Escape

Escape

Dark sky clouded the path. Alone and drenched for reasons she didn't know. She was on the ground: a rough road in the middle of nowhere. And how exactly she ended up there was a mystery even to her own self.

Water dropping down her messy hair to her white knee length loose gown that was a bit dirty. She had nothing on her foot.

But how did she end up here? Was it a nightmare? Was it memory loss or something along these lines?

That aside, her priority was to reach home. Because it was far too creepy. The situation yelled danger.

Getting up on her bare feets she winced at the fraction of her feet with the ground.

Some lights shine in the middle of an abandoned road as she walks on it hoping to reach somewhere where she could get some help.

Her ears picked up the tires from afar and a distant music. It must be someone passing by! It was her chance.

She ran further in the rough ground not caring about a single thing.

Seeing the car approaching she stood in the middle of the road, firm and puffed.

The driver indeed stopped but no sign of coming out. Yeah she acknowledged she looked creepy but what could she do?

“Hey.” She called, waving her hands.

After a full minute of silence the one on the passenger seat came out. He looked careful as his eyes bounced up and down only to end up on her face.

“Why do you look like that?” The guy said his gesture to her as if she was a strange thing, not a human.

And she lied knowing it was nearly impossible to believe the real thing.

“I was with my friends but they ditched me. I've been walking for a few hours now. Please help me. I need to get out of here. I'm so scared.” She strained her voice to sound petty then she actually felt.

The guy smirked and muttered a simple okay before opening the back door for her. Without hesitation she climbed inside.

Her heart started to palpate with an eerie atmosphere. The two guys had very firm and more built bodies then the normal she was used to seeing but not the bodybuilder type. Of Course that's from where she was seated.

"Where are you going to take me?" She asked not to make her fear obvious.

"I'm Jackson. He's Jinyoung." The name sounded familiar and it spread dread inside her for unknown reasons.

"Where would you like to get off?" Asked Jackson grinning.

She clutched her fist. It was dangerous- she needed to get off. There was something wrong with their vibes and her instincts were giving her a sense of doom.

"Water." She muttered. Scared about the danger she would be if they find out her thoughts. She needs to escape. Escape.

Escape.

Yes, that was it.

Esca-


She opened her eyes wide as a cold water bucket was thrown at her. Heavily breathing she checked her surroundings. She was in the basement? But... She was in the car, was out of this hell so how did she end up here?!! Noo! This isn't possible!!!

Her eyes ended up on the guy in front, the one who threw the water at her.

He had a very gentle expression, looked so angelic but only god knows how evil he really was.

"It's been three days you doze off and then you give me this look? That's not very nice, Seulgi ssi."

Her eyes welled up with tears. It was a dream, the car and escape was all dream and this was reality. The fact that she was kidnapped for over two years and no one saved her.

"I'm so-sorry Jinyoung oppa." She mutters with a cracky voice.

Crouching down, his rough hand gently brushed her hair lovingly. "It must be hard." He leaned towards her and placed a little peck on the side of forehead. "It's okay, just a bit more."

She felt horror rushing through her. It must be end.