to Changbin, grabbing his hand as we walked out to the car. 

"Thank you for taking me out today. I had fun." As we got to the car, I set all of the bags of stuff in the backseat. When all of the bags were there, I hugged Changbin tightly. I hopped in the passenger seat and waited for Changbin to start the car so I could turn on the radio. He got in and closed the door, turning to look at me. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb. 

"Rosie, I miss this. I miss us having fun together like this. Can we do this again soon?" He continued rubbing my hand with his thumb, his eyes glistening.

"Yeah of course. I miss this as well, I had fun today and all the times before." I rubbed the side of his face with my hand and he started the car, and I the radio. A slower song and I began singing, looking at Changbin constantly. He finally looked over and sang along with me. We got to the apartments and I saw Bangchan standing outside. I smiled and when we parked I jumped out of the car and hugged Chan.

"Did you have fun, babygirl?" He kissed my head and hugged me back, waiting for my response.

"Yeah! Me and Changbin had a lot of fun and we got a lot of stuff, I was sure to look at the prices before I bought anything. You should still have money on your card. Also, we might need help getting the stuff out of the car." I smiled and walked back to the car, grabbing a couple bags and walking to my apartment. I opened the door and there were the boys, all asleep on the couch. I giggled a bit and put the bags on the table. As I was getting ready to walk out, Felix was standing behind me. I jumped and screamed, which woke up everyone else. They all groaned and Jisung stood up, walking to me to give me a hug.

"Happy birthday loser.." He said quietly as he hugged me. I hugged him back and tilted my head up.

"I need help getting the bags out of Changbins car." I laughed as he groaned. He walked out of the apartment and brought in some bags, followed by Chan and Changbin. 

"Is that all of the bags?" Asked a very tired Seungmin. Bangchan replied with a 'yes' and sat down on the couch. "You guys can go home and sleep if you want. You seem tired." After I said this all of the guys got up and walked out, except Changbin. 

"Changbin? Aren't you gonna go home?" I leaned over the side of the couch to look at him. He stood and walked over to me, backing me into the table. "What- What are you doing?"

"Just stay quiet.. It'll be the best night of your life."