C 01

Destined: The Mafia Boss Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a very young age Byun Baekhyun already run his parents business " Byun Industry". after they dead from a gang ambush.. Baekhyun already have everything on his hand, the money, power, all his parent's businesses, women and glamorous mansion. people describe him as a successful bachelor billionaire but despite of his innocent and being good looking hides a very nasty and scary personality. 

 

people knew him as the leader of a deadliest gang who owns entire seoul and gangnam district. no one dares to declared war to them. no one care if his gang killed people every night just for his satisfaction. even police who works in his territory turned their head, pretend to be blind or deaf. if someone's missing that can leads to baekhyun and his gang, they eventually close the case within an hour. in other words baekhyun can easily manipulate everything around him. .

 

aside for being boss, baekhyun well known to be a womanizer, since he always have different women on his side every night when he came to the club, sometimes he could get two or more just for having . other woman are dying just get his attention or even at least be his baby girl and experience his wealth. who doesn't want that kind of experience like he can give luxurious brand just from his baby girl. some are just want at least to have one night stand to him. but baekhyun has an attitude that if he feels your not fun at all, he might throw you or just kill you without single reason.

 

someone caught his attention, you were standing on the nearest bar wearing simple attire V-line white tshirt and black skinny jeans. you're annoyed, impatiently waiting for your younger sister to appeared in front and drag her out on this crowded club.. you didn't know someone already observing your moves, your expression and so on. you feel that sense but you never dare to find the person who's watching you. 

 

less than a minute he's already been attracted on you, he never leave his eyes instead he observed every corner of your body, like he badly want to touch those curvy body of yours. he never expected he still be attracted to a woman who seems like innocent to his eyes.

 

baekhyun suddenly pushed the woman on his lap enjoying riding his thigh, when he saw a guy attempt to have a conversation to you. he felt sudden anger, possessed and want to shoot the guy's head right away. he doesn't want to see someone having conversation to the woman his been interested with.

 

" baekhyun are you okay ? " baekhyun left his head to checked who called him.. " don't tell me your into that woman " the second youngest on the group point to where you stand.. 

 

"hyung, you're going to get married few days from now. just cut this off. " the youngest insert causing baekhyun to glared to his direction.

 

before his parents died, they already told him, he's destined to a woman whom he never met before. at first baekhyun doesn't like his parents planned but his father threatened him, if he doesn't follow what they said. just one single snap all his wealth will disappear like bubble. baekhyun knows her name but he never saw one single photo of her. he never bothered his men to search for her instead he just imagine what she looks like, is she beautiful and y like other random woman he met or just ugly woman. but few days from now he's going to see and marry her like he still has a choice. 

 

a woman scoffed " why you need that woman when you have me. " she said while smoothly rubbing his thigh but before she could go far baekhyun stopped her and even frowned to him. 

 

" you're boring " the woman was shock can't still believe baekhyun insult her. 

 

baekhyun rolled his eyes and check if your still in the bar. he stood up causing the other member to get confused for his sudden behavior. the woman he wants to have a small conversation had already disappeared on his sight. he's hand turn to fist when someone a crossed on his mind, would it be the guy she talked earlier is with her..

 

" Kai " he called. 

 

" find the guy she talked too and bring him here. " kai still can't figure out way his hyung sudden change his behavior, is he really interested to the woman he said minutes earlier.. 

 

baekhyun went to the back door which connected to the large parking space. he went down to see the the woman whom he stared earlier but this time he want too see her face in close up. he can't even explain why he's been attracted to her to the point he follow her in the parking space. he never done this before and this is the first time his going to stalked someone. 

 

but before baekhyun arrived, a tall man wear all black instantly appeared in his front and a gun pointed to him.. the last thing he heard before baekhyun lost his conscious, is a woman's voice who's trying to wake him up.. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

for the 20th time you sigh after receiving the news about your parents sudden announcement. subsequently, you feel someone poured one barrel of icy cold water to your entire soul. you never expected, since the day you were born your parents already planned to betrothed you to someone you barely never know if he's still exist or not.. to stop your parents stupidity announcement. you cancel your supposedly one week vacation in jeju just to save your single life and convince them not to pursue their plan.

 

currently, you're in your parent's house trying to convince them not to pursue their stupid arrange marriage planned they made. sitting in the couch while your parents are sitting on the other side, glaring to them as you crossed both hands and legs waiting for their further explanation.. 

 

"  you're going to marry a mafia boss since it's already been settled long time ago.. "

 

" aera honey, please consider this marriage it's for your own good. "  staring at your mom's concern expression. your brain can't process properly as your father told you who's going to be your future husband..

 

" for my own good ?  are you both crazy !? "  couldn't handle the anger running through your nerve. you shouted in front of them.. 

 

"  let me guees, you sold your own ing daughter just for the money. "  eyes widen as your unbothered father never say anything. did you guess it right ? they are forcing you for this kind of arrange marriage just because of money.. 

 

you wondered if they have connection to the mafia gang who ruled the city. how can they become desperate just to betrothed you in a very young age. . you already knew how your parent's obsessed with money. when someone  asked something they really give it right away  to the point they can harm people. they even sold some of your grandparents property just to have money they can spend to the casino. 

 

"so when were you going to settle down? when your hair turn into silver. "  you scoffed. 

 

"  it's not you to decided if-----"

 

" be thankful he's parents like you since the day you were born aera. they even send money for your daily needs and school expenses and finish your useless course with no problem because of them.. " you take a deep breath and try to calm yourself. your father never like the course you finish instead he wants you to take business course but you immediately declined. you take a medical course and pursue your master's degree and eventually beco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter