I Won’t Walk Away Again

I Won’t Walk Away Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wonderful gigantic full moon beheld the water in the pool filled with unknown swarm of dancing bodies and humungous inflated balloons; the music was loud and was obnoxiously blaring everywhere. Cans of beer and soda were scattered on the floor, clothes were thrown everywhere near the pool, and blue cups and junkfood wrappers had littered every table.

Harin walked around the house as if she was a lost kid in a supermarket. Her fingers were unconsciously caressing her long hair that was loosely pulled up in a half ponytail as she wandered around nervously in that unfamiliar place.

Where even is he? I know he's here. She told herself. 

"Harin!" One male who was floating on the pool with a can of beer in his hand yelled at Harin. She barely recognized the guy as it was a little dark outside but after she came closer, she realized it was one of Yuta's friends.

"Johnny? Have you seen Yuta?" She bent down by the pool for Johnny to hear her clearly.

"Why would you even look for him here? You hate loud places like this." Johnny grinned as he brushed his dripping hair backwards revealing his charming and women-magnet beauty.

"I just thought I would see him here.." Harin looked down at her fingers sadly.

"Wait, let me guess. You had a fight again, hadn't you?"

"He was being stubborn but it was my fault, too. I should've talked to him instead of just walking away. I really assumed he was here because it's what he does, he hangs out with you, whenever we have some misundertanding." Harin admitted with her eyes still fixed on her fingers, obviously trying to avoid Johnny's speculating eyes.

"I really should call him and let him know you're here. He wouldn't like it if he finds out you're in a dangerous place like this, alone – without him. Hold on.."

"No, please don't, Johnny. He'll get mad even more if he finds out I even came here. I better go now and call him myself. Thanks, anyway." Frowning, Harin stood up and said goodbye to Johnny before the lad could even respond. He called Harin but she didn't spare him a glance anymore as she probably didn't hear him with all the noises that surround them. 

"Oh no, this won't do." Johnny mumbled as he got out of the pool to look for his pants before he grabbed his phone from its pocket.

*

Yuta was alone in his car with a can of beer sitting in the passenger's seat and staring back at him. However, this time, instead of consuming it, he threw it out of his car and it flew straight to the trash can on the pavement. He groaned as a flashback of Harin's disappointed face came to his mind.

"You're not helping at all. You only tolerated my brother's vices by giving him money, Yuta." Harin sobbed in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, babe. I won't do it again if that's what you want. I only lent him some money because he promised he won't bother you again after that. He said it would be the last time that he'd waste money on gambling." 

"And you actually believed him? He was lying, Yuta. He almost sold me, his own sister, once because of those vices, did you know that? This is frustrating, really!" Harin whisper-yelled.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Yuta apologized again. He tried to reach for Harin's face but before he could even touch her, she was already out of the door.

Yuta ran after her in hopes of making it up with her, but Harin was stubborn as she insisted that she didn't want to talk to Yuta just yet.

"Please, we're always like this. Just give me some time alone." Harin whispered which made Yuta stop on his track behind Harin.

"What do you mean "we're always like this"?" Irate, he asked. Harin just pushed a button on him. A dangerous one, to be specific.

"Harin, I always try to talk to you when we're mad with each other. But you wouldn't even spare me a glance and lend me an ear. It's you who's always like this, don't you think?"

"I'm just so annoyed that you're so stubborn. I just wanted to clear my mind before I talk to you but instead of waiting, you go straight to a glass of that damn liquid!" Harin let out. She tried to stay calm but Yuta was also pushing her dangerous buttons.

"If space it is that you want, then you can have it." Yuta lowly whispered before he passed by Harin and went straight to his car, driving off and disappearing from Harin's sight.

Everything happened so fast and it was already almost 11pm, but Harin still hadn't heard from Yuta since the fight they had that morning. She knew she would find him in that party because that was where Johnny was and he's who Yuta runs to everytime a fight between the lover occurs. However, she only found Johnny and not the man she was yearning to see again. 

Harin wanted to apologize to Yuta and to fix everything between them before their never-ending fights slowly eat up whole their trust, patience and love for each other. But there was no Nakamoto Yuta everywhere. Where could he have had gone? Harin was aleady getting frustrated with the situation and herself. She just wanted to see his face, touch his hands, and feel his body's warmth against hers again. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she wandered down the aisle of the vast house.  With her tears blurring her vision, she tried to look for the huge house's exit but she couldn't with all the wobbling and dancing bodies squeezing her.

*

"Dude?" Johnny yelled and Yuta flinched and rolled his eyes at his friend's unnecessary loud voice from the other line. He could hear the whole party Johnny was currently in, but despite that, he could still clearly hear his voice so he didn't think it was even necessary for him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter