jeanlisa or beiguang? (seowon)

the love lives of fromis_9

"hELL YEA!!!!" seoyeon heard jiwon yell downstairs. curious, she got up from her bottom bunk after pausing her kdrama and walked to the stairs. 

"what happened???" seoyeon screamed back, hoping jiwon could hear her.

"i puLLED JEAN AGAIN!!!" jiwon responded, obviously very excited. seoyeons eyes widened. 

"oN GENSHIN IMPACT???" seoyeon said again, pulling out her phone again. she heard jiwon respond with an affirmative "yeah!" as the panda scrolled through her apps to find genshin. once she found it, she opened the app and looked through the short list of characters. she was ar 23, which wasn't bad, but she knew jiwon played 24/7 and was like ar 56 or something. 

seoyeon grimaced as she realized she didn't have the dandelion knight and quickly ran downstairs, almost falling down the stairs twice on the way. she stumbled into the almost empty bbiyongz room (chaeyoung and hayoung were upstairs with their girlfriends too), clutching her phone to her chest as she panted from literally flying downstairs. "can i see?" she asked megan, who passed seoyeon her phone from her reclining position on her bunk. seoyeon admired the gorgeous sword user, then threw megan back her phone, causing the loud girl to groan in annoyance.

"can we co-op?" seoyeon asked jiwon, climbing into the bunk to snuggle into jiwons shoulder while watching her phone. jiwon scooted closer to the wall to let the panda in while nodding, joining seoyeons world on her phone.

"hows your beidou?" jiwon asked as they fought the electro hypostatis to ascend seoyeons beidou.

seoyeon grinned. "shes constellation 3 now," she responded happily. jiwon smiled softly, remembering when seoyeon was still a lumine main and often complained to her about not being able to do much damage. 

"im happy for you," the loud girl responded, ruffling seoyeons hair affectionately. seoyeon smiled being the clingy panda she was, snuggling closer to jiwon.

"so whos your sub dps right now? i remember it used to be fischl," jiwon asked again, glancing at the tiny girl in her arms. 

"its ningguang. i gotta keep my ult ship together," seoyeon responded, not looking at jiwon due to the hilichurls she was fighting. she didnt notice jiwons gasp, but turned around and raised an eyebrow when jiwon started sitting up. 

"what?" seoyeon questioned, seriously confused at why jiwons mouth was open in a surprised and offended expression.

"beiguang is your ult ship?" jiwon asked slowly, fixing seoyeon with a piercing glare. seoyeon felt her face heat up, but kept her composure.

"yeah, what about it? theyre so cute," she responded, staring into jiwons eyes with the same gaze. jiwon looked away, staring at her knees now while shaking her head slowly.

"im sorry baby, i dont think thisll work out anymore," jiwon said, looking like shes about to cry. seoyeon tilted her head in confusion.

"what do you mean love? do you not ship ninggua-" seoyeon started, but jiwon interrupted her.

"JEANLISA IS THE ULTIMATE LESBIAN SHIP IN GENSHIN YOU !" jiwon screamed, ready to cry. seoyeon looked taken aback, obviously confused. 

"no. what? i thought this could work out. im sorry. beiguang is better," seoyeon said, slowly standing up and walking out of the room after fixing jiwon with a disappointed glare.

the panda went back to her bunk, staring at the bunk above her. she could hear saerom and hayoung above her mumbling about whatever anime they had started, feeling sad that she couldnt cuddle with her girlfriend because of a stupid fight. she decided to get up and go annoy nagyung and chaeyoung, who were also watching a movie together in the nagyungs bunk.

"kko-ah~. chaeng-ah~," she said as she crawled in between the two. the couple groaned as seoyeon slotted herself with her back to chaeyoung and front against nagyung. 

"why are you being clingy again? megan is downstairs if you want cuddles," chaeyoung mumbled, clearly annoyed. at the mention of jiwon, seoyeon pouted. as if she could sense the girls emotions, chaeyoung spoke again. "what happened syeon? you seem sad."

seoyeon knew she couldnt hide anything from the giant girl, so she told her bbangbbang buddies about her love problems. after listening, nagyung spoke up. "so this is what you two fight about? this is so dumb." seoyeon glared at her, but inwardly agreed. why had her and jiwon fought over such a small thing? couldnt they both just accept each others feelings?

"yeah," chaeyoung agreed. "ill go talk with our dumb unnie, she can be so overdramatic sometimes," chaeyoung continued, climbing out of the bunk with a sigh. seoyeon yelled a thank you! as she left, and buried her face against nagyung neck. 

the younger turned around and patted the tiny pandas hair, trying to soothe her. "dont worry, chaeyoung knows how to deal with jiwon, you guys can cuddle soon okay syeon?" she said. seoyeon nodded, still pouty. 

after a good fifteen minutes, chaeyoung came crawling back into the bunk and shoved seoyeon out of the bed. "go talk with her. if anything happens, let me know, but i think youll be fine," she said, throwing her arms around nagyung again and nudging for her to play the movie. seoyeon gulped and nodded, tiptoeing downstairs towards the bbiyongz room.

she knocked softly, then walked in. "u-um hi?" seoyeon said, waving awkwardly at the strangely quiet girl who had an unreadable expression on her face. "im sorry baby, i didnt know your ult was jeanlisa, i really didnt want to offend you, beiguang has always been my ult and i thought you would agree, we really have similar tastes, but i do really like jeanlisa as well," seoyeon blabbered, squeezing her eyes tightly so she didnt have to see jiwons glare. jiwon didnt respond, and seoyeon closed her eyes even tighter, scared for the words 'i wanna break up' to hit her, but instead, she felt a hand softly gripping her jaw, causing her to lift her chin up. she opened her eyes slightly, only to see jiwon smiling softly at her, her gaze warm. 

"baby, dont worry about it. it wasnt even your fault. i was already annoyed at jiheon for eating the last crabstick, so your statement only triggered me further. i really shouldnt have been so overdramatic, and i want you to know that i love you so much," jiwon said, pressing her forehead against seoyeons. seoyeon smiled.

"i love you too. lets promise not to fight over something so stupid, and even if we do, we will talk to each other about it as soon as we arent angry, okay?" seoyeon asked, hugging her girlfriend tightly.

"okay, i promise," jiwon mumbled quietly. seoyeon grinned even more, and kissed jiwon with as much love as she could muster up. jiwon pressed back, and seoyeon could feel her smile against her lips. they broke apart, both with small smiles that showed the love and admiration they both felt.

all of a sudden, seoyeon tackled jiwon by the waist, causing them both to fall on the bed. seoyeon rolled off her girlfriend and pulled out her phone. "lets play?" she offered, and jiwon smiled. she pulled out her phone, but not before the door swang open.

"i cant believe you guys are my unnies," chaeyoung said, rolling her eyes. the pair looked up, seeing kkochaeng standing by the doorframe, raising their eyebrows at them. jiwon stuck up her middle finger as she logged onto the game, ready to play with seoyeon once more.