Runaway

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Superstar Jennie Kim didn't laugh at destiny's funny way to make her fall in love.

 


She, the biggest idol living, is in love with someone she never imagined she'll fall for.

 


However the singer feels she's on cloud nine every time their eyes met or the moment their hands intertwine, whenever they share experiences in life or the whole time they're just together. these surreal emotions overwhelm her.

 


She knows what she's feeling yet perplexed on how she cope in the painful reality; she's a star with so many eyes focused on her.

 


She's glad her management team supports her being in love but other than them, she's certain that they will shake their head in disappointment. 

 


But who the hell cares if they disapprove? she thought, also shaking her head with a smile on her lips as her eyes linger to the figure who's taking a shower while she's lying on her queen sized bed.

 


And yes, she's watching her taking a shower. although she's not a creep as what you think because she asked nicely. (with some kisses that she knows the woman will never reject.) she keeps the bathroom door open to let jennie watch. what a generous lover, the superstar thinks.

 


She stands up to put her favorite dazzling white silk dress from her closet, and didn't bother to pick their clothes lying on the floor from last night.

 

 


Jennie kim proceeds to the bedside table, pouring wine to her glass and takes a sip. her eyes gawked at the woman once again.

 

 


She don't know when she'll meet again, due to her career and also because of seungwan's avoidance.

 

 


She understands why the other woman is so hesitant to reach out on her. nevertheless she always say that she's always here for the older woman. and she tends to keep her word therefore jennie will come to her if she ever calls her out. 

 

 

 


"Stay for breakfast?" jennie kim asked in small voice, knowing the other girl is soft to her even when they have misunderstandings, seungwan would eventually kiss her to death just for jennie to feel loved.

 

 

She indeed feel loved, the superstar couldn't get out of seungwan's love spell and she don't have any plan to escape. she fell, literally and figuratively. to the waitress she met at the biggest award show she attended last year.

 

 

She's thankful her management really convinced her to show up at that event because if not, she don't know if she'll find a love like this. the love seungwan made her feel. the comfort between the older woman's arms. the unrealistic connection between the two of them. 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'll stay for breakfast." seungwan walks to her and asked for a hug which she immediately granted.

 

 

"I don't know if I'll be there for your next event though," the older woman mutters to her hair.

 

 

"I'll be at a private event." she continued to inform. jennie kim just closed her eyes and lays her head to seungwan's chest, listening to her heart beat.

 

 

"That's alright, but I'll steal you if you didn't take part on the next event after that." she feign annoyed to the latter.

 

 

The latter chuckles, "will participate just for you, m'lady." seungwan utters charmingly. she kisses jennie's tresses down to her neck while the superstar tilt her head, helping the older woman to reach more skin on her nape.

 

 

On the other hand their moment got interrupted by a knock on the door, and jennie felt like killing on that someone who- "even if you look mad, you're still cute." seungwan de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter