What is it?

UNIVERSE: You are, Am I and Am I, You are?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Plot and inspiration for: What is it?
 

I'd love to tell you that Swan lake, Black Swan and Coppélia are the ones I have in my mind when I write this story. For so long that I have to find an inspiration where I can get in details to how the characters is engaging. This story is a fusion of that three stories, but of course I'll not let you know how things will be for every corners. I may add with the twist of Twelfth Night(s) of Shakespeare and She's the man too.

 

I'm not sure if this is happy ending but for me it is. The thing is I'm writing because I love to venture into romantic story. Maybe, this one is more into storytelling and building up a character than romance itself. I have to remind you that there's no r-16 chapters but a triggered warning of course. I can read a romantic books but I skipped the chapters likely when it comes to r-16. 

 

Also, there's no kissing scene or word 'kiss' that I slip on a chapter but a skinship only because the character of Mina. Hoping you get her personality after the chapter 7. Maybe, I'll rephrase it into much more that you have to imagine it. Like the other chapter I wrote between 1-7 you encounter at least of it.

 

I am right here asking if you're interested to someone else and committed because of peer pressured. Is it a great foundation of a relationship? Idk how relationship is. 

 

If you ignore something from the beginning is it a point that will tarnish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter