holy (end)

all things messy yet still wonderful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Holy .

 

Is the only thing Minjoo will say every time she s up. Or when she doesn't know how to react and is overwhelmed with too many emotions, or when she's shocked, nervous, or when her friends are doing something random and insane.

 

“Holy ,” Minjoo mutters. Her eyes almost popping out at the sight in front of her. At the same time, her whole face screams in utter confusion.

 

She then whips her head to the right to look for Yena because she feels like it was her who was the cause of the mess.

 

Yena appears to her left and nudges her though.

 

“Holy , you scared me!” Minjoo screams, slightly jumping out of surprise. Her right hand dramatically on her chest and the other was ready to punch anyone within a second.

 

Yena was having none of it honestly. She's already used to it.

 

“Look,” The smaller yet older girl pauses and sighs, “I know what you're thinking. And no, I'm not the one who caused it this time.”

 

“Are you sure you're not lying?”

 

“How could I? It's Hitomi we are talking about. I can't do that to her, can I?”

 

Minjoo slowly lowers down her fist to her side. Fully convinced of her friend's (surprisingly) serious statement. It is indeed true. No one can really touch nor tell Hitomi to do that.

 

“Then why is she there?” Minjoo immediately points to the direction where the peach is located which Yena follows suit.

 

The latter shrugs her shoulders, “I don't know. You tell me.”

 

The frog (or the fox, whichever you prefer), quickly points to herself, “Me?”

 

Yena didn't answer and just blew her fingers to remove the non-existent dirt. Of course, Yena won't tell her that Hitomi came into her bar to drink nonstop and complain about a certain dense someone all night. Heck, she was causing such a scene inside that Yena had to call Minjoo herself!

 

The amount of stress she got with these two, she needs a huge compensation for this. They’re already adults. It’s their problem to fix.

 

And here they are, completely outside but the peach bread lover with cute cheeks is still wilding as we speak.

 

“STOP CALLING ME CUTE GODDAMNIT. I'M Y AND BEAUTIFUL! ALL OF YOU!”

 

The two sane (and sober) ladies can't help but be embarrassed. Hiding their faces from other people staring weirdly at the Japanese screaming to her heart's content on top of a damn tree. Suddenly they don't know a Hitomi Honda.

 

It's all fun and games until a short haired older Kim arrives in front of Yena's bar, stopping her tracks to scan the scene and how the hell did her most favorite friend end up there.

 

And while Chaewon was still processing, Minjoo dashed her way to the poorly drunk Hitomi. Unfortunately for the latter, the peach saw the former first.

 

“Chaewon unnie!” Hitomi says gleefully. Her hands slightly let go of the tree trunk and everyone thought she's gonna fall. Thankfully, she quickly grabs the tree once again. It was nerve-wracking but Hitomi only lets out a giggle.

 

“This is bat crazy,” Yena mumbles while shaking her head. She also notices how Chaewon's arms spread wide open ready to catch her any second and how Minjoo is literally just behind her doing the same thing.

 

Such a thrilling scene unfolding right before her very eyes. She's not worried about Hitomi or something, she trusts her friends too much and she's hella confident they'll take care of her really well.

 

Perks of living with insanity everyday.

 

Hitomi's eyesight is a bit blurry, but she's a hundred percent sure that she saw Minjoo. She cannot be wrong with this one, she literally memorized all of her features! Even when it's only a silhouette, she knows if it's her or not!

 

Locking on her target that is Kim Minjoo, she readied herself to do some crazy .

 

And then she jumps off.

 

It feels like slow motion. With her feet that she used to gain some speed, feeling the air brushing on her skin, completely ignoring everyone that is not Kim Minjoo and before she landed, there was an extremely wide grin plastered on her face.

 

Then a loud thud.

 

It was painful. Minjoo took all the impact on her front and back. With Hitomi lying on top of her and her back feeling the ground.

 

“Holy ing .” Minjoo groans. It's painful as heck! She totally did not sign up for this. Chaewon only stood there, completely speechless. still opened along with her own two eyes in shock. And she didn't even move a single inch.

 

Mayhaps she's traumatized.

 

Here lies a teary eyed Minjoo hugging a drunk Hitomi she just fortunately caught after making a mess and suddenly decided that it was a good idea to simply just leap from a tallass tree.

 

The Japanese above her moved slightly to see the girl's face below her clearly.

 

“Minjoo you're here~” She hugs her tighter. Feeling extremely delighted because she's finally here. The goddess is happy, sure. Actually happy is only an understatement with what she's feeling right now, yet she can't help but cry because of pain.

 

My poor back…

 

Yena only gestured a small hwaiting~ to Minjoo the moment their eyes met.

 

“This is interesting.” Hyewon suddenly appears out of nowhere holding her own camera that she used to record everything.

 

Chaewon finally managed to get a hold of herself. Moving her way towards the two she asks immediately if they're okay which Minjoo answers without missing a beat.

 

The older Kim helped the both of them to stand, with Yena assisting too since she remembered she has the role of a friend.

 

Hitomi was clinging to Minjoo like a koala. Well, not that she's complaining.

 

“Maybe I should—” Minjoo cuts Chaewon off.

 

“I will take her with me, Chaewon unnie. Thank you for the offer by the way.” Her arms enveloping the wobbly Hitomi and gripping her shoulder rather tightly.

 

Chaewon quickly raises both of her arms in surrender. Noting the glare the younger Kim is giving her. Sheesh, Minjoo is really scary sometimes.

 

“O'… kay?” Slowly taking her step back, shivering in fear, “Just take care of her for me. Stay safe while driving!” And there goes Chaewon hurriedly entering the bar as if she was being chased.

 

Yena whistles, “Damn, you scared her off.” She only earned a scoff from the goddess. The duck smiles in amusement and then turns her back to leave the two alone for themselves.

 

There she realized Hyewon was long gone. Maybe she went inside with Chaewon too.

 

With their friends finally out of Minjoo's sight and the people minding their businesses once again, using her strength she carried Hitomi towards her car.

 

The corner of her lips lifted upward with the thought of Hitomi as her bride.

 

“You stupid brain, cut your together damn it!”

 

She carefully placed Hitomi in the backseat of her car. She can't help but squeal because of how adorable the younger one is while sleeping.

 

If it ain't that obvious enough, Minjoo is such a huge simp for the woman named Hitomi Honda. A thoughtful friend and a huge simp. A combination Minjoo never knew that existed within her.

 

But she's contented with this. As long as Hitomi is happy, she is also happy. Minjoo never dared to confess because she's afraid that it will break the friendship they both established.

 

Her smile vanished as she drove off. Taking Hitomi who was sleeping soundly, to the Honda residence. Maybe her brother is there to help her drunk sister.

 

“Of course, they're not home. How could I forget?” Minjoo exhales. Frustration evident in her tone after pressing the doorbell countless times. She forgot the fact that the entire Honda clan returned to Japan just two days ago!

 

Think, think, and think! Use your genius brain Kim Minjoo!

 

“What if…” She looks over to the main subject of her undying affection, “No sherlock.”


 


 

Great. They're now in front of Minjoo's apartment and Hitomi is still down. Just how many bottles did this living peach consume?

 

Knocking three times, the door opens. Revealing her sister leaping her way to hug Minjoo. The older one pushed her face away from herself and Hitomi.

 

“No fair,” Minjoo's sister, Yujin pouts, “How come Hitomi unnie is allowed to hug you but not me?” Yujin was still complaining even when the couple (of besties) got inside. Minjoo just let her younger sister say whatever she wants.

 

Yujin's hands on her waist. Her brow raised as she was looking at them with malice.

 

“And here I thought you're just friends.”

 

“We are friends.”

 

Yujin rolls her eyes. Not buying her what her sister just said. “Yeah sure… good luck with that.”

 

The two sisters carried Hitomi to the spare room. Placing her to the bed, Minjoo softly adjusts the comforter to keep her warm. Yujin wanted to say something but she chose not to. The sisters left Hitomi inside the room to have her well deserved rest.

 

“I'm staying over Wonyoung's place tonight. Can't miss the slumber party with Jihan and Yuna.” Yujin walks closer to kiss Minjoo's cheek, “Good night, Minjoo unnie.”

 

“Good night, Yujin. See you tomorrow.” Minjoo saw her sister leave the apartment carrying a cute bag Wonyoung gave her as a present on her 15th birthday.

 

Cute.

 

“Hey, I just met you and this is crazy~
But here’s my number, so call me, maybe~”

 

“Oh god oh god oh god—” Running as fast as she could, she can still hear Hitomi singing something a bit off tune (which is very unusual maybe because she’s super drunk). She was only gone for a moment and was distracted and now she’s seeing Hitomi standing on her bed, her hair all disheveled and smelly crumpled clothes, singing Carly Rae Jepsen’s song in her most chaotic off tune glory.

 

Literally the messiest Hitomi Minjoo has ever seen.

 

“Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad. I missed you so bad. I missed you so, so bad~”

 

She was practically dancing her off. Bouncing happily on the bed.

 

“Holy ,” Minjoo knows she needs help. Should she call Eunbi unnie? Or Chaeyeon unnie? Chaewon unnie- No, absolutely not. She will handle Hitomi herself. Thank you very much. She can do this!





 

minjoo:
NAKO I NEED HELP I CANT DO THIS

 

ice cream lover:
what help

 

minjoo:
hiichans drunk af and shes wilding atm

 

ice cream lover:
ah i see

 

minjoo:
come to my apartment i beg

 

ice cream lover:
cant do that im sawry

 

ice cream lover:
maybe ask yuri for halp

 

ice cream lover:
gl bestie im here for moral support <33

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter