FINAL

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure about this Yooh?? “

 

Lee Siyeon asked Yoohyeon who’s in front of a full-length mirror, struggling wearing the bulletproof vest. Yoohyeon didn’t mind her concern. She knows any minute she can panic and it can affect her job but she knows her decision is their best shot for their new target assassin.

 

Kim Yoohyeon a special agent under DCC6 as well as Siyeon. Yoohyeon and Siyeon are both busy finding some more information about Kim Minji better known as “ Jiu “ . A psychopath and one of the most famous assassin from Russia. They have been investigating everything about the psychopath assassin, including her kills. Yoohyeon find her very different. Jiu knows how to do her job. That’s why she’s more invested on the assassin.

 

But another assassin was introduced to Yoohyeon. Her kills are much more discreet. Careful and no bloods, more different than Jiu.

 

“ Gahyeon and Yubin are your back up team…. ”

“ No..No team. “ Yoohyeon interrupted Siyeon.

“ We need her to think that she’s in control and she can’t know I’m expecting her. “ Yoohyeon continued while buttoning up her blouse to cover her bulletproof vest.

“ But you have to be safe. “ Siyeon said eyeing her in the mirror.

“ Yeah, I know but I need her to trust me. We need to be alone and feel the intimate. “

“ What are you going to do. “ Siyeon .

Yoohyeon turned to her.

“ Siyeon, I know yesterday we talked about . We talked about them how they excite us and that we don’t want to die in boredom, but you know, right now, I’m in big trouble. I’m meeting an assassin. A ing assassin. I’m doing my job. I’m really trying not to freak out. “

“ Just get Bora and tell your girlfriend that I need to go home. “ Yoohyeon said and leaved Siyeon.

Siyeon pouted and choose to obey her order.

While she walks. She heard her name being called.

“ Kim Yoohyeon. “

Handong, who’s also her colleague.

She exhales deeply before she turned to Handong.

“ Handong, I know you’re upset but we need her. “ Yoohyeon tried to smiled and walked to colleague.

“ I know, but you know how skilled this assassin have you forgotten about that? You’re putting yourself in danger! This is unbelievable Yooh! Tell me why you choose her?? “ Handong sternly said to her.

“ You don’t know anything. ”

“ Then tell me why are you so obsessed with that assassin?! There’s so many options but you still choose her. “

Yoohyeon only shook her head.

“ If you can’t tolerate this, then that’s not my problem. This is my job. “ Yoohyeon walked away.

“ YOU’RE REALLY ANNOYING YOOH!! “ Handong shouted after Yoohyeon walked out.

After she left the building, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, clearing her mind.

Before she could open her eyes, a loud sound horn of a car startled her.

“ Kim Yoohyeon let’s go!! Me and Siyeon also have a date!! “ Bora rolled down the car window and shouted on her.

“ ! “ Yoohyeon said while she climbed up into the car.

Luckily Bora didn’t bother her in their ride.

Before she can climb down completely from the car, Bora said something.

“ Don’t worry you’re y, she will like that booty ofcource!! “ As bora laughed hard.

Yoohyeon only rolled her eyes and before she could say something...

“ You’re brave Yooh!! “

Bora cheered on her and headed out.

“ Well at least she’s positive on this.” Yoohyeon mumbled and walked to her house.

Before she can open the door. she feels like being watched, so she entered her house and quickly leaned her back on the door while eyes are closed.

“ ! I am an agent why the I do scared easily! “ She hissed and walked to her bedroom.

She sits on the bed and checked herself at the mirror in front of her.

She chose to take off her vest and let her hair down.

Wear it down

She closed her eyes remembering what the assassin told her. She doesn’t know that she really did meet Jiu back then at the hospital bathroom somewhere in London. She remembered that she have to interview a witness but first she went to the bathroom to prepare herself then she met her, who’s already leaving but stopped when the assassin looked at Yoohyeon. They share silently into each other's eyes and the assassin said " Wear it down " before she disappeared. Yooh let her hair down in that day then get back to interview the witness. She found out that the Assassin already killed her witness, including the hospital staffs.

As she gets up, she heard a faint knock on her door.

She checked herself one last time and went to see who is it.

There, she meets her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter