Expelliarmus

Bitin na Bitin Sa'Yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Finally, out of curiousity and losing her cool, Joy finally spoke, "We're in the middle of the game...and you're THAT seeker who always get the snitch." pag diin niya, "your team will lose pag di ka bumalik don, so why are you here??!"
"Sshhh!" Wendy shushed Joy with her finger. "wala akong pake sa game right now, slytherin! and pwede ba you're hurt!"

 

 

So what??
Why does Wendy care if she's hurt? 
She doesn't understand.
Dahil ba napansin ni Wendy na she tried to shield her from the bludger that was directed to her? kasi Kai is trying to disrupt Wendy dahil abot kamay nya na yung snitch kanina?
Joy knows that they're up against each other, and as a beater like Kai, Joy should've let the bludger hit Wendy.

But she didn't.
And she definitely won't.
She can afford to lose the game, but she can't afford to see Wendy in pain.

Kahit pa parang eyesore sya sa mga mata ni Wendy, 
Kahit pa parang stranger sya kung turingin.
She still cares a lot for her.


So why? 
Ano to?

 

 

"Why do you care?" Joy was confused. All this time kasi ang alam niya Wendy hated her because of her house, because they were rivals.
And aside from their respective houses, Joy is a also pureblood and Wendy is...

"I don't understand.. why do you care.. you're a mudblood... you're supposed to hate me di ba..." 


Napatingin si Wendy sa kanya saglit slightly annoyed sa kung ano anong pinagsasasabi ni Joy. Makikipag away sana siya but Joy is in a bad condition. She fell hard from the bludger that hit her when it was supposed to be Wendy who has her bones broken not this Slytherin girl. 


She knew this Slytherin girl flew herself in harms way just to save her from the bludgers. 
But she never thought that a Slytherin would do that.
That a Pureblooded witch would do such a silly thing for a Mudblood.


But that Slytherin girl was Joy.
And Joy was never a stranger to Wendy.
She knows her and that strange feeling she gets whenever she's this close to Joy.


So Wendy tried to calm her self down, let this one slide, and go back to check Joy's fractured legs.
But who was she kidding? She's a Ravenclaw, she has to make a point!

 

"I know we can't rewrite history between Purebloods' and Mudbloods' rivalry..hatred... but that doesn't mean we have to keep it that way, to just let history repeat itself for the both of us, and that I shouldn't care about you. We write our own stories. I could leave the game and stick with you here, because that's how I want this part of my story written, that I actually care for a Pureblood." Wendy made sure that Joy gets this. "And.." she pauses, a bit hesistant to continue after seeing that she has Joy's full attention now, "and...I-I don't have anything against purebloods.." she continued, and went back to check if Joy got hurt elsewhere aside from the fractured legs "It's strange, but I actually like you, Joy...."

 

Joy felt her cheeks burn red with what she heard.
Tama ba narinig niya?

 

She broke her bones but she might need to ask Wendy to check on her head, kasi things suddenly don't make sense to her.
Why would Wendy, a Ravenclaw, a Mudblood, possibly "like" her?


"N-no, y-ou dont" she stutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter