EP 1

LOVE IS THE WAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a lovely day with a wide clear sky on her head. She loves that moment when she didn't have to worry about anything. It is her routine to come to the roof during her lunch time to enjoy her little time and to clear her mind from everything. She swing her leg back and forth. Being in the higher place really gives her some sense of freedom. She spreaded open her arms and feel the cool breeze with her body. She deep inhale the air although she knew the air was already polluted by smokes from vehicles in the city. She close her eyes and looked up to the sky. It was only 3 minutes before her sweet little time was interrupted by siren from an ambulance. She looked down and saw an ambulance pulled over at the front of the emergency center. 

“There is not a single day without an emergency case”, she said. She rose up from her seat, jump down and walk towards a bench near her. She grab the white coat placed on the bench and wear it. KANG printed at the left side of the coat. She walking out of the roof and strides down the stairs to get back to her work. To save people. 

The emergency center was already filled with emergency cases when the ambulance arrived. A paramedic immediately jumped out from the ambulance after the vehicle completely stopped and pulled out the stretcher. He pushed the stretcher into the emergency center with help from the emergency center staff.

"What happened?" one of the doctors asked as they pushed the stretcher. 

"She cut her wrist. One of the maids found her", the paramedic answered as his right hand is still pressing the wounded wrist with a bandages. 

"She losing too much blood", the paramedic added.

"How long has it been?"

"It's been almost 15 minutes".

The doctor turned to his left side. "Prepare the OR and call Dr. Son immediately" , he instructed his nurse. The nurse left them to call the said doctor. 

Kang Seulgi took a peek inside the emergency room when the automatic door opened after a nurse walked through it. She saw a group of doctors and nurses are in the middle of giving the initial treatment to the unconscious young woman who covered with blood on her dress. 

"Oh Dr. Kang. Have you seen Dr. Son?", her attention interrupted when a nurse stopped before her and asked in a rush.

"Wendy? I think she is at the cafeteria", she said.

"I can't reach her. There's an emergency patient."

"I think her phone dead again. I'll go get her". Seulgi said and jog towards the cafeteria. She found Dr. Son and tell her that she's needed at the ER. Dr. Son immediately run to ER leaving her fellow doctor. Kang Seulgi walking towards the Psychiatrict Department at the other side of the block to get back to her own work. 

--------

"My princess, we are going now", said the voice. The voice owner planted a soft kiss on the younger girl back head. The younger girl turn around on her bed and look at the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter