Ch. 1

I love you

Kissing her was amazing and oh so blissful.

 

Mouths melding and syncing in perfect harmony.

 

Irene’s hands slid onto Seulgi’s nape and up into her hair, clutching.

 

Seulgi automatically responded and s her around her waist before safely securing Irene onto her lap.

 

Even though Seulgi had kissed Irene before, it was never like this.

Seulgi kissed Irene, and this time she focused on memorizing everything about Irene. The shape of . The fullness of it beneath her own. The way Irene drew in a slow breath through her nose as if trying to calm herself. For a moment, neither of them moved. The kiss was soft, close-mouthed, a brushing of lips, a flicker of breath. 

Seulgi pulled away just far enough to take a breath and stared deep into Irene’s eyes. She could see Irene’s deep amber eyes, staring at her in love and adoration. Seulgi chest rhythmically rose and fell until she she took a sharp intake of breath and pushed in again, pressing a second kiss to Irene’s mouth, firmer this time, a question or an answer or a reaffirmation or everything at once, it didn’t even matter, because Irene’s lips parted in a wordless yes, and the kiss bloomed into something hot and bright. 

They melted into a series of deep, lush kisses, hot and dizzying and endless, lips moving together, Irene’s mouth opening beneath Seulgi’s, the taste of her like sweet honey. Seulgi pushed into her over and over again, taking , already addicted to this, to her, to Irene. Everything about her, taste and scent and the warmth of her skin under Seulgi’s hands. 

The kisses that were exchanged conveyed unspoken words to them both, the passion and love that they both shared and wished to say, now spoken in a fiery dance of tongue and saliva.

 

Slowly they both pulled back, a soft pop echoed from their lips.

 

Seulgi cupped Irene’s face into her hands.

 

“I love you.”

 

Seulgi kissed her forehead and then rested her head into the crook of Irene’s neck.

 

“In this life and the next. Forever and more.”