Just Go With It

Just Go With It

To be completely honest with himself, he shouldn’t even be surprise at this point by this turn of event.

He definitely should have seen it coming and yet.

And yet…

He’d hoped he wouldn’t be proven right. He loved being right usually, it was a nice feeling, but in that moment it felt anything but nice…

He felt like he wanted to cry big fat tears of shame.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me the saying went.

And Seoho had been made the fool more times than he could recall by now.

He would on a normal day agreed that he was a smart one and had a good levelled head on his shoulders. It wasn’t anyone after all that could get into his university program and could brag about maintaining straight A’s effortlessly, soaring through classes and receiving praises from his teachers.

No, Seoho wasn’t in any shape or form dumb.

But as soon as his heart was involved, all logical thoughts seemed to fly out the window and turned him into the village idiot.

He’d been unlucky in love for as long as he could remember, attracting problems after problems like a magnet.

Keonhee and Geonhak had both warned him, multiple times, but he didn’t listen to anything they were saying. He’d been blinded this time by the sweet, funny and handsome exterior of that older student he’d met by chance at the library one day.

They had talked and talked for hours, only stopping when the librarian came to told them it was closing time. They’d exchange numbers and the promise to meet again soon.

Seoho had been all smile when he’d gone back to his and Keonhee’s apartment, retelling to the taller man the conversations he had while clutching his phone to his chest.

This could be his turning point finally.

His roommate had encouraged him to make contact again, jumping up and down on their couch enthusiastically after hearing it all. Keonhee was if anything a romantic and wanted to see his best friend get his fairy tale ending. And also hoping they could finally go out on double dates and have the perfect university life.

With a deep breath, and the tall man hovering next to him, he’d taken the first step and asked if the other was free this upcoming weekend for a coffee date.

They officially started dating a week after that.

By then, Keonhee’s enthusiast had deflated quickly once he’d met the man and kept on throwing  worried glances at Seoho whenever the two were together at their place, refusing to leave them completely alone and finding any excuses to stay around.

He had a feeling he told Seoho one night, the two of them marathoning dramas on their couch while eating takeouts. He had a bad feeling and he should call it all off and stay away from the guy.

The blonde shrugged him off, telling him he was exaggerating and there was nothing to worry about.

And really there wasn’t.

Until it all started going down.

Two months into their relationship that’s when the backhanded comments started.

At first it would be passing remarks about Seoho’s appearance or mannerism, pointing out flaws that had him stay up at night, turning the words over and over in his head.

He was sure he didn’t mean it in that way he would tell his roommate the next day. It just came out wrong, it was nothing to worry about.

Then came the harsher words.

Snarky criticisms and uncalled for opinions that made Seoho questions his own worth and looks.

He lost weight, started training and dressing however the other wanted, desperately trying to please and receive the approval of the other.

He’d dye his hair back to black, begging Keonhee to do in one night, when his boyfriend had told him how much the colour didn’t suit him and it was a pain to look at.

But nothing ever seemed enough however.

One evening, about four months into their relationship, things escalated even more.

Geonhak, Seoho’s friend and Keonhee’s boyfriend, had been at their place as well, the four of them having a little gathering to celebrate the end of the exam period.

Drinks were poured and laughter quickly turned to arguing. One thing led to another, debate heating up, until the blonde found himself gasping in pain while his wrist was being painfully twisted.

He registered none of the words thrown his way by his boyfriend as he stared in shock at the man’s red face and the vice like grip he had on his arm.

Geonhak didn’t hesitate a second to step in, pulling the other away forcefully with the most menacing look Seoho had ever seen on him and throwing the man out the door effortlessly and telling him to get lost.

The mood had drastically dropped after this.

Keonhee had fret over him, asking him a million times if he was alright while the larger man hovered around him as if he would break.

After a while of just sitting there, staring at the wall, he just couldn’t take their worry anymore and retired to his own room for the night.

He woke up the next morning to a series of missed calls and a long text apology from his boyfriend.

Against his better judgement again, and to the others dismay, he’d forgotten the man and accepted his apology, pretending everything was fine.

What if he shook for a week each time he looked at his bruised arm, shivers running down his spine as he stared at the purple finger imprints on his skin. He simply pulled his sweater sleeve down as far as it would go and kept on going.

Things had been tense between him and his boyfriend after that.

As much as he tried to convince himself it wasn’t, the slight flitch he couldn’t control every time the other moved too quickly was an indication enough that things were not in fact fine.

And yet he kept on going, scared of letting go and what would be the outcome of it all.

Keonhee had been beyond worried, and being unable to keep his mouth shut, had now their group of friends acting as his bodyguard and babysitters everywhere he went.

He’d seen more of Geonhak in a week than his had in a couple months, the man literally walking him anywhere he went like his personal watchdog, from class to back to the apartment, and even offering him to buy him a coffee on many occasion.

He could see this was pissing off his boyfriend as they literally had no time alone together anymore, his tall best friend making sure of that.

Tonight however, was the first night they were supposed to have alone together.

It was supposed to be their six months anniversary celebration.

Seoho had made a reservation at a nice restaurant, asked his friends to play dress up with him and do his make up, and even convinced Keonhee to take a step back and just let him have a quiet evening for once.

The raven haired had planned everything to try and make it up to his boyfriend.

He’d tried so hard, and yet…

“ Are you ready to order…?”

The soft voice took him out of his thoughts as he looked up at the waiter standing next to his table. The small man was holding on to his notepad, white shirt crisp, as he gave him the most pitiful look Seoho had ever seen, forcing him to look down again.

He despised pity, especially when he was on the receiving end of it.

“ I… Not yet..”

He cleared his throat, awkwardly playing with the sleeves of his long sweater covering his hands.

“ I… He’s not here yet… He should be here soon, I’ll wait a bit more…”

Seoho had been saying that for the past two hours.

He sniffed as he tried to keep the tears in, playing with his phone mindlessly as he saw the waiter nodded silently from the corner of his eyes.

“ Ok… I’ll bring you some more water than…”

“ Thank you…”

Once the man was gone, he tapped his phone, checking for the millionth time if he had any notifications.

Nothing.

He’d tried calling and texting his boyfriend, but got no answers.

Tonight was supposed to be their night. Their night alone to talk like they used to and make  it right again.

Instead, he was stood up in the middle of a restaurant with all the other client’s attention on him.

He’d become the main attraction and he just wanted the floor to swallow him at this exact moment.

As he dared to look around the room, Seoho could see a few people suddenly avoiding his gaze, dropping back to their own plate.

Was it him, or had the buzzing of conversation died down? Where they talking about him? Watching him?

Glancing around once more, he felt like he could see a thousand eyes set on him.

His thought were spiralling down as he grabbed his glass of water with shaky hands, trying to take a small sip to clear his throat and head.

Home. He just wanted to be home right now.

He wanted to hide under his blanket and never face the world again.

Being the centre of attention was something he hated, and now he was put on full display like the main attraction at the circus.

The saddest clown in town for everyone’s entertainment.

Placing his glass down, he checked his phone again and felt the ball of nerve ,or whatever it was stuck in his throat, grow as there was still nothing.

That was it.

He’d been humiliated enough for the next few years.

Grabbing the last remaining drops of courage, he took a deep breath as he started collecting his things slowly, ready for his walk of shame.

He was about to text Keonhee he was coming back when there was a commotion happening and the whispers around the room surged up.

Hearing quick footsteps, he looked up just in time to see a man dropped on the chair in front of him, fixing his jacket quickly as he caught his breath.

“ I’m so so sorry babe! There was an accident and the traffic was crazy you wouldn’t even believe it! And then my phone died I couldn’t even tell you I was gonna be late! I’m so sorry darling I made you wait…”

Seoho was too shock to do anything as this stranger leaned forward and grabbed his hand, gently squeezing it and bringing it up to his lips to kiss his knuckles.

“ Hi, I’m Youngjo, just go with it yeah? Whoever didn’t bother to show up is an idiot. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment.”

The man added that part quietly, making sure only the two of them could hear it as he gave him a small warm smile, letting go of his hand.

And so Seoho threw caution to the wind at this point and decided to go with it because this stranger is being sweet and trying to save him the humiliation of leaving alone, and if he’s honest the man is absolutely gorgeous.

“ It-It’s ok… I’m just happy you’re here…”

The smile on Youngjo’s face just grew at his reply, showing off his perfectly lined up teeth as he removed his jacket completely, settling it down on the chair. His voice was low and warm.

“ Happy to be here too…”

Seoho felt the heat rise up on his cheek, a nervous laugh escaping him as he took a sip of his water, suddenly incredibly thirsty.

The stranger - No Youngjo he reminded himself, was looking at him with those soft beautiful eyes and it definitely screamed danger for Seoho’s poor heart. He tried to distract himself by looking around the room, noticing most of the other clients had gone back to their own conversations by now. This settle his anxiety a bit to not be caught under the spotlight.

“ I didn’t catch your name however…”

He snapped his attention back to the other man, eyes wide and caught off guard.

“Mmm? O-oh… I’m Seoho…”

“ Seoho…. Pretty name for a pretty face…”

The raven haired boy snorted at that, playing with the oversized sleeves of his sweater. He didn’t feel that pretty at all when your supposedly boyfriend dumps you like that without a word.

He shook his head, trying to get the thoughts out.

“ Thank you… For stepping in and being this nice… You really didn’t have to…”

Youngjo ran a hand in his hair, shaking his head.

“ No please don’t thank me. I just saw you there and the look in your eyes… broke my heart…It was the right thing to do.”

He leaned forward again, catching Seoho’s eyes and giving him a smile.

“ Let’s just enjoy the evening, yeah?”

And so they did.

Seoho could swear he’d never laughed as much as he did listening to the other man stories. He could feel his cheek burning from the constant smile on his lips, hiding his mouth behind his hand as Youngjo finished another tale from his classes.

It all felt so natural.

The smaller man gained in confidence when the other didn’t shut him down, but instead asked him questions about his program and his interests, hanging from every word he was saying.

He was in the process of animately describing one assignment he had to do when the waiter came back to see him, eyeing Youngjo weirdly.

“ Are you ready to order?”

Seoho stopped dead in his track, mouth forming a silent “O” as he glanced between the waiter and the other man.

“ I’m sorry I didn’t look- We were talking…Mmm-“

He fumbled to grab the menu, looking over the words quickly, but not actually registering anything in his panic.

“Hwanwoong, can you get us two specialties and a plate of appetizers? You know the ones I love. Do you have any allergies?”

Seoho held the menu with both hands, unsure what was happening but he simply shook his head.

“ Oh.. No I’m not allergic to anything…”

“Perfect. Can you make a special plate just for me? Please?”

He gave the waiter his winning smile as the smaller man only rolled his eyes at him, putting his notepad away.

“Just cause it’s you I’m willing to make that exception. You owe me a favour.”

“You’re the best.”

“Please, I know.”

With that, the waiter was gone, making his way toward the back to punch in their order.

Seoho watched him go before turning his attention back on the other man who seemed unbothered by the exchange.

“Do-Do you come here often?”

This was a fairly higher end restaurant, not one you would casually hang out at daily. Especially that you needed a reservation as they did not take walk ins. It made him wonder what the other man did to be here a lot and know not only the waiters, but be able to request special items.

Youngjo let out a small laugh at that, putting both their menus aside, looking at him with endearment.

“ You can say that yes, I work here.”

Oh, that also made a lot of sense.

“ I was telling you about my classes right? I’m studying to be a culinary chef and have my own restaurant hopefully one day. I’m working under the chef here at the moment.”

Seoho glanced toward the kitchen, suddenly feeling nervous as he leaned forward.

“ Did you leave you position to come and sit with me? Are you gonna be in trouble?”

Youngjo took his hand in his, smiling that beautiful smile again as he tilted his head to one side.

“ No, Don’t worry I was done for the evening. I was leaving when I heard Hwanwoong and Dongju talked about you… I came to check and I just had an urge that I couldn’t leave you alone sitting like that.”

“ Thank you… Again for doing that.”

“ And I said not to thank me… I’m having a great evening right now, way better than to go home and eat Ramyun with my cat.”

Seoho giggled at that, squeezing the other’s hand in his. They were large and warm, almost entirely covering him, and calloused probably from the daily kitchen work.

They were comforting, and he had an urge to not let go.

So he boldly didn’t.

“ Well I guess we made each other’s evening then.”

Turning their hand around, Youngjo shifted so their fingers were now intertwined as they rested on the white table cloth.

“ You really did…”

 


 

The rest of the night felt like a dream to Seoho.

They ate, they dank and talked, never running out of things to say.

Youngjo was an amazing listener and always had a follow up questions to ask the other man, keeping his attention solely on him as if he was the most important being in the universe. He didn’t let go of his hand until their food had arrived.

For the first time in a long while, Seoho felt appreciated.

He felt like someone cared about him.

He even let himself hoped for a second, dreamed, that the looks the other man was giving him wasn’t part of his imagination.

But a little voice at the back of his head kept on telling him this was too good to be true. That there was no way someone like Youngjo, smart and handsome, could be interested in him.

So Seoho hold back.

He told himself he could enjoy this evening and keep it as a good memory to look back  on rainy, harder days.

“ Sorry to interrupt… Whatever this is, but we are closing.”

They both turned their head to look at the small waiter who was watching them, rag in one hand and the other on his hip.

“Already?”

Youngjo glanced at his phone, checking the time while Seoho looked around only noticing now that the sun had fully set and they were now alone in the restaurant. There wasn’t any other clients left, the staff the only people remaining as they buzz around to get everything cleaned for the next day.

“ I’m so sorry! We didn’t look a the time…”

“Sorry about that Woongie, we’ll pay and get out.”

Youngjo go up from his seat, reaching for his wallet, but the waiter slapped him with his rag, making him jump.

He nonchalantly dismissed him.

“ Chef said it was on the house cause you two looked cute. He only wants you to come and help him earlier tomorrow.”

“ Oh- Yeah I can definitely do that.”

“ Good. I’ll let him him. Now get out of here, Ju and I want to go home before tomorrow.”

“ Yessir”

While Youngjo was putting on his jacket, Seoho got up too, placing his towel on the table.

“ Please say thank you to the chef… It’s- It’s really nice of him…”

Hwanwoong looked at him for a moment, as if judging him on the spot. The verdict must have been positive as the man broke into a wide smile. 

“I’ll let him know as well. And hopefully we’ll be seeing you around more too.”

He winked at him before turning around and leaving them alone, shouting to another waiter something he didn’t pay attention to.

Seeing him around?

He glanced at Youngjo who’d shrugged on his coat and was fixing his hair now, walking around the table to stand next to him,smiling.

Now that they were next to each other, Seoho could see how much broader the other was. They didn’t have much difference in height, but he was sure when he glances down with embarrassment that Youngjo’s thighs were twice the size of his. His shoulders were wide too, filling his jacket nicely. 

It was clear the man was working out.

He averted his gaze quickly, feeling his cheeks heating up.

“ Ready to go?”

Seoho nodded quickly, grabbing his own jacket and making his way toward the exit. His breath caught in his throat when he felt the other’s hand on his lower back, guiding him out and toward the door.

The cool air of the night felt refreshing on his burning skin, the wind ruffling his hair as the moon setting high up in the sky.

When he exhaled, his breath came out in wisps of smoke, making his shiver and reminding him suddenly that summer was coming to an end soon.He hadn’t expect the night to grow that cold still.

“I know you said not to thank you but… thank you for tonight… I really had fun, the best time I had in a long time really…”

When they’d been inside, the two of them in their own little cocoon, the warmth that had filled him had been like a drunken dazed. A pleasurable fevered dream.

Now with the cold of the night to sober him up, he wanted nothing more but to go back in time to the hours prior. He wasn’t ready yet to go back to reality.

“ We could do it again. Of course if you’d like to…”

Blinking his thoughts away, he looked at Youngjo with round eyes, unable to process what the other had just said.

“ You… You’d want to go out with me again?”

How?

He didn’t think he’s been that interesting all night, and outside of being a good person and humouring him for dinner, he didn’t think Youngjo would want to see him again.

The man himself seemed as perplexed as he tilted his head to the side, looking at him in confusion.

“ I… yes? Wasn’t it obvious?”

Obvious? What was obvious?

“ I… I’m not sure I follow you. You really want to see me again?”

Unthinkable.

While Seoho seemed to have stop functioning, static like sound playing in between his ears, Youngjo stepped closer until their chest were almost touching, grabbing his hand gently and his thumb over his knuckles.

“ I’m sorry, I thought I was forward enough. I don’t know what that really stupid boyfriend of yours had been saying about you to think you’re not worth anyone’s time, but I really, really enjoyed the evening and…”

Biting his bottom lip, the taller man looked away for a second, taking a deep breath before meeting Seoho’s eyes once more with that intense gaze of his.

“ And I think you’re incredibly smart and wonderful to talk with. On top of being stupidly attractive and cute… If you’d let me, and I know it’s really forward of me you know knowing you have already a boyfriend, but if you’d let me, I’d love to take you out on a proper date. Treat you right like you deserve to be…”

He brought his hand up to his lips again, repeating the gesture from the first moment they met as his eyes never left him.

" Don't you think we really clicked tonight?"

Worst part is Seoho truly couldn’t deny that they did.

Talking with him right from the beginning had felt so natural, the eldest had a way of putting him a ease that even his best friend didn’t possess, making him confident in voicing his opinions and ideas and various topics.

Never all through the meal had Youngjo judged him or made any remarks about him.

“ I…”

Even worst than the worst part, Seoho wanted to say yes.

He wanted to let this man take him on a proper date. He wanted to keep those fiery eyes on him even if they felt too much all at once.

He wanted to kiss him and be held by those arms. He wanted most importantly to feel like he meant something to someone.

Seoho opened his mouth, but no words came out as everything seemed to crash on him like a wave.

Was he cheating on his boyfriend?

But could he really call him that after tonight?

He didn’t want to. He didn’t want to suffer anymore.

The realization of that hit him as well, almost made him stumbled backward, Youngjo the anchor that he was, keept him upright with a hand on his waist.

“ Hey…It’s ok if you don’t want to, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have been said that, it wasn’t fair of me…”

“ No… No it’s not that… I…”

Should he keep trying to save a relationship he knew very well was doomed, something he’d turned a blind eyes on for too long? He was running out of excuses...

Why couldn’t he be happy too?

“ I do think we clicked...I want to say yes so badly… And that terrifies me…”

If possible, the oldest softened even more, moving his hands so he was cupping his cheeks.

“ It’s ok… there’s all the time in the world…”

He leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

The shock that ran up Seoho’ spine was a new sensation. It tingled in his fingers and toes like a thousand ants were crawling under his skin.

He’d never felt that when his boyfriend kissed him.

Youngjo pushed away, but kept them close, brushing his thumb over his cheek and dusting away a tear he didn’t even felt escaped him.

He was an emotional mess right now and he hated it.

“ Let’s trade numbers yeah? And see where it goes? No pressure… And no tears I don’t want to see tears… we can just go with it?”

Swallowing hard, Seoho nodded as he leaned his cheek into the other’s large warm hand.

“ Ok, yeah… I wanna go with it…”

 


 

“Last box, you sure you got everything?”

“ I’m pretty sure yes, Keonhee.”

The taller man dropped the cardboard box he was carrying on top of another, going right over to Seoho to hug him tightly, making him huffed on impact.

“ I’m so happy for you, but I’m gonna miss you”

“ I’m only 10 minutes away you giant baby!”

He laughed but still brought a hand up to rub his friend’s back as he could feel him clutching to his sweater like his life depended on it.

“ Please tell me you’re not crying.”

“ I’m not!”

Keonhee pushed away from him, sniffing.

“It’s the cat’s hair. I’m allergic.”

“ Right, sure”

“ Has he started crying?”

“ Why are you all assuming I will cry!”

The lanky man weakly hit Geonhak who’d walked into the apartment, wrapping one arm around his waist.

“ We just all know it’s gonna happen babe.”

“ We also have a bet going, so if you could hold off for a bit longer until I win that would be great.”

“You bet against me??”

Keonhee hit the broad man again, this time not as gently as he tried to defend himself.

Youngjo who’d also stepped into the apartment after the other man, watched them with amusement as he made his way over to Seoho, putting one arm around his shoulders.

“ What did you bet?”

“ I said he’d cry as they were leaving out the door, Geonhak said he would cry before that. He bet a fried chicken dinner over it and I’m starving so I’d love to win that.”

Seoho only giggled, burying himself further into the older man’s embrace, smiling widely.

Things had changed so drastically in the last couple months.

He’d finally have the courage to officially dumbed his boyfriend, standing his ground and telling him everything he’d suppressed for ages.

Keonhee had been so proud of him, and was there all the way through even after the other had left, slamming the door and calling him all sorts of names.

He’d been there to hold his shaky hands and offer the support he needed.

It took a while for Seoho to meet again with Youngjo after their dinner “date”.

They would text and call but he didn’t feel he was strong enough to get involve in anything just yet. He needed time to heal by himself.

The other had been understanding and patiently waited until he was ready, offering only friendship and never stepping out of line.

There are days Seoho had just wanted to kiss him until he was breathless for how patient and amazing he was with him.

By that time, Keonhee and Geonhak had both met the older man, and as if they were his parents had both giving him the blessing to start dating him once he’d left.

Keonhee especially had been ecstatic, finally having a good vibe about one of the boys Seoho had brought home. Repeating over and over that he was the one.

Forward months later, almost a whole year after they had met, Seoho was moving into Youngjo’s apartment, making it truly official.

He brought his arms up to wrap around the other man’s waist as he watched the other couple argue, smile wider then it had been in ages. Seoho felt renewed as he stood there in his now living room, new chapter of his life about to beginning with a man that genuinely cared for him

Happiness. That’s what it felt like.

“ Hey…”

He looked up when Youngjo softly spoke to him, bringing him out of his thoughts and own head, a habit the oldest started doing to keep him grounded. It was another thing he was grateful for.

“What you thinking about Gorgeous?”

He couldn’t help the heat rising to his cheeks, not used still to the endearments and nicknames Youngjo had for him. The list was endless and the other man had no issues using them at will, which was all the time.

“Just…”

Seoho glanced over at the other couple who had settle down on the couch and at the black cat who’d shamelessly settled itself on Geonhak’s lap, purring away.

“ I’m just happy… That’s all…”

He turned back to Youngjo, leaning on his chest as he looked up at him, eyes forming their little crescents as he smiled widely.

“ Thank you.”

The brunette huffed, large hands holding him at the waist as he shook his head, ringlets of hair moving with him. The taller man just looked at him with that soft loving expression again, as if Seoho himself had hung the stars in the night sky.

Over the months, that expression never tarnished or diminished. Youngjo loved with so much burning passion it sometimes made him embarrassed, but most of all it gave him confidence in himself. He was loved for being him.

“ I told you no thank yous… Why are you even thanking me for? I should be the one saying thank you cause you accepted to move in with me.I'm the lucky one..."

“Awwww look at them, so sweet and corny now too!”

They both turned their attention to the two others in the apartment, spell broken between them as the others were staring back with wide teasing smiles on, cooing and making kissy faces at them.

“ Should we just kick them out right now? I think it’s time they leave, We’ve seen enough of them.”

“Hey!”

“What about dinner and your bet?”

Youngjo shrugged, ignoring the protests coming his way as he dramatically ponder the options, tapping a finger on his cheek but keeping Seoho close with his other hand.

“ Fried chicken is tempting… but spending time with you all alone is even more rewarding than watching Keonhee cry. I think we can figure something out."

"Betrayed like that after we helped you move all your stuff in?? After we trusted you with his hand and gave you our blessing!"

" I'm older than you-"

" The disrespect we are receiving!"

Keonhee let himself fall against Geonhak shoulder, one arm throw over his face as if he was the lead actor of a drama.

" Betrayed by our own son!"

" I think you're right, it's time they leave."

Seoho grabbed one of the cushion from the couch, flicking it at him and receiving a satisfying yelp in response.

"Alright come on, let's leave them alone we can eat together tomorrow."

Geonhak grabbed his boyfriend's lanky frame and pulled him up effortlessly, taking his hand in his as he gathered their small belongings and headed for the door. They put their shoes on, but before leaving Keonhee ce more and hugged his best friend tightly.

"You're gonna be alright? You text me if there's anything."

"I'll be fine I promise."

He glanced over at Youngjo over the other's shoulder, the elder staying a few steps away to give them space and time together. Seoho gave him a brilliant smile back.

" We're going with it."

The other snorted at that, this sentence becoming their thing when talking about their relationship. 

Keonhee finally pulled away, nodding as he was half dragged out by Geonhak who waved at the two others.

" We'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye guys!"

Youngjo waved back and was about to close the door completely when he heard a muffed sobbed down the hallway. He opened the door quickly again, poking his head out and grinning, he shouted at the couple who was making their way to the elevator.

" I win, you can bring the chicken tomorrow!"

Laughing, he only faintly heard the other cursed at him before he closed the door for good, turning around to look at his boyfriend.

" Hey..."

Seoho giggled, playing with his sleeves.

" Hi..."

Pushing himself away from the door, Youngjo embraced the other once more and brought him into a soft but passionate kiss. When they pulled away, nose brushing and finger intertwined, the taller man's eyes were shining the light of a thousand stars.

"Welcome home Love."