Im gonna miss you

Unforgettable Person..

       My acquaintance with him has changed my perspective towards life. He has taught me that honesty,diligence and determination are important for success. He tells me not to let success control my head.

 

       He is now my mentor, my patient listener, my loving counsellor and he become my only special boyfriend. He gives advice freely and does not hesitate to scold me when I am in the wrong. Now that I started my new year at school, Im gonna miss him. The man that I finally fall in love with. I look forward to the opportunity to drop by the music store with him since we are from different school which is quite far.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

        And I will never forget,but recognise him from afar- the perfect young man's figure who stands high and looks intelligent enough like a musician.Calm type of guy and he smiles most of the time when our eyes met.
He told me, he wont stop from playing instead to continue achieving what he wants because one of the reasons is I am his inspiration of life in music. Everyday from that, I told myself that I am blessed to have known him personally and I will apreciate this friendship until the day ends. Promise.

 

......