Ms. Seductive

Ms. Seductive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's features remain unreadable as she sits cozily at their seat yet her brain runs totally the opposite. her rational mind screams do not look at her!

 

Not to look at the lady who drift her weariness away, but her eyes, her god damn eyes are already looking at the woman on the other side of the stadium.

 

Wendy counts a minute before dropping her gaze then draw her attention at her surrounding, seeing that superstars and idols are gathered on this show. her group are animatedly chatting, she don't have any idea what her members are talking about, or what award MAMA is giving to the group twice. she don't even know what award they received because heck, the girl she's been head over heels is here! she looked like a crazy woman who smiles to herself because she saw her in this tedious day, sleepiness disappeared as the butterflies uproars on her stomach, her head is going insane just by stealing a glance at her. she's actually glad their seat is kind of far away from the stage, wendy don't want the fans catches her watching jennie kim from afar.

 

She might include herself as one of those jennie's biggest fans, she even drink that beverage the latter advertised, wendy unconsciously face palmed when she remembered herself slurring towards her computer to catch some updates from the woman. she saw that blue heart and blue flowers which made her heart swell, that little things made her satisfied.

 

They did had a little interaction though, that is one of the reason why she's so enamored over that cat eyed rapper.

 

 

 

On her way to the bathroom on one of those awards they'd gone to, she stumbles over a props lying on the ground.

 

"Oops, miss! are you okay?" a voice giggled at her back.

 

She was met by a woman with a gummy smile, she really loved the sound of that giggle but she froze when was greeted by a beaming jennie kim.

 

"I, uh.. didn't.." she tries to explain but ended up also giggling, embarrassed because jennie had to witness her clumsiness.

 

"Well, I'm sorry I kind of laugh because you looked like a lost hamster.." jennie gushed. "be careful on your way!" that's the last words of the rapper before she scribbles away from the vocalist.

 

man, her smile can light up my world like nobody else. wendy thinks, still pretty much frozen. she stalks her eyes over the retreating cheerful woman then lays her hand on her thumping chest. 

 

she's so beautiful, I hope I could have a chance to say it to her. she helplessly whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When she saw her once again in another awards show, her heart are hammering crazy that she thought it would come out of her body. she feels her cheeks are burning again, and felt those butterflies swirling in her stomach once more as she bore her eyes to the woman. her lips suppressing a smile when she noticed jennie makes a little dance on her seat.

 

The glance happened over and over again, because she can't get enough on how devine jennie looked tonight.

 

Those radiant eyes sometimes expressing happiness, irritation, nervousness that wendy really loves.

 

That chic lips, sometimes pouting, sometimes straight, and occasionally stifling a smile. making wendy's heart go haywire.

 

Those delicate hair, the way it falls freely on her shoulder.

 

Those tantalizing hips swaying as she walk together with her members to receive an award. wendy can't avert her eyes, and can't figure out of how someone she doesn't know takes her breathe away. 

 

She prevent herself to look at her direction, god knows how much she tried. but when she caught jennie's stunning eyes looking at her, she can't help but to stare back. then she watches in awe as jennie slowly showing her smile. jennie kim smiled at her. SHE SMILED AT HER. wendy don't know what to do, her heart are doing summersault for the nth time just by jennie's beautiful god be damned smile. she's marvelously blooming, is she sculpted by gods? she asked herself as the rapper pays back her attention to the stage, looking sophisticatedly attractive sitting there. now wendy surely don't have a plan to look away.

 

"Unnie," the main vocalist forcely deter her attention to the blackpink's rapper. 

 

"What?" she mutters annoyingly.

 

"Is your neck okay? you keep looking at them, unnie. you might get a stiff neck." the maknae scolds but wendy didn't miss the teasing tone.

 

"Yeah, yeah. just want to look at their outfits." she excused, focusing her attention at the perfomance on stage instead.

 

"Looking at their outfits for half an hour? did you like- count the outfits cost in your head unnie?" yerim continued to bother her, however she boringly waved her hand to say 'I'm not in the mood to talk' and keeps her sight at the performers.

 

Wendy's mind went to jennie still.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

She really wants to kill yerim.

 

 

But she knows she's not doing that anytime soon as she froze when yeri called her name, "jennie unnie!" she even signalled the woman to come to their table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter