Chapter 1

Catch me if you can?

Chapter 1: Isn't a bit too much?

 

 

Are you trying kill yourself? Yeri get over it and search for the usb. It's not I'm crazy but a bit of working too much that I find myself to speak myself in my mind only. What gives is that there's a strange thing in this place? Was I on a haunted house? 

 

"Where is the usb? Are you here?" She told to her receiver, walk around the locker room, open one or few lockers to search the item she needed.

 

Where is the chaotic squad of Winter? Is it Wonyoung again that would be saying false alarm? There's nothing in my earpiece of me, warning for stopping this investigation in behalf of her, so true, can't wait to meet Wonyoung with a bunch of stuffs I needed for next weekend mission.

 

A sound of incoming voice from my Bluetooth earbuds, "Hide and duck on the floor. I'm trying to salvage you." Wonyoung said, "Saeron!" She flinch to the noise coming from that room because Yeri, yes she is, the one got manhandle by her cheer captain.

 

"ert!" Someone shouted me that caused me to flinch and my eyeglass broken.

 

I don't know who she is, but somehow I pushed myself out of her. "I'm not. You're mistaken me-" That was like a good hunch to say she is amazing to see me through my disguise.

 

"Take it out. You're camera is broken. Delete right now, turtle. Isn't it your code name for your squad?" And at last minute I can't figure it out what happened when I m stunned by the time she did to me.

 

She just casually take down my first kiss!

 

On my Cheek!

 

It's not that!

 

She didn't help me, Wonyoung was there, laughing at my state, how I am a joke for being the member of the national team of Karate-do to compete international, and knew martial arts in the back of my hand was here sitting on a cold floor of shower room in disbelief and shocked.

 

"What was that? Do I need to know that you got your bizarre welcome gesture of her? And add it with a cherry on top she stole your soul too? Why are you dress as a hobo and all black? Are you a drug dealer too?" Asked without a guilt but amusement from her cousin. That was the least expectations from her, as a friend of Yeri and a dear cousin too.

 

 

---

Preview