End

14 Drabbles of Fluff
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

 

"Baby…"

 "Hm?"

Kyuhyun stared at his boyfriend while the black-haired young man in front of him blinked cutely.

 "What's wrong, Kyu?"  Yesung asked, he looked back at his lover's face while tilting his head slightly to give a cute impression.

Kyuhyun sighed, "I want to play games on my laptop ..."

 "Then?"

Again, Kyuhyun sighed, this time longer than the previous one, "How can I play when you are sitting on my lap like this?"  he grumbled.  He looked at his lover who was now curling and hooking his legs around his waist;  a sign that he won't be letting him go any time soon.

"Well, then don't play," Yesung pouted.  He hugged SuJu's maknae tightly, "how can you leave me with your game when I spare my time to visit you..." Yesung sulked.

Kyuhyun sighed for the nth time that day, he threw himself until his back touched the sofa where they were sitting so now Yesung was on top of him.  His hand touched the beautiful man's chin, "You are lucky because I love you to the moon and back, otherwise I would have kicked you out of the dorm like Hyuk yesterday because he disturbed my gaming schedule," he whispered before kissing the reddish lips in front of him.

 

 

2.

 

Kyuhyun glared at the moss-green cookie in front of him. Not only the appearance was terrible, but the cookie also smelled weird and Kyuhyun swore he never smelled this kind of smell in his whole life. His instinct told him that he would die -or at least be hospitalized- if he ate the cookie. But seeing his beloved lover staring at him with an adorable pleading look and innocent gaze, Kyuhyun couldn't bear to throw it away.

"Kyu, you don't want to taste it?" Yesung mumbled sadly, his previously radiant face when showing his creations dimming slowly, "since it’s Valentine day, I want to try to bake a cookie just for you… but it seems I have failed…?" he chuckled.

Kyuhyun gasped, Yesung made the cookie for him?? Just for him? Yesung ?? The one that never set his foot into the kitchen??

The Super Junior's maknae was touched by his lover's efforts. Disregarding his previous thought, he immediately grabbed one of the cookies and ate it.

"Ah-..."

Yesung was beaming with happiness as he saw the maknae chewing and swallowing the cookies made by him, "how do you think, Kyu? Is it tasty-..."

THUD!

Kyuhyun fainted.

“OH MY GOD KYUHYUN?? KYUHYUN WAKE UP!! HYUKJAE CALL THE AMBULANCE!! QUICK!!"

 

 

3.

 

"Kyuhyun!"

The owner of the name hummed. He was still fixated on the PSP in his hand.

"Kyuhyun, you said you wanted a cat, right?"

"That's right, hyung," said the brown-haired man casually. He was still focused on the game. His character was about to die because of the ferocious monster he was fighting currently.

“I brought you a cat! Look at this!"

"Huh? I was just kidding though-...” Kyuhyun raised his head and turned to his lover only to find the young man wearing fake cat ears on top of his head and paws shaped gloves that matched the color of his cat ears. He also wore a black choker with a silver bell in the middle so that his every movement causes a jingling sound.

"Hahahaha! Look at your expression Kyuhyun! Are you surprised?" Yesung waved his gloved hands, “Heenim bought this all! He said it reminds him of me when he saw this -... uh ... Kyuhyun? Why are you looking at me like that…? W-wait a minute! It's still noon! Yah !! Cho Kyuhyun!!"

.

.

And the next day, Yesung couldn't get out of bed at all. He regretted teasing Kyuhyun.

 

 

4.

 

"Hyung ..."

"Hm?"

"How many times have I told you I didn't like being called?" Kyuhyun huffed. His hand is itching to hang up the phone calls, but he never has the heart if his beloved lover makes the call. He doesn't really like being called except for important things, he prefers texting because at least he has time to think about the answers he will give to the other person.

“Sorry Kkuru… I just missed your voice. Only your voice can calm me down, Kkuru... "

Kyuhyun's heart warmed at the sincere confession from his lover. A soft smile appeared on his lips automatically, “Is that so? Then you can call me whenever you want, hyung."

 

 

5.

 

"Hyung, I found gray hair!"

Yesung, who was relaxing on his lover's lap, straightened himself hastily and turned to the young man who was four years younger than him. Kyuhyun smiled mischievously while showing a strand of gray hair in his hand.

Yesung observed the hair, he frowned. He suddenly felt that he was old and didn't deserve to be with Kyuhyun who was quite young. He will age and wrinkle soon while Kyuhyun is still young and fit...

Kyuhyun, who realized his lover's demeanor changed, immediately threw away the hair and the white cheeks in front of him gently, "Yesung hyung, you're overthinking again," he really understands Yesung's personality. That beautiful man was often overthink if he was immersed in his thoughts like this. Therefore, he kissed Yesung's rosy lips to draw him away from any negative thoughts on his mind.

“Hyung, I will always stay by your side. Whether it's 10 years or 100 years from now," said Kyuhyun softly, he kissed his lover's forehead affectionately, "don't forget we still have the Super Show in heaven so you still had to stick with me even in afterlife~"

Yesung laughed, the worries that haunt him instantly melted away, "you fool ..."

 

 

6.

 

For god sake, if Kyuhyun didn't head over heels for Yesung, he would have kicked him out, locked him outside the dorm, and let him freeze for ruining his morning. But unfortunately that man is his weak point so that Kyuhyun, who is known to hate excessive activities and is not a morning person, is forced to follow his lover playing with snow outside.

That day was unusually cold because last night the snow poured down heavily that it covered the dorm’s front park thickly. Even though the sun was shining brightly, the warmth of the sun was not as strong as usual because they were in the middle of winter.

Yesung looked at the snow pile with childish enthusiasm and dragged his boyfriend (who just woke up) outside to make a snowman. After ten minutes of arguing, the two of them came out in thick coats.

Kyuhyun looked at his boyfriend who was rolling a snowball to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter