Everyday Taeny

Everyday Taeny

Taeyeon was sitting in her living room watching Amazing Saturday that she starred in. Once in awhile her ajumma laughter can be heard across the living room.

 

From time to time, she will look at the wall clock to monitor the time, as if waiting for things to happen.

 

Just then she heard a beeping sound from the main door. Without looking, she knew who that person is.

 

"Pany ah, you are finally home." Taeyeon whined as she rushed to hug her girlfriend.

 

"Hello babe, I'm home." Tiffany said as she returned Taeyeon hug. "I'm so tired, Tae."

 

"My poor baby..." Taeyeon cooed.

 

"Let's wash you up, and you can get some rest."

 

"I'm too tired to move, Tae. Can I just sleep now?"

 

"No babe, you will get sick easily. Let me wash you up, then you can sleep all you want."

 

"I can't. I have to wake up at 5am later. Got to go for rehearsal again..."

 

Taeyeon took a quick look at the wall clock again to see the time and realised that Tiffany has only 3 hours to rest.

 

"We do a quick wash, I promise?"

 

"OK, you will wash me then. I don't have the energy, Tae."

 

"Okay babe. Let's go!"

 

Taeyeon was about to leave the hug when Tiffany pulled her back again.

 

"Tae, can you carry me?" Tiffany spoke into Taeyeon's ear, and Taeyeon can't help but felt the heat rushing to her face.

 

"OK babe, anything for you."

____________________

(In the bathroom)

 

"Pany ah, I have adjusted the temperature. I can bathe you now."

 

"Babe, help me undress, please."

 

"You're such a baby."

 

"Well, you did call me 'baby' sometimes. So I guess I am one?"

 

" OK baby, I will do the work."

 

"Of course you are. You were the one who suggested me to bathe even though I didn't want to."

 

"OK Princess, I will do everything for you."

 

Seeing how Taeyeon wants to do things for her, even those little things, Tiffany was touched beyond words. She suddenly pulled Taeyeon towards her and kissed her on her lips.

 

"Thank you Tae. For waiting for me."

 

"My pleasure, Princess."

_______________________

 

As promised, the shower was a quick one. And Taeyeon carried Tiffany back onto the bed which they shared.

 

"Good night, Pany ah." Taeyeon greeted as she kissed Tiffany on her forehead.

 

"Good night, Tae."

_______________________

 

Tiffany slamed the bedroom door opened and the loud sound woke Taeyeon up immediately.

 

"Yah Pany ah, what's wrong? Why did you slam the door? You scared me."

 

Tiffany tabbed on her phone and threw the phone to Taeyeon.

 

"OK, so what is it about this photo?"

 

"You know what is it about. You and your Hyeri!"

 

"Yah Pany ah, this is not the first time we take photos together. So what's wrong with that?"

 

"She is almost kissing you!! And you ask what's wrong with that?!"

 

"Babe..." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Don't babe me." Tiffany was still angry to continue any conversation.

 

"OK, I will explain myself tomorrow then. You take a rest." Taeyeon answered coldly as she walked out of the room, not forgetting to bring along her pillow.

______________________

 

Tiffany was tossing around in the kind sized bed and can't get to sleep. Maybe because she is too angry or maybe she is thinking. Or maybe she just missed the familiar arms that always embrace her when she sleeps. She knows is more likely the latter. But being a strong-headed person, she wouldn't want to let her ego down by asking Taeyeon to come in.

 

Tiffany continues to toss around while fighting the urge to go out of the room. Just then she heard the clicking sound of the door being opened. She stopped her movement and pretended to be asleep.

 

Taeyeon carefully crept in, afraid to wake up Tiffany whom she thought might be asleep. She climbed onto the bed and slipped her right arm below the head of her girlfriend and the other arm across her body. She carefully brings her body close to Tiffany's and placed her head on Tiffany's back.

 

"Good night Pany ah." Taeyeon whispered.

 

Tiffany felt the warmth of Taeyeon's body close to hers. Now, she is more comfortable.

 

"Pabo Tae."

________________________

 

Tiffany woke up to the movement next to her. She rubbed her eyes and tried to adjust the vision to the brightness coming from the small gap at the window.

 

"Good morning Pany ah." Taeyeon greeted in her soft voice.

 

"Why are you here and in my bed?" Tiffany asked, as if she didn't pretended to fall asleep yesterday. Obviously she had a good sleep thanks to Taeyeon's arm pillow. But here she is, still trying to stay angry from yesterday's incident.

 

"Well, I can't get to sleep without you in my arms." Taeyeon answered genuinely while her head is still resting at Tiffany's back. Of course she knows Tiffany is the one who can't sleep too without her by her side. But she decided to be the thick skinned person and confessed on Tiffany's behalf. She knows Tiffany being such a strong headed person won't admit to that anyway.

 

"But I still haven't forgave you yet."

 

"But that doesn't mean I should be deprived of you." Taeyeon rebutted.

 

"A person shall remain innocent until proven guilty. You haven't interrogate me or prove that I am guilty. So I am still innocent."

 

"You are so full of nonsense, Tae."

 

"I know, and you love that."

 

Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon and stared into her eyes.

 

"So, what do you have to explain?"

 

"I can understand why you are angry over that photo. Because I also felt angry when I saw photos like that of you and other members or your friends. But that anger didn't last long in me because I know I am the only one you truly love and I am not afraid that the others can snatch you away from me. I want you to know that you have the same place in my heart too. A place where nobody can take no matter what. You are my one and only." Taeyeon explained calmly.

 

Tiffany looked into Taeyeon's eyes and knew that Taeyeon was telling the truth. In fact she knows that truth. Is just that she can't help but felt jealous whenever she saw Taeyeon with other girls.

 

"Since when are you so good with your words?"

 

"I am always good with words."

 

"So you think you are forgiven just like that?"

 

"No? How about a morning kiss?"

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"OK babe, I'm sorry."

 

Tiffany suddenly felt a pinch in her heart. She felt sorry that Taeyeon has to apologise when she was the one who over reacted. But again, she didn't want to bring her ego down.

 

"Yah, no more next time! I don't like it when they come so close to you."

 

"OK babe. No more next time." Taeyeon replied with puppy eyes, as if asking to be forgiven by her master.

 

"You are too much for being so cute, you know?" Tiffany blurted, as she can't hide the fact that Taeyeon cuteness is too seductive. She then pulled Taeyeon into a kiss.

 

"Does it mean I am forgiven?"

 

"Pabo!" With that, Tiffany pulled in for another kiss that last even longer.

_________________________

 

(Tiffany on instalive)

"Thank you for coming to the show today..." Tiffany greeted. Then she shifted her eyes to the side as if there was somebody there catching her attention. She then smiled unknowingly.

 

"Goodnight everyone." Tiffany said as she ended her instalive.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! What are you trying to do, walking half like that? I was distracted by you just now.

 

"I just finished my shower and I heard you talking to somebody. So I came out to take a look. So you are talking to fans?"

 

"Yeah, just finished. I think the fans might have caught me being distracted."

 

"What kind of distraction are you referring to, my Princess? My presence? Or my half body?"

 

" Yah Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"I don't mind a second bath if you allow me to bathe you, babe?" Taeyeon teasingly invited.

 

"Well, I wouldn't mind a free service..." Tiffany responded as she took off her dress and walked towards Taeyeon.

 

"Hmmm, you know is not going to be free, right?"

 

"Well then, as usual." Tiffany then pulled Taeyeon towards her and let loose of Taeyeon's shower robe.

 

"Shall we?"

 

"Always ready for you Princess."

_______________________